World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (VA and MD) Bad News Bearings! (/Thread-VA-and-MD-Bad-News-Bearings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings! - CheetoBlader - Feb. 10, 2019

Here are some requirements for the team.

1. Must have at least 3 BEYBLADES
  2. Must have a launcher for the BEYBLADES
  3. Must try to go to tournaments in Northern VA or the area of Yami’s tournaments

Members:
Me
Friedpasta

Put this in your signature if you join:
[Image: badnewsbearings_sig.png]

Team logo:
[Image: badnewsbearings_web.png]

Credit to DeceasedCrab’s Wife for the logos!

RE: VA and MD Team - jackpotgodzilla - Feb. 10, 2019

I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work? Are there team competitions?

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Feb. 10, 2019

(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

sarabscientist Wrote:In order to make it easier to find and play with people near your area, the WBO has allowed people to make teams. This way, players could potentially meet on a regular basis and practice/train for tournaments. And, teams allow for a more “amusing and competitive atmosphere” since you can also “create alliances” with other members and have healthy rivalries.

And also there are team competitions sometimes.

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Feb. 15, 2019

(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

Do you still wanna join?

RE: VA and MD Team - jackpotgodzilla - Feb. 16, 2019

I am not against it but have to think about it more. I have so many sports on my hand right noe, not I am sure jt wjll work out soon enough.

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Feb. 17, 2019

(Feb. 16, 2019  2:55 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I am  not against it but have to think about it more. I have so many sports on my hand right noe, not I am sure jt wjll work out soon enough.

The only thing you need to do is go to Tournaments nothing else

RE: VA and MD Team - DeceasedCrab - Feb. 17, 2019

Why make a team before a team tournament shows up? Seems a bit early for that.

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Feb. 17, 2019

(Feb. 17, 2019  12:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Why make a team before a team tournament shows up? Seems a bit early for that.

For the future and so discuss meet ups and where to meet at tournaments

RE: VA and MD Team - Grimlock_Ollie - Feb. 18, 2019

1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord
2. All of them EXEPT one broke into pices, so np
3. Dang it... I live in Mobile

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord

If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them

RE: VA and MD Team - Grimlock_Ollie - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord

If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them

Just saying...

(Feb. 18, 2019  1:38 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them

Just saying...

Okay

RE: VA and MD Team - Red phi - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Here are some requirements for the team.

3. Must try to go to tournaments in Northern VA or the area of Yami’s tournaments

Members:
Me

Also if you have an idea for the name of the team please tell me!

I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Rex will rip beys and tear them to shreds.

(Feb. 18, 2019  1:44 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Here are some requirements for the team.

Members:
Me

Also if you have an idea for the name of the team please tell me!

I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Do you live in MD or Northern VA?

RE: VA and MD Team - Red phi - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  1:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:44 AM)Red phi Wrote: I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Do you live in MD or Northern VA?

Oh no I live in
Boone Nc I’m trying to get a beyblade team at my school I guess I can’t join?

(Feb. 18, 2019  2:00 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you live in MD or Northern VA?

Oh no I live in
Boone Nc I’m trying to get a beyblade team at my school I guess I can’t join?

Sorry

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Mar. 02, 2019

Anyone wanna join!?

RE: VA and MD Team - William Cochran - Mar. 03, 2019

tn??????? if so yes

RE: VA and MD Team - DeceasedCrab - Mar. 04, 2019

Why would you ask if it's in Tennessee? It clearly says MD and VD in the thread. Stop commenting in here if you're not even in the region.

RE: VA and MD Team - William Cochran - Mar. 08, 2019

srry very talkative

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Mar. 15, 2019

Anyone wanna join?

RE: VA and MD Team - DeceasedCrab - Mar. 15, 2019

I have reconsidered my previous hesitance. I would not be opposed to participating in a team event. Team Luinor down in VA has a bunch of players, so there's other local teams to participate against. Besides, I could stand to play more Beyblade. A team event might be nice.

RE: VA and MD Team - CheetoBlader - Mar. 15, 2019

(Mar. 15, 2019  12:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have reconsidered my previous hesitance. I would not be opposed to participating in a team event. Team Luinor down in VA has a bunch of players, so there's other local teams to participate against. Besides, I could stand to play more Beyblade. A team event might be nice.

You are in! Thanks for joining!

RE: VA and MD Team - boigamer25 - Mar. 15, 2019

Scrap. I live in Tennessee.

RE: VA and MD Team - DeceasedCrab - Mar. 15, 2019

Please keep me advised or any team meetings or events. It will be good to play in non-tournament settings sometime.