World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - OwnageDerp - Aug. 03, 2013

For all the Los Angeles Beybladers, I found a store that sells Takara Tomy beys, such as the Ultimate Beyta Stadium for $50, Zero G random boosters 1-3 for $10, and this store is.. JapanVideoGames.com It's not a website as far as I know but their hours are 10am to 7pm.
Also, could someone put this store on the BeyMap?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Aug. 03, 2013

(Aug. 03, 2013  5:14 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: For all the Los Angeles Beybladers, I found a store that sells Takara Tomy beys, such as the Ultimate Beyta Stadium for $50, Zero G random boosters 1-3 for $10, and this store is.. JapanVideoGames.com It's not a website as far as I know but their hours are 10am to 7pm.
Also, could someone put this store on the BeyMap?

Where are they located if it is not a website ?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - OwnageDerp - Aug. 03, 2013

They are located in Alhambra, CA and I checked and yes they have a website with the same name, but their website isn't updated with beyblades, currently their website only has Pokemon plushies and other anime stuff.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Aug. 03, 2013

OK, I have added it to the BeyMap for you. If you remember any other products, go ahead and remove the "others!" I have entered, to make it more accurate.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nupmuk - Aug. 03, 2013

I added Target Framingham and Toys'r us Framingham to the beymap.

(Jul. 17, 2013  4:12 PM)Time Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  1:19 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:47 AM)Time Wrote: Five below now carries metal fury (at least in md), not great wheels but a cheap way to stock up on r2f and a few other useful parts

It wa oddl enough a lot of sparkfx ones with a focus on ldrago guardian

Really? That is awesome! Which ones have them?

They are $5 right?
I know the one on Rockville pike does, and I would guess the one in aspen hill would as well. Yes
What about the one in Natick?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TimeOut - Nov. 30, 2013

Not really sure where to put this, so... If anyone has a KMart close to them, these prices are insane: http://www.kmart.com/search=beyblade?levels=Toys%20%26%20Games

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Smart_MSK1997 - Dec. 14, 2013

from where can i buy black dranzer ms with international shipping... its not on ebay and wht is its price??

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - xBlazer - Dec. 28, 2013

Great thread. Im sick of going to select from Toys R Us and Walmart in my home town. (NOTHING GOOD!) Haha I'll make sure to put this thread to good use.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ashton pinto - Dec. 29, 2013

yesterday i went to one (there are many at my locality) of my local shop ... i was surprised to see metal fusion beys in stock, there were burn fireblaze , poison serpent, storm capricorn .. also they had metal fury beys like BBP, variares, sythe kronus, divine crown and more, nothing like duo,phantom , or flash though

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - xBlazer - Dec. 29, 2013

(Dec. 29, 2013  2:27 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: yesterday i went to one (there are many at my locality) of my local shop ... i was surprised to see metal fusion beys in stock, there were burn fireblaze , poison serpent, storm capricorn .. also they had metal fury beys like BBP, variares, sythe kronus, divine crown and more, nothing like duo,phantom , or flash though

Ah man some guys get all the luck haha. All i've got are Beywarriors and the same 4 or 5 beys which I already have. =_=

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - realdriger - Jan. 06, 2014

Does someone knows where can i get galeon attacker? I saw it on eBay but its too expensive $99 Uncertain

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jan. 06, 2014

(Jan. 06, 2014  5:34 AM)realdriger Wrote: Does someone knows where can i get galeon attacker? I saw it on eBay but its too expensive $99 Uncertain

There is no real store you could get it at. I think your best opportunity would be to look out among what our Members are selling, by checking the topics in our Selling & Trading sub-forum.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Yami - Jan. 06, 2014

Let see...Smart toys have beyblades...However single pack are like 12 dollars and double pack are 20...The Hasbro zero G set is 50......only good price is the double packs.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ashton pinto - Feb. 09, 2014

is this a good store to buy from ?
http://www.wantitall.co.za/Toys/Beyblade-HMS-5-Saint-Beast-Booster-1-of-6-Limited-Edition__B0002SRHH4

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cyvern - Feb. 28, 2014

Does anybody know what store I could buy a Meteo L-Drago or Twisted Tempo in Mid-West, Like Utah, Wyoming etc.?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - C a o S³ - Mar. 28, 2014

I don't know if it was said before but, just to let everyone know, ideal808 don't sell beyblades anymore.

I have a question, what about theintoy? Some told me that it is not selling anymore, someone have infos about this?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2014

theINtoy had some troubles : as far as I know, they definitely have nothing to sell anymore unfortunately.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - C a o S³ - Mar. 28, 2014

(Mar. 28, 2014  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: theINtoy had some troubles : as far as I know, they definitely have nothing to sell anymore unfortunately.
Uh ok! Thanks for the info Kai-V!

Plamoya sell something about beyblade, I haven't seen it in the first post so I notified it Smile

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2014

Isn't most of Plamoya's Beyblade section out of stock anyway ?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GrandmasterSGTO - Apr. 24, 2014

Which places have new shogun steels like genbu and pegasis in store? I can't find them anywhere except on Amazon.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DRAGON KING - Apr. 24, 2014

(Apr. 24, 2014  4:24 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: Which places have new shogun steels like genbu and pegasis in store? I can't find them anywhere except on Amazon.

It depends on where you live.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Apr. 24, 2014

Check the stores close to you on the BeyMap : perhaps someone updated the stock of one of the shops there and lists the Beyblades you are looking for.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - LikeABoss921 - Apr. 24, 2014

You know sometimes a good place to check is five below.

I went yesterday and found a ton of spark fx hasbro beys for only $5.
I would suggest this for limited.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2014

A few Zero-G Beyblade items are on clearance sale at Hobby Link Japan, like Zero-G Stadiums for only 600 yen. It is rather crazy :
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?GenreCode2=all&Word=Beyblade&x=0&y=0

However, the only thing is that I tried verifying what the shipping was, and it will not give me any option of shipping methods or show me shipping estimates.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TimeOut - Jun. 01, 2014

At least for USA people the moment you add something to your cart and go to it it gives you a shipping estimate

Although, with the stadiums it's weird, they are labelled in stock but then when you try to get a shipping estimate to load it says that it's not