World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - KevNinja - Apr. 29, 2012

(Apr. 28, 2012  9:24 AM)Igneel Wrote: Where can i buy rev up launcher

online or at local store in the usa or canada

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Janstarblast - Apr. 29, 2012

ATTENTION MUMBAI BLADERS-
The HyperCity Supermarket in Malad (near Inorbit Mall) has most of the Maximum Series beys in stock.
I just bought a Twisted Tempo and Killer Befall off them. Smile

Sooo.... Go ahead and buy 'em!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Tris - May. 04, 2012

Anyone know where to find individual Zero G pieces?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ashton pinto - May. 04, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: ATTENTION MUMBAI BLADERS-
The HyperCity Supermarket in Malad (near Inorbit Mall) has most of the Maximum Series beys in stock.
I just bought a Twisted Tempo and Killer Befall off them. Smile

Sooo.... Go ahead and buy 'em!
thats great........ i will get them

(May. 04, 2012  3:02 AM)Tris Wrote: Anyone know where to find individual Zero G pieces?
for sure you will have to find in any online stores,, or check out in here.. http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - May. 04, 2012

Your post wasn't really that helpful. He wanted to know where to get individual pieces, while no-one on here, I believe, sells individual parts ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gravity Brave - May. 05, 2012

Where can I find a takara tomy death quetzcaotyl for under 10 dollars with free shipping

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - May. 05, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  12:18 AM)Cyber Pegi Wrote: Where can I find a takara tomy death quetzcaotyl for under 10 dollars with free shipping

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Metal-Fusion-Masters-4D-Death-Quetzalcoatl-125RDF-BB-119-Balance-Type-/280873302110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item41655a785e

Try to bid on that/any other items the seller has. The prices never really exceed over $10 anyway...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - 50uNdW4v3 - May. 08, 2012

Can someone link me to a cheap MLD starter? I don't care which brand, just whatever's cheaper and legit.

EDIT: Oh yes, and also Wind Aquario 100 HF/S?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - aerowinx97 - May. 18, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2011  5:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If anyone in Mumbai, India knows of some store where I may find the 'rarer' season 2 beys, i.e. Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, etc, may they please tell me?

try firstcry.com tgey have cash on delivery nd ship in 2-3 days awesome they r i order frn there only nd they got twisted tempo, hades cerberecs etc

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - flash_scorpio19 - May. 24, 2012

hey im looking for a brand new phantom orion for 15.00$ or under thats NOT from ebay

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - May. 25, 2012

(May. 24, 2012  11:29 PM)mikey0419 Wrote: hey im looking for a brand new phantom orion for 15.00$ or under thats NOT from ebay

Get it from Dimsum2u. He has very cheap prices, and Phantom Orion is one of them.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Eternal Blader - May. 25, 2012

Where can I find a BB-10 for $20 and under?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - flash_scorpio19 - May. 26, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  8:39 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  11:29 PM)mikey0419 Wrote: hey im looking for a brand new phantom orion for 15.00$ or under thats NOT from ebay

Get it from Dimsum2u. He has very cheap prices, and Phantom Orion is one of them.

is he on ebay or what cause im staying away from ebay they sold me the wrong parts for one of my beys

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Annoying-Fork - May. 27, 2012

Urgh, Wal-Mart all of the sudden, again, dwindled in Beyblade shelving. This does not sit well with the Metal Fury release line.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - 50uNdW4v3 - May. 27, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  11:18 PM)Eternal Blader Wrote: Where can I find a BB-10 for $20 and under?
I have never seen someone sell a BB-10 for $20 or less. Your best bet is to try to buy one used. If you are lucky, it might cost you between $30-40.
Alternatively, a seller on Ebay called buzztoy2007 has this set, which gives you an Attack Stadium, two Beys, and two Beylaunchers.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-BB32-HYBRID-WHEEL-BATTLE-SET-Stadium-Beyblade-LAUNCHER-/251069690024?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a74eb70a8

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElderBow - May. 27, 2012

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Beylauncher? All I can find on eBay is fake ones.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Hazel - May. 28, 2012

(May. 27, 2012  10:59 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Beylauncher? All I can find on eBay is fake ones.

Separate the words "Bey" and "Launcher", and search "Bey Launcher" on eBay.

You will suddenly see numerous pages of real ones for extremely good prices.

You're welcome.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElderBow - May. 28, 2012

Thank you very much.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElderBow - Jun. 11, 2012

Anyone know how/where I can get a WBBA face? (Not the Gold, Silver, and Bronze one just the plain ones.)

Also, is Hasbro still giving away Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Jun. 13, 2012

(May. 26, 2012  12:25 AM)flash_scorpio19 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  8:39 AM)Cannon Wrote:

is he on ebay or what cause im staying away from ebay they sold me the wrong parts for one of my beys

Er, sorry I didn't reply to this. But he is on eBay, and WBO, as well as his own site. (dimsum2u.com)

But, the WBO gets discounts in which his site and eBay don't have.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElderBow - Jun. 14, 2012

(Jun. 11, 2012  2:18 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Anyone know how/where I can get a WBBA face? (Not the Gold, Silver, and Bronze one just the plain ones.)

Also, is Hasbro still giving away Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bethor - Jun. 14, 2012

Hello ALL. I’m in Honolulu Hawaii for a business trip and I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase Takara Tomy Beyblades on the island? I’m due to leave on Sunday, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance from Carmelo and myself.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bobmcdoogal - Jun. 14, 2012

(Jun. 14, 2012  5:31 PM)Bethor Wrote: Hello ALL. I’m in Honolulu Hawaii for a business trip and I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase Takara Tomy Beyblades on the island? I’m due to leave on Sunday, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance from Carmelo and myself.

I don't know where to find TT Beys there but you may want to buy them off of eBay, Plamoya, Amazon, Toywiz

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Jun. 17, 2012

(Jun. 14, 2012  11:47 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  5:31 PM)Bethor Wrote: Hello ALL. I’m in Honolulu Hawaii for a business trip and I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase Takara Tomy Beyblades on the island? I’m due to leave on Sunday, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance from Carmelo and myself.

I don't know where to find TT Beys there ut you may want to buy them off of eBay, Plamoya, Amazon, Toywiz

He's going on a business trip, and wants to purchase retail products, and not online.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - gingahagane55 - Jun. 21, 2012

Anyone know where I can get beyblades in Germany? Smile