World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - th!nk - Mar. 19, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  4:56 PM)Mickey Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody know a site where you could pre-order Zero-G items and have the certainty that it will arrive at your house merely a few days or weeks after the release date ? Essentially, less than a month ?

The WabbitStore is also a good place to pre-order the new Zero-G series.

Pricewise it's pretty bad tbh.

Dan: I'm pretty sure she's joking.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Neko Fury - Mar. 20, 2012

^I'm just putting an option, just go there if you're taking it as a stop over to go somewhere else, stopping over going back or something...Just take it as a last resort, if you are unable to find TT 4D beys in Asia, outside Japan but I'm sure there are Asian countries outside Japan that do sell 4D.
I'm sure there are probably 4D beys outside the airport if you look around, that's how I got my first TT bey (Lightning L-Drago).

I'm just trying/wanting to help because I know Japan is pretty expensive to get to depending on where you are in Australia but I guess I just took it too seriously because of the changes and because I'm from Darwin so flights are pretty cheap going overseas from there. DX

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Mar. 20, 2012

Neko
Yeah, I do have Paypal. I always buy beys from the net. Although, double the price? I don't think so .. aha.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BH145WD - Mar. 31, 2012

Comics Connections in Singapore sells 4D Beyblades (Sonokong though, bummer)
Last time I went there they had the basic starters (105, 108, 113, 114, 116, 118)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Mar. 31, 2012

What's so bad about Sono-Kong? The beyblades are fairly identical.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BH145WD - Mar. 31, 2012

(Mar. 31, 2012  3:37 AM)Cannon Wrote: What's so bad about Sono-Kong? The beyblades are fairly identical.
Nothing. I was just bummed out.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - howdodelete - Apr. 07, 2012

While I was at Disney World last summer, they had Beys at the Mitsukoshi Department Store in the Japan Pavilion at Epcot. They weren't Japanese though... They were Hasderp... They had the usually Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Thermal Lacerta, and Thermal Pisces. I'm pretty sure they still have the same stuff.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - kbuno50 - Apr. 09, 2012

At my target I spied with my little eye...

A Counter Scorpio! Behind some of the wave 1 releases, I also got a Cyber Aquario. I bought that one.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblades247 - Apr. 09, 2012

(Apr. 09, 2012  3:06 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: At my target I spied with my little eye...

A Counter Scorpio! Behind some of the wave 1 releases, I also got a Cyber Aquario. I bought that one.

Targets by me have had beys like Counter Scorpio, Bakushin Susanow, Thermal Gemios, etc for about 2 weeks now or so I think.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bobmcdoogal - Apr. 10, 2012

In my city's Toysonfire, they have Sol Blaze Eclispe V145AS and gold, Baskushin susanow 90WF(Eclispe Takara Tomy), and Takara Tomy 4D beys but no BB-110,111,112,115,120,121,123,125.
But they used to have BB-96(I Bought the last one),BB-102(I Bought one)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Thunder Dome - Apr. 10, 2012

My target has been getting so new beyblades recently.They got counter scorpio, cyber aquario, poison virgo, bakushin shadow version and poison zurafa.I got the last counter scorpio, cyber aquario and poison virgo.Next time I went the other two were gone.I also saw hades kerbecs(I already got him from the starbreakers set).My other target I got ray gil.Is anyone's walmart good for getting beyblades because mine is horrible?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblades247 - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  2:32 AM)anubis X Wrote: My target has been getting so new beyblades recently.They got counter scorpio, cyber aquario, poison virgo, bakushin shadow version and poison zurafa.I got the last counter scorpio, cyber aquario and poison virgo.Next time I went the other two were gone.I also saw hades kerbecs(I already got him from the starbreakers set).My other target I got ray gil.Is anyone's walmart good for getting beyblades because mine is horrible?

Out of like 8-10 different Wal-Marts I visit at least once per month or so each on various shopping trips, I don't think I've seen any metal masters single packs at any of them other than the first wave (Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Thermal Lacerta, Cyclone Herculeo, Flame Byxis, Grand Cetus, etc). So, if you are after newer metal masters single packs, from my experience, walmart is indeed horrible.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Jaygrazer - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  4:21 AM)Beyblades247 Wrote: , walmart is indeed horrible.

New quote of the year.

My WalMart is stuck on beys from 1 year ago, while my Target has Meteo Absorb, Gravity gold, ad Poison Grin

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2012

This happened before. There are two explanations :

- Hasbro still wants to get rid of all the stock from the previous season(s) that they have so that they have no dead weight left when the new season's Beyblades will become available;

- That Wal-Mart specifically has been stuck with that sort of stock because nobody bought it in the first place when it came in their hands, and they cannot put anything new until the current stock gets sold. Perhaps that, due to the first reason, they also cannot just send it back to Hasbro.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mac.. - Apr. 13, 2012

omg! artbox burwood are selling basalt horogium and galaxy pegasis for $9 and gravity perseus and hell kerbecs for $15. they are also selling beyblade super deck for $20 and when you buy any bey you get a blue sonokong stadium for $5. also toys r us australia have just released the hasbro zero g set.
http://www.toysrus.com.au/beyblade/beyblade-pts-destroyer-dome/w1/i1831682_1181047/

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  4:46 AM)bladerjacob Wrote: omg! artbox burwood are selling basalt horogium and galaxy pegasis for $9 and gravity perseus and hell kerbecs for $15. they are also selling beyblade super deck for $20 and when you buy any bey you get a blue sonokong stadium for $5. also toys r us australia have just released the hasbro zero g set.
http://www.toysrus.com.au/beyblade/beyblade-pts-destroyer-dome/w1/i1831682_1181047/

You should not be calling it "Zero-G" since it has nothing to do with that series at all, but I am impressed that that set/stadium would first get released in Australia. Usually, you do not even get anything, like the video games, hah.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mac.. - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  4:46 AM)bladerjacob Wrote: omg! artbox burwood are selling basalt horogium and galaxy pegasis for $9 and gravity perseus and hell kerbecs for $15. they are also selling beyblade super deck for $20 and when you buy any bey you get a blue sonokong stadium for $5. also toys r us australia have just released the hasbro zero g set.

You should not be calling it "Zero-G" since it has nothing to do with that series at all, but I am impressed that that set/stadium would first get released in Australia. Usually, you do not even get anything, like the video games, hah.

yeah sorry about that. it does mention the words "gravity-defying battles" and it is basically the hasbro equivalent of takara zero g though.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should not be calling it "Zero-G" since it has nothing to do with that series at all, but I am impressed that that set/stadium would first get released in Australia. Usually, you do not even get anything, like the video games, hah.
We were first to get the Metal Masters Series. But then after the first wave, we fell behind, and whee I live, i don't see anything beyond wave 3...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - -1o1-DiAbLO- - Apr. 13, 2012

add Hallmark shop is good one in mid east

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Thunder Dome - Apr. 15, 2012

Where can I find the striker stadium?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - imotek - Apr. 16, 2012

can we ask where to get certain beys in this topic?
if not can someone direct me to a thread so i can do so

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Thunder Dome - Apr. 22, 2012

(Apr. 16, 2012  11:36 PM)p.w.grav blader Wrote: can we ask where to get certain beys in this topic?
if not can someone direct me to a thread so i can do so
PM me about this.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblader#14793 - Apr. 22, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  1:20 PM)Keel Wrote: Where can I find the striker stadium?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-NEW-HASBRO-BEYBLADE-METAL-MASTERS-BEYSTADIUM-STRIKER-BATTLE-STADIUM-BLUE-/280837921318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41633e9a26

I found 1 but it's really pricey

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Argentum - Apr. 28, 2012

Where can i buy rev up launcher

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 29, 2012

What places in China have Beyblades? Also, Which Beyblades are released so far in China? Smile Please answer ASAP