World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jan. 22, 2012

Just got back from TRU, they had the XTS Stelth battlers for $15 and the new stadia from the stealth battlers, the Leon rampage(I think?) and the Grafiti box, both are the exact same, exept the color and that the leone one has the FANG LEONE face in the middle, along with the first sighting i have personally seen of Spiral capricor, Evil Befall, and Poisen Zerafa.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NenMrix - Jan. 22, 2012

Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an EPIC beyblade hunt :3

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Neko Fury - Jan. 22, 2012

(Jan. 22, 2012  10:53 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an EPIC beyblade hunt :3
I don't think the Philippines is up to date with their MFB. The last time I went there they were still up to the Maximum Series Beyblades. This was in November though...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NenMrix - Jan. 22, 2012

(Jan. 22, 2012  11:45 AM)Neko Fury Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  10:53 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an EPIC beyblade hunt :3
I don't think the Philippines is up to date with their MFB. The last time I went there they were still up to the Maximum Series Beyblades. This was in November though...

...and ironically, until now they still sell it.... but I have been seeing 4D IR spin control and rumors there is already a place where the sell certain updated and old MFB beyblades. It's called Vmall or V-mall........

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Keding - Jan. 22, 2012

Does anyone know if the 2nd wave of Metal Masters (Basalt Horologium known as Twisted Tempo by Hasbro etc.) Is already out in Germany? I actually want to get one or 2 new beys for a good mark, so I want to know, so I could decide which one I buy...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Hazel - Jan. 23, 2012

Only way you'll really find that out is by going to your local stores, Keding.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - rapperhwangFTW - Jan. 25, 2012

If you can PM me, then I have a store where you can get 4D beys with good prices. Smile

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Justaway - Jan. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2011  5:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If anyone in Mumbai, India knows of some store where I may find the 'rarer' season 2 beys, i.e. Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, etc, may they please tell me?
They are not yet released in India by Funskool. I checked their site to see if they are released but among those in Metal Masters, they only released MLD, Galaxy Pegy, Ray Uni, Cetus, Destroyer, Zurafa and Lacerta because these are the only ones shown in the anime so far. So you wont get Kerbecs and Tempo in any store in the city. At the airport however if they have imported, then you may find it. My father found Galaxy there almost 4 months ago when it was not released in India.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - cool dude ginka - Jan. 29, 2012

Hey can anybody tell me which beyblade can be found in Taiwan in local shops. A list of those beys found in Taiwan. Beyblades like basalt horiguim, Orion, blitz unicorno, scythe kronos, Big Bang Pegasus & Fang leone are found there ?What will be the cost of those beyblades ? And did beystadium also be found in Taiwan plus please tell me the cost of it. Did beypointer also found there? And as I didn't live in Taiwan please don't say that find these beys of your own in local stores.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Rayleone - Feb. 04, 2012

Guys are there any 4d beys in Singapore? I'm going on April so epic bey hunt!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  4:19 AM)Rayleone Wrote: Guys are there any 4d beys in Singapore? I'm going on April so epic bey hunt!

I think that perhaps there are some, but hopefully someone from Singapore can actually reply to you. After a while, if nobody has answered you, you should send a private message to Pcyborg.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - CosmicDestroyer - Feb. 04, 2012

Do any stores in Thailand sell genuine TT beys? I'm going there in a few months and need to know how much to save

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  4:19 AM)Rayleone Wrote: Guys are there any 4d beys in Singapore? I'm going on April so epic bey hunt!

You could also ask Ryankkk98HQ/HD. He lives in Singapore and he could also tell you some stores where they have Beys in stock. You should try to contact him on Youtube. He's easy to contact. Smile

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 12, 2012

Does anybody know a site where you could pre-order Zero-G items and have the certainty that it will arrive at your house merely a few days or weeks after the release date ? Essentially, less than a month ?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Justaway - Mar. 13, 2012

OkinawamTS's site maybe. He has them up for pre-order and EMS will ensure that they arrive within a week after release.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - PunkBlader - Mar. 13, 2012

If you live near a Fred Meyer, they are having 20% off toys right now. So beyblades are about 7$ instead of 8.99

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 13, 2012

Only stealth battlers and that white Cetus packaged deal were new. I tried to negotiate with the employees to restock but things did not go as planned.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Mar. 13, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody know a site where you could pre-order Zero-G items and have the certainty that it will arrive at your house merely a few days or weeks after the release date ? Essentially, less than a month ?

EDIT: PMed you with info.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mickey - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody know a site where you could pre-order Zero-G items and have the certainty that it will arrive at your house merely a few days or weeks after the release date ? Essentially, less than a month ?

The WabbitStore is also a good place to pre-order the new Zero-G series.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Fleone130W2D - Mar. 18, 2012

Emoonstore is number 1 for buying beys

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mickey - Mar. 18, 2012

Does anybody know a website other than japan-toys.com where I can order large quantities of MFB and sell them? I need a secondary site.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Neko Fury - Mar. 19, 2012

Now that 4D has been ruined in the English release. Anyone wanting to buy TT beys but cannot buy from the internet, and lives in Australia (not sure about other countries though)...go to Changi Airport (Singapore) Terminal 3. I went there in February for a stop over and saw OMG 4D beyblades: RBV7 and 9, Phantom Orion, Death Quetzalcoatl etc. That's how I got my 2 4D beyblades. But they didn't have Kreis or Diablo though.

They are pretty expensive though but in conversion from Australia Dollars, they are actually pretty cheap.

Oh and you can get there by Jetstar if you want to get there cheap and since Jetstar lands in Terminal 1, you can take the skytrain to Terminal 3, only T3 had 4Ds XD

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cannon - Mar. 19, 2012

What!? Go to Singapore to get a Beyblade? I was psyched when you said 'get 4D beys and lives in australia?' and then .. -.-

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Neko Fury - Mar. 19, 2012

^ I never intended to say that you can get TT 4D beyblades in Australia, sorry if I confused and disappointed you...

Unless you have paypal to buy from the internet or live in Sydney where I saw an anime store that sells TT beyblades but double the price...obviously no major store in Australia sells TT beyblades.

If you can't buy from the internet, it is either go to Singapore and get them for a better price or go to Sydney where you get them double the price. Oh there is also Bali Wink

These are the only options I can think of if you want to get TT 4D beyblades without buying from the internet...if you don't have paypal that is. Also the cheapest way if you are willing to ride a budget airliner that is...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dan - Mar. 19, 2012

So you're saying people who do not want/cannot use Paypal would have the resources to take a plane ride to go to a specific terminal for some 4D's then go back home? Why not just go to Japan for a day?