World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DynaZord - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  5:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: My Target has the Rock Zurafa/Torch Gemios and Grand Cetus/Hyper Orso Double Faceoff packs. I checked high and low for anything else, but alas, no single packs from wave 2 yet (or anything else for that matter)
:0 epic.
MOVE OVER I'M COMIN' TO ARKANSAS!
~~~
Aside from a little joke, I can say my Targets, TRUs, and Walmarts do not have the second wave, nor the L-Drago Set like some people have been finding as of late.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - momdukes100 - Oct. 10, 2011

suddenly rite-aid and walgreens started selling beyblades but they are way overpriced

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Thor Odinson - Oct. 10, 2011

Yea, and also CV/S too. Fo 15 dawas foo!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dracon - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  5:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: My Target has the Rock Zurafa/Torch Gemios and Grand Cetus/Hyper Orso Double Faceoff packs. I checked high and low for anything else, but alas, no single packs from wave 2 yet (or anything else for that matter)
I have a couple of wave two beys ( or i think their wave two ) at my target ( gravity destroyer, twisted tempo etc ) not much faceoff packs though Uncertain i really need a right spin beylauncher, cant find any hough, just all these rip gauge launchers, duatron launchers and beyblasters

(Oct. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Relic Wrote: We don't even have Legend Series Beyblades here in India. We still get the old Storm Pegasus, Lightning L Drago and stuff.
But i heard they might release the new stuff in about 2 weeks or so (Which they have been saying for months now).
LOL at last comment. Anyway, i have the opposite problem, i don't really care about legend beys, i'd much rather have the storm pegasis and L Drago's then all these legend beys, as Hasbro just keeps re releasing them as metal fusion and metal master single packs as well as boosters ( metal masters)
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:08 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
:0 epic.
MOVE OVER I'M COMIN' TO ARKANSAS!
~~~
Aside from a little joke, I can say my Targets, TRUs, and Walmarts do not have the second wave, nor the L-Drago Set like some people have been finding as of late.

Yeah, i have most wave 2 beys ( gravity destroyer, grand cetus, twisted tmpo etc. ) and i was watching illinucs vid on that l drago set, and i seriously need one, maybe the pegasis one too. but anyway, if you are allowed to head over to westfield parramatta ( Australia ) go to toys r us, they have a massive shelf FULL of beys

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Oct. 12, 2011

YAYSmile Just got the Costco Stampede set 4 pack! and the MLD set from target! AND WAVE 2 IS FAINALY OUT! My step bro got a Cyclone Herculeo, so SOON, VERY VERY SOON, my Tempo.... VERY SOON Tongue_out

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dracon - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  12:28 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: YAYSmile Just got the Costco Stampede set 4 pack! and the MLD set from target! AND WAVE 2 IS FAINALY OUT! My step bro got a Cyclone Herculeo, so SOON, VERY VERY SOON, my Tempo.... VERY SOON Tongue_out

what costco 4 pack? never heard of it... probobly cause i never been to costco, maybe next time i guess, but what does the 4 pack include? Also, WHAT TARGET!!! I WANT THAT SET!!! HOw MUCH! i really want it ( for the meteo and ultimate meteo :L )

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ascath - Oct. 13, 2011

Is toywiz a good store to buy beys? They hav almost everything but the prices are so expensive!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TimelessOne - Oct. 13, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  6:14 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:28 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: YAYSmile Just got the Costco Stampede set 4 pack! and the MLD set from target! AND WAVE 2 IS FAINALY OUT! My step bro got a Cyclone Herculeo, so SOON, VERY VERY SOON, my Tempo.... VERY SOON Tongue_out

what costco 4 pack? never heard of it... probobly cause i never been to costco, maybe next time i guess, but what does the 4 pack include? Also, WHAT TARGET!!! I WANT THAT SET!!! HOw MUCH! i really want it ( for the meteo and ultimate meteo :L )

I think he means the Max Stamed Set. IIRC, iy has; Gravity Persues Defence, Gravity Persues Attack, Grand Ketos, Thermal Lacerta, Max Stapede, Rapid Deploy Case Thing, and a grip.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Relic - Oct. 13, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  7:22 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Relic Wrote: We don't even have Legend Series Beyblades here in India. We still get the old Storm Pegasus, Lightning L Drago and stuff.
But i heard they might release the new stuff in about 2 weeks or so (Which they have been saying for months now).

LOL at last comment. Anyway, i have the opposite problem, i don't really care about legend beys, i'd much rather have the storm pegasis and L Drago's then all these legend beys, as Hasbro just keeps re releasing them as metal fusion and metal master single packs as well as boosters ( metal masters)

I don't care about them either, what i'm saying is those things haven't even hit the stores yet (And i don't think they ever will lol ). Its already October now and if i recall correctly, those Beyblades were released late January.

Makes me wonder when the new Metal Masters stuff is going to be out here since its taking them so long to get stuff which released ages ago.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dracon - Oct. 14, 2011

(Oct. 13, 2011  6:22 AM)Eragon Wrote: Is toywiz a good store to buy beys? They hav almost everything but the prices are so expensive!
well, in the OP, it does mention Toywiz, i haven't bought from them myself, but i heard their prices are kinda high, although there are other places where you can buy beys cheaper...
(Oct. 13, 2011  6:26 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

I think he means the Max Stamed Set. IIRC, iy has; Gravity Persues Defence, Gravity Persues Attack, Grand Ketos, Thermal Lacerta, Max Stapede, Rapid Deploy Case Thing, and a grip.
Oh, wow, i haven't even seen that in stores yet 0_o it would be pretty cool i guess...
(Oct. 13, 2011  1:33 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:22 AM)Dracon Wrote:

I don't care about them either, what i'm saying is those things haven't even hit the stores yet (And i don't think they ever will lol ). Its already October now and if i recall correctly, those Beyblades were released in late January.

Makes me wonder when the new Metal Masters stuff is going to be out here since its taking them so long to get stuff which released ages ago.
well i guess it depends on where you live, i mean, i see lots of canadians get the newer metal master beys before it gets to us in Australia, but maybe you just have to wait...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aidanboy8 - Oct. 15, 2011

Hi im Jdbriggs little bro, that costco set has grand cetus, gravitydestroyer ultimate defence version, gravitydestroyer ultimade attack version and thermal lacerta, and a max stampede stadium, and a launcher grip, AND a beycarrier

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - earthkerbecs123 - Oct. 15, 2011

hey about a week ago i went to f.y.e. in chicago ridge mall in illinois and they had series to beys they had rock zurafa cyclone herculeo grand cetus twisted tempo and flame byxis then some others to

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeybladeStation - Oct. 15, 2011

Hm.. what's F.Y.E.?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Primal - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  1:35 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Hm.. what's F.Y.E.?
For Your Entertainment, I think. They sell electronics, music stuff, and Beyblades, as well as other items.

Seems like FYE's the place to be, seeing as a lot of people (including myself) have found the newer Beys there.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - momdukes100 - Oct. 15, 2011

all my local stores only have eath virgo,galaxy pegasis,ray striker and other beys but no wave yet.anyone know where to get wave 2 or takara tomy beys in philadelphia pa?

edit: i only found the ldrago and pegasis battle set

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TimelessOne - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 15, 2011  1:01 AM)Aidanboy8 Wrote:

Hi im Jdbriggs little bro, that costco set has grand cetus, gravitydestroyer ultimate defence version, gravitydestroyer ultimade attack version and thermal lacerta, and a max stampede stadium, and a launcher grip, AND a beycarrier

I said that...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dracon - Oct. 16, 2011

Hey, thx for the help, seems like an ok set, although im not a member at costco...
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:47 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:35 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Hm.. what's F.Y.E.?
For Your Entertainment, I think. They sell electronics, music stuff, and Beyblades, as well as other items.

Seems like FYE's the place to be, seeing as a lot of people (including myself) have found the newer Beys there.
Is there a F.Y.E in Australia? anyway, i find most of the newer beys at either Big W or Target, Kmart has some too but get them later then the other two i mentioned...
(Oct. 15, 2011  12:07 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:14 AM)Dracon Wrote: what costco 4 pack? never heard of it... probobly cause i never been to costco, maybe next time i guess, but what does the 4 pack include? Also, WHAT TARGET!!! I WANT THAT SET!!! HOw MUCH! i really want it ( for the meteo and ultimate meteo :L )

I said that...
LOL, that is kinda true...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Eartheagle1997 - Oct. 16, 2011

Hey everyone toysrus is having a buy one get on 50% off for all double and single packs till october 23 2011 on beyblade. Target has reduced their prices of beys of single packs from $8.44- to now till October 23 2011 $6.99

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Oct. 16, 2011

Are you sure that's nation wide? I as at both today, and neither of those prices were posted.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Eartheagle1997 - Oct. 17, 2011

They were posted in the Sunday flyers just check toysrus.com but I don't know how to confirm the target price but at my store it's real

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Sheppard - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 17, 2011  12:22 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: They were posted in the Sunday flyers just check toysrus.com but I don't know how to confirm the target price but at my store it's real

Which store is it?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Eartheagle1997 - Oct. 18, 2011

If you check target.com for USA only you can find that they reduces the price for all single beys to $6.99 only this week

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - -HB- - Oct. 18, 2011

in the uk at TESCO the has a buy one get one free deal on single beys Smile but no metal masters Unhappy yet(well were i live anyway)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - alek789 - Oct. 20, 2011

Morrisons in the UK have also started to sell Beyblades (Metal Fusion) for 5.50 pounds! Tongue_out_wink CHEAP!
(Please add on the list) Grin
AWESOME TOPIC!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - galaxylynx - Oct. 20, 2011

i normally buy from plamoya.com (if not already written) and toywiz.com(i know its already written