World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raigeko13 - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  6:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:03 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: He told me no matter what he was gonna keep it in box, but it is Metal Masters and has Hasbro and the WBBA sticker on it so it isnt fake.

Then kill him and open the box. Really, everybody is almost 'dying' to know what launcher Gravity "Destroyer" comes with. It seems stupid to buy something but not open it, considering it is just Hasbro, not TAKARA-TOMY or something that will remain rare for years ...
Do it, we really want to know. >:D

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 31, 2011

Ok, i did it, i got him to open it, but alas it comes with a regular right spin launcher

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Imperial - Jul. 31, 2011

Are u sure? can we have pics (Maybe we should discuss this somewhere else)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 31, 2011

K, i will try to get pics, but my computer not agreeing with my camera, so as soon as i can i will post pics

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raigeko13 - Jul. 31, 2011

We should probably discuss this in the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters thread.
Anyways, I highly doubt you're lying, so yeah, no L/R even though we already knew this.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Annoying-Fork - Aug. 05, 2011

There is nothing new as far as August 2011 goes at my Wal-mart- but one thing is certain, the stock of Beyblades are nowhere suffering. They keep pumping out Poison Fury's!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raigeko13 - Aug. 05, 2011

IKR
Poison Fury/Spiral Blitz's EVERYWHERE. I hate the fact that now I can't even find a freaking String Launcher. Makes me so mad, since both of mine are shot right now atm.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblades247 - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  3:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: IKR
Poison Fury/Spiral Blitz's EVERYWHERE. I hate the fact that now I can't even find a freaking String Launcher. Makes me so mad, since both of mine are shot right now atm.

That's because that case assortment has 3 poison fury, 3 spiral blitz, and nothing else. At my local Toys R Us I saw the next assortment after that for faceoff packs. Saw 3 or 4 packs I hadn't seen before but wasn't going to pay $21.99 for each.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - jade jupiter - Aug. 06, 2011

thanks for letting me were to buy beyblades Tongue_out

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raigeko13 - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  5:41 PM)Beyblades247 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: IKR

That's because that case assortment has 3 poison fury, 3 spiral blitz, and nothing else. At my local Toys R Us I saw the next assortment after that for faceoff packs. Saw 3 or 4 packs I hadn't seen before but wasn't going to pay $21.99 for each.

What? You'd have to pay extra? That's just stupid..
Anyways, my local (sort of local lol) has some of the newer Electro Battlers, IR Spin tops, Pegasus Battle Set, Triple Battle Set, AND the Rip Gauge Launcher, and the wave 1 of Hasderp beys, but sadly, none from wave 2. I thought about getting the RGL, but I saw illinucs video of it, and I decided against it, considering how large my hands are, and how tiny that thing is. (Bryant, Arkansas)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DynaZord - Aug. 08, 2011

It's not paying extra, it's just that TRU kinda overcharges for their beys...
Is there a chance you found all of those at a Target? That's where most have been seen (Wave 2). At my local Walmart, it's only wave 1, and the Electro Battlers. They had one TBS, but I bought the last one they had Cool
I haven't gotten a chance to check my local Target yet.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Takblade - Aug. 08, 2011

I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've bought all my Beyblades from Target and Big W. I was wondering if there are any retail shops around here that sell Takara or Sonokong blades xD

@CRU
I WOULD'VE gotten the TBS MAYBE had I had $35, but yeah. Target usually has the newer stuff, and they didn't disappoint, but I'm sure once they restock (in Arkansas this weekend was no tax weekend for school supplies, so the store was RAIDED by parent's/kids alike) I'm sure they'll have wave 2 in.
Takblade
I can't really answer, but I'd like to say so because Australia is so much cooler than America with selling stuff Cool lol

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - PunkBlader - Aug. 08, 2011

Well I tried 2 Targets, 2 Fred Meyers, 1 Toys Rus, 1 Walmart (all in East King County WA) and no new beys so far. Plenty of hasderps I mean tornado battlers, legend beys and electro battlers but no Destroyers, Tempos or any other new beys.

Random price observations-
I did notice that my local target is having a sale and it is about 6.99$ to get a bey (normally around 7.99)
Fred meyer is the second cheapest at 8.99
Walmart and TRU are both 9.99 ish

Yeah, all Targets are having sales on Metal Fusion beys at 6.99 instead of 7.99, pretty cheap. I grabbed a Storm Capricorn today because of that lol.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - RustyXD - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  2:03 AM)Takblade Wrote: I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've bought all my Beyblades from Target and Big W. I was wondering if there are any retail shops around here that sell Takara or Sonokong blades xD

Well I am not sure about retail shops , but Omega (He is a WBO member and hosts all the Melbourne tournaments) sells lots of Takara beys , at tourneys.

Rai Yeah we may sell better things but they are horribly over priced. $25 for basalt horogium(Sonokong) Confused

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Takblade - Aug. 08, 2011

Ye i totally agree, Target is having some major sales in Australia too. It's great they have been restocking on the Blades but it's funny when L-Drago is always sold out. xD

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beymaster7 - Aug. 12, 2011

UK update:
Argos are stocking the new metal masters range for accessories and XTS/ tornado battlers. Toys R Us has the poison fury 2 pack (uhh...) on their website.
I haven't actually seen any metal masters tops though, just equipment and the tripple battle set (in Argos)
No legend boosters either.
UK stores are skipping releases then, I still havent seen thermal pisces or earth virgo, but we do have thunder libra.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - PunkBlader - Aug. 13, 2011

Seems like stores in my area have a surplus of beys and none of the new ones. Also plenty of hasderps.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Aug. 13, 2011

Us update:
Target: A ton of everything even the striker, wolf and lacerta face offs, but none of the wave 2 beys Unhappy
Wal-mart: just restocked but no new beys, lots of wave 1's and poisin fury face offs, vortex battle sets on sale $16
TRU: same as targfet but OVERPRICED $25 for a rock leone face off set!
.... y no tempo, WHY GOD, WHY!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - pepsikola - Aug. 13, 2011

Hrm, has anyone tried japan-toys.com they seem to have extremely cheap prices, with a minimum of $50 though. Still apparently a BB-10 attack stadium and 5 RBv7's is only $50.23....

*Found where you pay extra: shipping. Costs about $39 more so $89.23 for a BB-10 and 5 RBv7's!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Soldier-F3AR - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  8:16 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Hrm, has anyone tried japan-toys.com they seem to have extremely cheap prices, with a minimum of $50 though. Still apparently a BB-10 attack stadium and 5 RBv7's is only $50.23....

*Found where you pay extra: shipping. Costs about $39 more so $89.23 for a BB-10 and 5 RBv7's!

Yes I have used them they are very reliable and they ship fast.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - T. L-Drago 9207 - Aug. 13, 2011

I went to Target the other day, and they have old Beys, Metal Masters Beys, the new Triple Battle Sets, the Electro Beys, and the new Tornado Battlers!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 15, 2011

Ireland News:
Smyths have 2 Galaxy Pegasus', 2 Ray Strikers, 2 Thermal Lacertas, 1 Earth Virgo, 1 Rock Aries, 1 Burn Fireblaze and at least one Electro Striker and Electro Fireblaze. (Metal Masters)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - jade jupiter - Aug. 16, 2011

Here is a good website to buy beyblades for a cheap price http://beybladejapan.com