World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - RustyXD - Jun. 07, 2011

TRU and Uncle Petes they are most likely to have them there is a small chance that target , kmart or big w might have them Wink

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jun. 07, 2011

Why do you not just call your local toy stores to ask them if they have Metal Masters products instead of asking us, who do not live there ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why do you not just call your local toy stores to ask them if they have Metal Masters products instead of asking us, who do not live there ...
In my experience, there aren't many that actually check if you call them...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nukeate - Jun. 09, 2011

anybody know if Lubbock,TX stores have Metal Masters Starters i.e. ray striker? or any near by towns?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Imperial - Jun. 10, 2011

If anyone still can't find metal masters(galaxy pegasus ray striker, thermal lacerta) or thunder libra toysrus.com now has both in stock.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - gokurox - Jun. 15, 2011

I've bought a few beyblades from http://attoycity.com/85-beyblade and they come in good condition. The best part for me was that it ships to India, and it doesn't cost as much as shops like amazon.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - go-pegasis - Jun. 18, 2011

I will go to new hampshire next week. I'm hesitaring between buying beys or an app store card. Is there any metal master? If yes, i would buy beys!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Blitz Unicorno - Jun. 18, 2011

Do Los Angeles, Chicago and New York have Legend Series beys or Metal Master beys?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - H8R - Jun. 24, 2011

are there any stores in shanghai China that sell real beyblades if so please tell me the name thankyou...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TimelessOne - Jun. 30, 2011

Hey, isn't Plamoya a good place too?Correct me if I'm wrong.
http://plamoya.com/en/

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ElevatorMadness - Jun. 30, 2011

Symths, Argos, and Tesco sell in Ireland aswell.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Blitz Unicorno - Jun. 30, 2011

Where can I find a BB-09 for under $60?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Jun. 30, 2011

You won't be able to. Not only is it a DX Set, it is also one that is pretty hard to get now.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - K17khairi - Jul. 01, 2011

For Bruneian Bladers.

Hasbro's beyblades :- CURRENT ENTERPRISE. The Mall & at Time Square. (watch out as there are GG's there as well)

Takara Tomy's beyblades :- Go Figure (it is right next to ETA's shop in The Mall Gadong) I checked it and they only have a few.

I have asked them and they will be bringing in more if it gets popular.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Wraith - Jul. 02, 2011

I'm in syd now. There was a shop, little people or something that sold Sonokong beys. Where is it? Can't find anything on tt and sk beys in Syd, but I swear raykon said something about getting a Sk grand Ketos... Thanks!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 16, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  1:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:02 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Umm does anyone know what Costco is?
Im just wodering if a Costco sell Beyblades because their almost done building Costco.

Costco is a really known centre where you can buy basically too much of each thing. A bottle of olives, for instance, will be at least two times bigger than a normal one. As far as I know they have no toys like Beyblades, but they used to be FisherPrice if I remember correctly.

My Costco has a version of the TRU 3 pack but with Cyberpegasis storm pegasis and galaxy pegasis for $25 called the pegasis evolution set

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Rktl - Jul. 17, 2011

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a 'Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version'? Like as in from an online store. I have checked, and alot of places are out of stock. Thanks

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - blah - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  8:12 AM)Rktl Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a 'Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version'? Like as in from an online store. I have checked, and alot of places are out of stock. Thanks

I doubt any online store would have it. It's extremely hard to find as is so in a store is highly unlikely. Your best hopes of getting one would be on here, yahoo japan auctions or maybe ebay.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - KiLL_SwiTcH - Jul. 22, 2011

Is Japan-Toys really a safe place to buy beys?
http://www.japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-915

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  9:25 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is Japan-Toys really a safe place to buy beys?
http://www.japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-915

Yes, however it is recommended to use it only for big orders.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 30, 2011

Not sure if this is where i should post this but, has anyone seen, in the us, any of the second metal masters wave in stores, Gravity destroyer ect... because a friend of mine has a NIB hasbro gracity destroyer and wont tell me where he got it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  3:01 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Not sure if this is where i should post this but, has anyone seen, in the us, any of the second metal masters wave in stores, Gravity destroyer ect... because a friend of mine has a NIB hasbro gracity destroyer and wont tell me where he got it.

If he really has one, then you should seriously get him to open it and show us what launcher it has.

It has been seen once, but never bought.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 30, 2011

He told me no matter what he was gonna keep it in box, but it is Metal Masters and has Hasbro and the WBBA sticker on it so it isnt fake.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raigeko13 - Jul. 30, 2011

Tell him something like it will make Beyblade history if he shows you the launcher lol. We need to know what the launcher is, honestly, we've been speculating for months, lmao.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  6:03 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: He told me no matter what he was gonna keep it in box, but it is Metal Masters and has Hasbro and the WBBA sticker on it so it isnt fake.

Then kill him and open the box. Really, everybody is almost 'dying' to know what launcher Gravity "Destroyer" comes with. It seems stupid to buy something but not open it, considering it is just Hasbro, not TAKARA-TOMY or something that will remain rare for years ...