World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  4:08 AM)zaneeago Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: ? Hey how do I order from sonokong eshop? I live in Singapore do they ship to Singapore? Or do I need a middle man? If I need a middle man could someone please be my middle man?

Yes, SonoKong only ships in Korea. Find somebody here who lives in Korea, if there are any ...
If there are any ... Kind of a wierd response, Don't you think but this is a good Topic.

This is spam! If you are going to post you atleast need to say something related to the thread. Put detail in!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 10, 2011

So guess nobody knows ofa place in the gta for Takara beys

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 10, 2011

IM korean

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dusk - Mar. 11, 2011

The only place you will find Takara beys is online.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 11, 2011

Ok then that sucks I wish there was a place so I wouldn't need to wait for shipping

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dracon - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  3:40 AM)dragoon52 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:17 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:48 PM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:50 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:07 PM)Trolol Wrote: Where do you buy Beyblades in Sydney, Australia? Wherever I go, I can't find a single Hasbro Beyblade. I have to resort to the Chinese shop which only sells Metal Fight Explosion. D:

Lol, same here, their pretty hard to find for me too.Tongue_out_wink
Try these shops:
Big-W: Plumpton

Target: Mt Druitt(they just fully stocked out on beyblades, especially things like Legend cyber pegasus105F, legend Midnight bull. legend torch aries etc, flaming firestrike stadiums, portable stadiums) / Blacktown ( rare to find here )

Uncle petes- Blacktown ( heaps of beys like s. pegasus, L.L drago, super vortex battle set etc)

Chineese shops- one near Big-W Blacktown, sells Metal fight explosion beys.

Parklea/paddies markets- takara tomy/ sonokong beys ( come with beylaunchers XD )

Hopes this helps Wink
BTW, if the chineese shop ur talking bout is in blacktown, i might be able to battle u sometime Smile
Yes, the Chinese shop is in Blacktown (bought Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis there) but it takes me an hour to get there by car so I can't really battle you. Confused And also, where is Uncle petes? I want to buy a Lightning L Drago.

okay then, dw bout it then. Uncle petes is on the second floor at blacktown, so go down to myers and go right, you should see a shop painted yellow blue and red and should have a playground in front of it. I bought L.Ldrago there for $15 there, but i can't find it anymore, all the shops i go 2 r stocked full of the legend beys ( Legend cyber pegasis105F, Torch aries, midnight bull etc) can't find a single L drago there

what's the chinese shop called BTW?

hey, sorry i couldn't tell u sooner, well... the store doesn't have a name, its more of a stall.
Go up the elevators infront of woolies and keep going staight, u ahould pass a stall that sell some Sonokong beys ( yes, their not TT, but sonoking is fine... ) and btw its in black town and theyve'e got kell Kerbecs...
( the store is on 2nd floor, near BIG W

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 11, 2011

Where can I find Gravity Perseus and Hell Kerbecs in mumbai, India?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cyber Blader - Mar. 12, 2011

Where's the best place to preorder L Drago Destroy?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  6:12 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Where's the best place to preorder L Drago Destroy?

If you have a Japanese middleman, he/she or I can possibly find a Japanese website that has it for pre-order still. You should really not wait too long though, pre-orders can close a few months before the actual release date.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:12 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Where's the best place to preorder L Drago Destroy?

If you have a Japanese middleman, he/she or I can possibly find a Japanese website that has it for pre-order still. You should really not wait too long though, pre-orders can close a few months before the actual release date.

I would try toywiz but they are expensive

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - dragoon52 - Mar. 14, 2011

i went to toys r us and found lotsa l dragos just in case you might be wondering trolol

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  11:49 AM)dragoon52 Wrote: i went to toys r us and found lotsa l dragos just in case you might be wondering trolol

Since you never said where you lived or which L Drago you are talking about, that was completely useless to all of us.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 14, 2011

where do you buy a good stadium that is very wide and and small not big openings
where do you buy a big stadium for around $5 and there are small knock out thingies small one so they don't fall out that easily
im sorry read the second one it's clearer

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:14 PM)peterrules101 Wrote: where do you buy a good stadium that is very wide and and small not big openings
where do you buy a big stadium for around $5 and there are small knock out thingies small one so they don't fall out that easily

You will not find a stadium for five dollars anywhere, so that saves us the trouble of figuring out what you were picturing anyway ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:49 AM)dragoon52 Wrote: i went to toys r us and found lotsa l dragos just in case you might be wondering trolol

Since you never said where you lived or which L Drago you are talking about, that was completely useless to all of us.
it is not usless because he is most likley refering to lightning ldrago, however i can find lightning ldragos at almost every walmart zellers or toysrus i can get to Smile

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:30 AM)Stone leone Wrote: it is not usless because he is most likley refering to lightning ldrago, however i can find lightning ldragos at almost every walmart zellers or toysrus i can get to Smile

Apparently you did not read the whole rest of my message on why it was useless ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:30 AM)Stone leone Wrote: it is not usless because he is most likley refering to lightning ldrago, however i can find lightning ldragos at almost every walmart zellers or toysrus i can get to Smile

Apparently you did not read the whole rest of my message on why it was useless ...

You probably mean the part about all of us and this is an international website and in most parts of Asia they sell Meteo ldragos
Revering to the never told us were he lived

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NoodooSoup - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:14 PM)peterrules101 Wrote: where do you buy a good stadium that is very wide and and small not big openings

Sometimes Toys R Us (In the United States), has deals that if you buy over $25 in Beyblade Products, they give you a free stadium. It is usually online though, but it doesn't hurt to check (unless you live elsewhere). So technically, it is less than $5.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblades247 - Mar. 15, 2011

This site has Beyblades (hasbro ones), is located in the US and ships worldwide: http://toygamingemporium.com/categories.php?cat=90

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - rockgasher - Mar. 16, 2011

anyone in sydney know where i can get lightning l drago/storm pegasus/earth eagle?....ive tied looking at kmart at castle hill and north rocks..target carlingford and castle hill and uncle petes at castle hill...can travel around sydney although cant really get to blacktown or anywhere out in that direction..

cheers

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - RustyXD - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  12:47 PM)rockgasher Wrote: anyone in sydney know where i can get lightning l drago/storm pegasus/earth eagle?....ive tied looking at kmart at castle hill and north rocks..target carlingford and castle hill and uncle petes at castle hill...can travel around sydney although cant really get to blacktown or anywhere out in that direction..

cheers

I live in sydney and i cant find them anywhere you could tr big w at winston hills my cousin said he saw them there a week ago or toys r us they sometimes have them if you can't find any ask them to call you when they come back in stock

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - rockgasher - Mar. 17, 2011

trying to find a lightning l drago its impossible..

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Beyblades247 - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  2:47 PM)rockgasher Wrote: trying to find a lightning l drago its impossible..

Very easy to find here in the states. Electronic version of L Drago and, moreso, Storm Pegasus, are very hard to find right now. I spot 1-2 electronic L-Drago here and there. Can't remember the last Electronic Storm Pegasus I've see at retail though. Not in any of the most recent waves/assortments.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dusk - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  2:47 PM)rockgasher Wrote: trying to find a lightning l drago its impossible..

Well if you are in the U.S. then it should be easy. When I go to my local stores, that is the most populous bey there.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - RustyXD - Mar. 18, 2011

LOL i had to buy the super vortex to get it and i needed an rf Tongue_out