World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - demonic raven - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  7:22 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: string laucher are beylauncher

yes in a way but i mean TT's BEYLAUCHER as apposed to hasbros STRING LAUNCHER

2 of the same product made by 2 different ppl with 2 different names

in my opinion TT's beylauncher is more reliable than hasbros string laucher
and incase it STILL is not clear TT makes the beylauncher hasbro makes string

and i found the anser to my question on beyblade general sadly beylauncher is not sold in england and must be bought on ebay

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Feb. 28, 2011

Hasbro's "String Launcher" is sturdier than the Beylauncher.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - demonic raven - Feb. 28, 2011

[quote='Kai-V' pid='562290' dateline='1298919052']
[/quote

seriously? i did not know that but i prefer the effect the beylauncher gives me

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 01, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  7:54 PM)demonic raven Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='562290' dateline='1298919052']
[/quote

seriously? i did not know that but i prefer the effect the beylauncher gives me

same here. the beylauncher lr has way better power than my hasbro "string launcher". just a thought, i wonder what launcher hasbro is going to sell with gravity perseus on its release

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - CounterOrso9432 - Mar. 01, 2011

Hey WBO members! I'm new here and I have A LOT of Hasbro Beyblades, but I want to move to Metal Fight Beyblade (Explosion) but the first thing I need is a new Stadium, anyone know where to get the BB-10 Stadium? Oh, and if you can't find one, I'm pretty much screwed well... until the Metal Masters Beys come out. Surely they will have a new stadium for the heavy attackers! Koff Koff METEO L DRAGO Koff Koff. Oh and no eBay or Yahoo Japan Auctions Please!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Mar. 01, 2011

AkirasDaddy sells BB-10. If you want to find it in a store, good luck (unless you live in Japan), lol.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Otsu - Mar. 01, 2011

Plamoya.com is selling bb-10 attack stadium for $18 usd. With ems it's about 31.

Add in a couple beyblades and you have a very nice deal.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - XDBeyblade - Mar. 02, 2011

If there are some South-African Bladers here, they sell Beyblades at Reggies Toy Store.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - kayneargand - Mar. 02, 2011

My mom is going back to the Philippines for business and is willing to purchase Beyblades for me. Problem is, we have no idea what stores sell Beyblades and accessories, as well as prices. I've seen Toys R Us in some YouTube reviews and I read Toy Kingdom in a recently necro-ed post, but are there other places that carry them, and could you give me prices (The average I read in the necropost was 300-600 PHP, 5-13 USD)? She'll be in the Manila area, near the Robinson's Mall there.

I'm only looking for stores that carry MFB for the lowest possible prices.

Maraming salamat sa inyo!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 02, 2011

kayneargand

The TRU and TK's here in the Philippines have sucky stock (Only pre-HWS....). If you want to buy the latest beys, Bestoys (3rd floor of Greenhills Virra Mall) sells the latest blades (Although it's prices for MFB Explosion beys are a tad bit more expensive than Season 1). They have almost every bey in MFB Explosion EXCLUDING the Maximum Series (They used to have Hell Kerbecs but they're out of stock) and Prenium returns. Overall, it's a better choice than Toy Kingdom and Toys R Us (in the Philippines).

From a Filipino beyblader.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GaleForce - Mar. 02, 2011

Where can you get a bey in Taiwan?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - dragoon52 - Mar. 07, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  8:17 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:48 PM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:50 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:07 PM)Trolol Wrote: Where do you buy Beyblades in Sydney, Australia? Wherever I go, I can't find a single Hasbro Beyblade. I have to resort to the Chinese shop which only sells Metal Fight Explosion. D:

Lol, same here, their pretty hard to find for me too.Tongue_out_wink
Try these shops:
Big-W: Plumpton

Target: Mt Druitt(they just fully stocked out on beyblades, especially things like Legend cyber pegasus105F, legend Midnight bull. legend torch aries etc, flaming firestrike stadiums, portable stadiums) / Blacktown ( rare to find here )

Uncle petes- Blacktown ( heaps of beys like s. pegasus, L.L drago, super vortex battle set etc)

Chineese shops- one near Big-W Blacktown, sells Metal fight explosion beys.

Parklea/paddies markets- takara tomy/ sonokong beys ( come with beylaunchers XD )

Hopes this helps Wink
BTW, if the chineese shop ur talking bout is in blacktown, i might be able to battle u sometime Smile
Yes, the Chinese shop is in Blacktown (bought Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis there) but it takes me an hour to get there by car so I can't really battle you. Confused And also, where is Uncle petes? I want to buy a Lightning L Drago.

okay then, dw bout it then. Uncle petes is on the second floor at blacktown, so go down to myers and go right, you should see a shop painted yellow blue and red and should have a playground in front of it. I bought L.Ldrago there for $15 there, but i can't find it anymore, all the shops i go 2 r stocked full of the legend beys ( Legend cyber pegasis105F, Torch aries, midnight bull etc) can't find a single L drago there

what's the chinese shop called BTW?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Stone leone - Mar. 07, 2011

FYI gta is Toronto so I was wondering where I can find legit tt beys around that area(preferably Durham region)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 08, 2011

where do you get a real dranzer ms on another website for at the most $10 for it and i live in canada so a website thats ships to canada cheeply would help alot

thanks
also i want to buy directly no bidding please

thank you again
OLD BEYBLADES FOREVER

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Mar. 08, 2011

I'm quite sure that you'd never find a brand new Dranzer MS for $10 including shipping. But, allatkorea.com sells new Dranzer MS beys for around $17US.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 09, 2011

thanks alot bey fan i really like old beyblades and can driger ms or draciel ms or dranzer ms beat any good mfb beyblade and could you send me a message for a good combo made out of driger ms draciel ms and dranzer ms and if you could use mostly drigers parts because i love driger
thank you all
WBO FOREVER
sorry but i have to type this

peanut butter jelly time

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Mar. 09, 2011

Sorry, got no idea if Driger, Draciel & Dranzer MS can combine to make a good combo. They are all carp beyblades and really should only be bought for collection. None of those beys can beat any MFB with consistency, only with a lot of luck, lol.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 10, 2011

i always thought driger ms was amazing because it powned segitario big time in driger gt's videos

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  3:34 AM)peterrules101 Wrote: thanks alot bey fan i really like old beyblades and can driger ms or draciel ms or dranzer ms beat any good mfb beyblade and could you send me a message for a good combo made out of driger ms draciel ms and dranzer ms and if you could use mostly drigers parts because i love driger
thank you all
WBO FOREVER
sorry but i have to type this

peanut butter jelly time

This is off topic. If you wanted to know the answer to it you should have either PMed BeyFan or asked in "Build Me A Combo" thread.
And stop SPAMing! That quadruple post only needed to be one. The last three were not necessary at all.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - peterrules101 - Mar. 10, 2011

sorry

does anyone here know where to get a galeon with launcher and extra long ripcord set for 10$ or under and i live in canada so do you know a site that ships to canada cheaply and i want it to be real

oh yeah sorry dusk i wont do that again

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Mar. 10, 2011

Sorry, but you won't be finding a Galeon with an extra long ripcord for $10 anywhere. Firstly, it is a hard bey to find (unless you use YJA). Even then, it is quite expensive to get it. Because you'd either have to buy it in a group with other beys (which can also be found on eBay), or you buy the NIB one (which is 5000yen on YJA, over $50). Even then, you'd still need to find the longer ripcord.

There have been a couple of NIB Galeon beys on eBay, not sure if there is one now though. Good luck, you'll really need luck in finding a Galeon for the price you want to pay for one.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 10, 2011

? Hey how do I order from sonokong eshop? I live in Singapore do they ship to Singapore? Or do I need a middle man? If I need a middle man could someone please be my middle man?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: ? Hey how do I order from sonokong eshop? I live in Singapore do they ship to Singapore? Or do I need a middle man? If I need a middle man could someone please be my middle man?

Yes, SonoKong only ships in Korea. Find somebody here who lives in Korea, if there are any ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Zaneago - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: ? Hey how do I order from sonokong eshop? I live in Singapore do they ship to Singapore? Or do I need a middle man? If I need a middle man could someone please be my middle man?

Yes, SonoKong only ships in Korea. Find somebody here who lives in Korea, if there are any ...
If there are any ... Kind of a wierd response, Don't you think but this is a good Topic.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Mar. 10, 2011

Obviously Kai-Ve meant if there are any Korean members on this forum. Anyway, off topic. For aussies, Woolworths/Safeway are actually stocking the Legend Series now. Really surprised that there are beys there.