World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Nov. 09, 2010

It is there. That is another version of Japan toys since it depends on which country you live in since you select it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - urtiscay - Nov. 09, 2010

i swear that the cheapest stuff i have been able to find on the net is here http://www.leoshop.com.tw/ you can get a bb-10 for like 4 USD on ebay it is like some 7-12 USD +30-40 shipping and a bb-32 for like 32 USD i think it is cheaper then the stuff you can find on here

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Nov. 09, 2010

You have to order at least $30 worth. Also it's already on the list.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Nov. 10, 2010

My local Toys 'R' Us and Wal-Mart have essentially everything except Earth Virgo, Evil Gemios, Poison Serpent, the Duotron Launcher and the Lightning Force Beystadium.

There were plenty of those "MORPH-LITES" with Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasis or Rock Leone, the exclusive Toys 'R' Us trio with Earth Eagle, Dark Bull and Evil Gemios was there, the Wind and Shoot Launcher, keychains, Rock Escolpio, etc.

A simple update regarding the Canadian stock. Also, none of the stores had any of the Beyblade games.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Black Panda - Nov. 11, 2010

For Singapore bladers, I just came back from Comics Connection, they are selling some Song Kong blades that cannot be found in Singapore yet.

But still no Rock Giraffe Unhappy and they cost higher than TTs.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  7:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My local Toys 'R' Us and Wal-Mart have essentially everything except Earth Virgo, Evil Gemios, Poison Serpent, the Duotron Launcher and the Lightning Force Beystadium.

There were plenty of those "MORPH-LITES" with Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasis or Rock Leone, the exclusive Toys 'R' Us trio with Earth Eagle, Dark Bull and Evil Gemios was there, the Wind and Shoot Launcher, keychains, Rock Escolpio, etc.

A simple update regarding the Canadian stock. Also, none of the stores had any of the Beyblade games.
Oh wow, BC seems to have the least beyblades in Canada, it just seems weird. And it's not just me, others from bc have this exact same problem. I see other provinces with all these beyblades and bc with very little. You're from Montreal, right?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Killer Beafowl - Nov. 12, 2010

Can someone explain this? On the Japan-Toys website,i can't find the shipping rate.All it states is the shipping rate for Peurto Rico.Blank for USA Canada,etc. The prices seem to good to be true.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  2:11 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You're from Montreal, right?
Yes, around Montréal.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - donnieall123 - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  9:56 AM)blah Wrote: AUSTRALIA. ;D

Target:
Storm Peg/Aqu, Flame Sag, Dark Bull/Wolf, Poison Ser, Rock Leo/Scorpio, Some face off sets (forget which ones).

Single Beys: $15, Face off set: $30.
Super Vortex Set was available too: price unknown. O:

Has anyone found Beys for a cheaper price ?

wow thats very pricey. i like in sacramento but the beys are 7.00 usd each the vortex set and mobile stadiums are 30.00 and the face offs are 15. i guess the cost of living might be lower over here so the economy doesnt need as much so prices are lower

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  2:16 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Can someone explain this? On the Japan-Toys website,i can't find the shipping rate.All it states is the shipping rate for Peurto Rico.Blank for USA Canada,etc. The prices seem to good to be true.

They are too good to be true. You have to order 5000 yen worth of stuff at minimum. Anyway you're probably looking at the wrong one since there are different ones for different regions of the world.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Minion - Nov. 12, 2010

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/catalog/searchresults.aspx?search=beyblade

They don't have anything for sale online, but I was in my local store yesterday and they had 20+ tops/grips/launchers. The only issue is that they charge $15/top instead of the usual $10. They had some storm pegasis though, which I haven't seen at TRU/walmart recently.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - lightninglibraX - Nov. 14, 2010

earth virgo hasn't been sighted very much on long island, or the city. i haven't found escolpio either.
toysrus just put this in their stock online, even though i've sighted it at the stores
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10954691

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Caststarman - Nov. 14, 2010

Has anyone put Target down yet?
edit:oops. forgot to read.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Nov. 14, 2010

Just giving a small update to the Australians, specifically those in Victoria. Went to Knox today. The only beys that they had at the TRU there were the electronic Dark Wolf ones, along with some accessories. At the Target, there were only Dark Wolf, Electronic Storm Pegasus, and the pack that comes with the red stadium with the special Storm Pegasus and Lightning Ldrago.

Also went to Fountain Gate (my nearest shopping centre) and in the Kmart they had Dark Gasher, Dark Bull, & Dark Wolf.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - blah - Nov. 14, 2010

Thanks man.
I was thinking about heading to Knox but I guess not eh ?
Anyone heard anything from Chaddy yet ? ;D

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  1:00 PM)blah Wrote: Thanks man.
I was thinking about heading to Knox but I guess not eh ?
Anyone heard anything from Chaddy yet ? ;D

Your welcome. Thing that sucked the most was that at TRU they had been selling Storm Pegasus for $9.99. My younger cousin was really after Storm Pegasus and was annoyed that they were all gone. At TRU, they wouldn't have of had many bey stuff.

They had a small stand for the bey stuff. By what I could tell, might've only had Storm Pegasus beys.

As for Chaddy, I might be heading there sometime this week. If I do, I'll make sure to mention what I see there later this week.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Goldbug - Nov. 17, 2010

CD Japan has all the Nov 20th releases for pre-order

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ray Joker - Nov. 17, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  5:51 PM)Goldbug Wrote: CD Japan has all the Nov 20th releases for pre-order

Not all of it. They don't have BB-96 or BB-98.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Nov. 17, 2010

That's probably cause they sold out.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Goldbug - Nov. 18, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  10:04 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That's probably cause they sold out.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-32742
^BB-98 LDrago Reshuffle

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-32740
^BB-96 Super Deck Set

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Nov. 18, 2010

Says LDrago Reshuffle is sold out and that the Super Deck Set hasn't been released. And since the LDrago set is "Out of Print", they say that they won't be ordering it again. So only the Super Deck Set is available for pre-orders.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/series_list.html?sid=268
^Says that the pre-orders are sold out for BB-96 & BB-98.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ray Joker - Nov. 18, 2010

Ahh, sorry bout' that.

Anyways, Toywiz is apparently selling a bunchload of plastics in a "Damaged" box (?) condition. Dunno why it's all damaged boxes.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyFan - Nov. 18, 2010

Was just at my local shopping centre at Fountain Gate (Victoria's south east, near Narre Warren). Went to Target and they have Flame Saggitario, Dark Bull, Rock Scorpio and Poison Serpent. Which is the most variety I have seen, but I haven't looked around much.

Then went to Big W, which had nothing. Didn't even have a space where the beys could've been. But, they did have Battle Strikers. Going a bit off topic, but they had a lot of Battle Strikers. Not sure how well they are selling, because it didn't look like any were sold, as the shelf was full. And they were selling them for $3.20 each!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Raider Blader - Nov. 18, 2010

Where in Canada,Ontario,Toronto can you get Ginka's Battle Gear?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - blah - Nov. 19, 2010

Toywiz is selling some pretty rare and awesome stuff.
Wolborg MS $70 Confused
Samurai Changer MS $50 ^^

Yeah, boxes are damaged for some reason. Chocked

And say whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ?
RBV2 ?! Time to score a recolour Libra, Virgo or Aquario. Or even get a Pisces. =P