World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  9:41 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:09 PM)Corey Wrote: Stores put out beys based on what they have in stock already. There's no set dates that they will stock certain blades. If they aren't selling well, they aren't going to open up new shipments and put them on shelves until all of the the previous stock is gone.

I work at one.

On top of that, the order in which hasbro is sending them to stores is completely random. There's no set "On the 29th, you will receive boxes of Earth Eagle and Lightning L Drago" or anything like that.

OK thanks, I kinda knew this but it was lingering in the back of my mind where I should visit more often. Is there still like a rough time of the year where the stores start selling more of a different kind of Bey? (if that makes sence) - Like in a 4 month period even.

Do you get any privileges for working in a toy store with Beyblades? Surely there are some.

Nothing special, just the typical 10% off that every employee gets.

Anyways, your best bet at getting the newest beys will be to go to what you think is the most popular store. If you know of any stores around you that sell out quickly, call them and ask what days they typically restock their toy section. if they say wednesdays, go wednesday afternoon/night, etc.

Whichever store is restocking the most will most likely have the newest stuff.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ControL_ - Oct. 07, 2010

yah ok that makes sence, i'll do that with toysrus. I wouldnt mind 10percent off still... Buy 10 and the 11th is free.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - CononKudo - Oct. 08, 2010

Do You Guys Know If There is A Service Just Like This But For Korea?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Oct. 08, 2010

A service like what?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Pimpju - Oct. 08, 2010

most stores allow their employees a small discount.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Oct. 08, 2010

I think he was talking about Mail Order Japan, since he asked something about that yesterday as well.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - CononKudo - Oct. 08, 2010

Yea........

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nov1c3 - Oct. 08, 2010

Ok so for one week, toysrus is having a sale on beyblades, 2 for 15. It was better than their previous sale, and they should be getting a new shippment across the GTA...keyword "SHOULD"

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - anytoys - Oct. 11, 2010

Hi Guys,

As we sell Hasbro metal fusion beyblades in UK (on line) we could give a bit more info on the wave argument.

From the Hasbro boxes we can clearly see that the battle top assortment we sell are marked as WV1 on the box. (outer brown box)

The battle top Face off assortment we sell are marked as WV2. (outer brown box)

They are the only two marked & the value pack is not marked. we received the very first batch released in UK and we have no idea whether there is a pattern to it or not right now. We can only tell for certain when we receive the next batch of release and if they will be marked WV3 or not?. Hope it helps

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - storm pegusis - Oct. 11, 2010

are there any stores selling hms beyblades?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  1:45 AM)storm pegusis Wrote: are there any stores selling hms beyblades?

Only online Stores.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ControL_ - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  12:35 AM)anytoys Wrote: Hi Guys,

As we sell Hasbro metal fusion beyblades in UK (on line) we could give a bit more info on the wave argument.

From the Hasbro boxes we can clearly see that the battle top assortment we sell are marked as WV1 on the box. (outer brown box)

They are the only two marked & the value pack is not marked. we received the very first batch released in UK and we have no idea whether there is a pattern to it or not right now. We can only tell for certain when we receive the next batch of release and if they will be marked WV3 or not?. Hope it helps

Well care to comment someone? Uncertain

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - dragoon_msuv - Oct. 11, 2010

I don't often like to say this but I F-ING TOLD YOU SO!

Oh, and I second storm pegasis's question.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DarkFox - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:43 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Blaze Wheeler answered storm pegasis's question

(Oct. 11, 2010  12:52 PM)DarkFox Wrote:

He did, did he? And what would these online stores be that I wouldn't know of?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DarkFox - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  1:03 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

well it was kinda assumed he was asking about real stores...which is why Blaze Wheeler answered with he needs to only look online. I havent personally looked for online stores in a while considering if ANY had them other then auction sites, they were the usual 3 (driger, gaia dragoon, draciel). so enough with the smart remarks

(Oct. 11, 2010  1:09 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:03 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

well it was kinda assumed he was asking about real stores...which is why Blaze Wheeler answered with he needs to only look online. I havent personally looked for online stores in a while considering if ANY had them other then auction sites, they were the usual 3 (driger, gaia dragoon, draciel). so enough with the smart remarks

I wasn't making a smart remark. I was merely asking the question. Also, your right and it's getting on my [Word removed.] that they only sell Driger, Gaia and Draciel as brand new. This is why I always check every single beyblade lot I see on ebay, that's how I managed to get my Dragoon MS (recolour). I still need it in original colour and Dragoon MSUV.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Oct. 11, 2010

Sounded like you were.... Also there's a thread which tells you which online stores sell blades. Amazingly enough it's this thread.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Pimpju - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  3:28 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Sounded like you were.... Also there's a thread which tells you which online stores sell blades. Amazingly enough it's this thread.

QFT hah.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:43 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I don't often like to say this but I F-ING TOLD YOU SO!
They just said that some of them were not even marked. So Flame Sagittario is an extraterrestrial monster, or it is part of "wave 2", but released later ?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NitroNeo - Oct. 14, 2010

I Know this is a long shot but i live in mumbai >>> india so anyone know of a good beyblade store where i can find a good stock of beys & maybe rare ones as well

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  4:54 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Know this is a long shot but i live in mumbai >>> india so anyone know of a good beyblade store where i can find a good stock of beys & maybe rare ones as well
Only you would know ...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - NitroNeo - Oct. 15, 2010

No i thought some indian people would be on the forum but i guess i am the only one

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 17, 2010

Does anybody know of an online store that sells BB-32, and accepts credit cards?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Nishy - Oct. 17, 2010

I know there are indian people here put they live in north america so... they wouldnt know srry