World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nov1c3 - Oct. 06, 2010

Oh and if anyone has a chance, check to confirm this...my uncle mentioned that a ton of skids full of beys shipped out last week from tge TRU shipping warehouse, if anyone has seen a restock at TRU, please update. Oh and btw im going to be at duffering mall between 115 - 215 checking out the stores...if anyone wants to tag along =P

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 06, 2010

I know toywiz doesnt have burn phoenix but wat is the difference between phoenix and fireblaze? Is it just the name or are the stickers and wheel different too?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Pimpju - Oct. 06, 2010

stickers, hasbro doesn't have "burnwheel" inscribed on the Burn wheel and there will probably be weight diffrences due to different materials.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nov1c3 - Oct. 06, 2010

I cant wait to get burn fireblaze...i think that will be released a bit after gemios and scorpio are released...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  12:57 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: I cant wait to get burn fireblaze...i think that will be released a bit after gemios and scorpio are released...

Havent they already been released... i think evil gemios has.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ControL_ - Oct. 06, 2010

hmm look how little uk get... Well to all uk'ers toysrus and argos will be having regular lldrago, rock orso, flame libra and earth eagle coming out this month as wave2 of bey's

This is from sites i've been emailing

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  10:53 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: hmm look how little uk get... Well to all uk'ers toysrus and argos will be having regular lldrago, rock orso, flame libra and earth eagle coming out this month as wave2 of bey's

There are no "waves".

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ControL_ - Oct. 07, 2010

thats how the entertainer described their next batch of fresh stok

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - dragoon_msuv - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  1:35 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:53 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: hmm look how little uk get... Well to all uk'ers toysrus and argos will be having regular lldrago, rock orso, flame libra and earth eagle coming out this month as wave2 of bey's

There are no "waves".

Yes there are. TehKevinBeY described perfectly what is going to happen. But I'm not worried, I already own all of them other than Rock Orso which I don't want.
(Oct. 07, 2010  7:43 AM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: thats how the entertainer described their next batch of fresh stok

Any idea of a date, mate?

No, there aren't waves. Hasbro doesn't have set release dates, and never announced different waves.

Waves are an explanation invented by fans to describe the releases.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Oct. 07, 2010

Seriously, we would know whether there are waves or not ... The rate at which stores get their stock is almost completely random, and differs from store to store.

For real.

I don't know why everyone is going on and on about 'waves'.

Guys what I said is only what I received in an email. ToyWiz told me that their Metal Wing Smash would be available in UK in October.

The Entertainer told me that their next batch will be their second wave of Bey's. They both say Uk arrivals in later October.

My friend bought the Super Vortex set and It has a section for upcoming Bey's. The nearest on the list are : Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso.

The wave may or not be of existence for Hasbro and perhaps just how the Entertainer describes their stockages.

Maybe we have 'waves' in the UK which is why Corey is unfamiliar with them. By waves, we mean a bunch of beyblades coming out at the same time in an allocated time period.

You really don't get it.

Read Kai-V's posts. She knows more than everyone here. Just deal with it.

THERE ARE NO WAVES.

Sorry mate, but she knows nought about the beyblade market in England. There are waves.

Well I still mean no harm. It's how the Entertainer described it to me as and I don't want to argue with Kai V even if she's right or wrong (AAAH!! I'm terrified of Kai V and everyone!). Let me step out and watch this thread as a UK blader knowing nothing about Beyblades and taking tips from everyone here.

(Oct. 07, 2010  8:31 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Sorry mate, but she knows nought about the beyblade market in England. There are waves.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You literally joined a few days ago, and come in acting like you know everything.

Read around. You're spewing out pointless posts that are factually incorrect. Hasbro is not releasing beyblades in waves.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 07, 2010

Sorry to get involved in something that doesn't concern me but In Canada the bey were sent to stores in waves
e.g. wave 1.0/1.5/2.0 and from my observation they are doing the same here in the UK.

Hasbro is not releasing beyblades in waves. I don't see how there's a grey area to that.

Well now im truly stumped; Moss that I know is a very experienced UK blader is also participating... All I know is that most likely a batch of Bey's will be newly released in the UK later this month. Surely that is a wave of releases?

Or im absolutely wrong and be welcome to be little me.

(Oct. 07, 2010  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, we would know whether there are waves or not ... The rate at which stores get their stock is almost completely random, and differs from store to store.

The Bey-God has spoken.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  8:59 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, we would know whether there are waves or not ... The rate at which stores get their stock is almost completely random, and differs from store to store.

The Bey-God has spoken.

Oh I meant the rate at which the stores are receiving bey not at the rate of which they are being released. The Toy stores I have visited all have similar stock only differing one one or two miniscule things ( color of PTW's )
So I would assume that the bey is being sent to stores in sequence as the characters are featured in the anime.

Stores put out beys based on what they have in stock already. There's no set dates that they will stock certain blades. If they aren't selling well, they aren't going to open up new shipments and put them on shelves until all of the the previous stock is gone.

I work at one.

On top of that, the order in which hasbro is sending them to stores is completely random. There's no set "On the 29th, you will receive boxes of Earth Eagle and Lightning L Drago" or anything like that.

(Oct. 07, 2010  9:09 PM)Corey Wrote: Stores put out beys based on what they have in stock already. There's no set dates that they will stock certain blades. If they aren't selling well, they aren't going to open up new shipments and put them on shelves until all of the the previous stock is gone.

I work at one.

On top of that, the order in which hasbro is sending them to stores is completely random. There's no set "On the 29th, you will receive boxes of Earth Eagle and Lightning L Drago" or anything like that.

OK thanks, I kinda knew this but it was lingering in the back of my mind where I should visit more often. Is there still like a rough time of the year where the stores start selling more of a different kind of Bey? (if that makes sence) - Like in a 4 month period even.

Do you get any privileges for working in a toy store with Beyblades? Surely there are some.