World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Aug. 14, 2010

At least look at the site before making a comment! The shipping is included in the prices. That's why it's so good! Also that's out of stock anyway along with the decent sets like BB-09, BB-22 and BB-32. But for pre hws the beys that left the prices are much cheaper than anywhere else with stock left.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mc Frown - Aug. 14, 2010

I wrote that : /

It does I have bought from them before.

What? I really don't get your last post.

I was confirming that the prices do include shipping. I bought something the other day there which had a price of $10 and I was charged no more than the price of the item.

That's what I thought.
Read my first post again.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - To - Aug. 14, 2010

(Aug. 13, 2010  11:36 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: Spotted earth eagle at walmart agincourt mall. flame libra and rock orso at TRU cedarbrae.

Also i just purchased a mobile stadium and assembly chamber from walmart pharmacy...sadly i returned it lol(assembly chamber)

How much was the mobile stadium?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Aug. 14, 2010

$27 I believe I saw it as well it's VERY small compared to the PTW it's about 3 Beyblade boxes(Hasbro)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - souless1234 - Aug. 14, 2010

I envy you >:[
Anyways my local WalMart said they won't be putting their new beyblades up until the make room.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - beybladefan123 - Aug. 14, 2010

After many years of waiting, Beyblades are coming back to US! You can find them at almost any toy store in America like Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us, and Target.Tongue_out_wink

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 14, 2010

We are aware of this beybladefan123 and have been for some time now

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - souless1234 - Aug. 14, 2010

Not sure if you are trying to post something new or just expressing your joy. But, we already know that :l

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nov1c3 - Aug. 14, 2010

(Aug. 13, 2010  11:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Return the mobile stadium too lol, splurge on the attack stadium.

honestly i wanted to return it...but i thought it was pretty cool to have hahah, even though it was $27 =S. i use it as a carrying case as well =D

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Clerish - Aug. 14, 2010

(Aug. 14, 2010  12:35 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Also I think this should be added to the OP cause it has very cheap MFB:

www.okyeshop.com

It's buzztoy2007's shop.

I know that.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Clerish - Aug. 14, 2010

I was saying it for people who didn't know that.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ChAoStOrM - Aug. 14, 2010

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, but I felt it was more appropriate to post it here rather in a new topic. Does China Town L.A. CA import Beyblades?

They probably have fakes.
/speakingfromexperienceinsanfrancisco

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - nov1c3 - Aug. 15, 2010

so apparently lightning l Drago was in stock this week at agincourt mall...=(

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BladerUnknown - Aug. 15, 2010

How do we know when a new wave will come out in America and what blades will be a part of the new wave if anyone knows?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Daegor42 - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  6:01 AM)BladerUnknown Wrote: How do we know when a new wave will come out in America and what blades will be a part of the new wave if anyone knows?

You don't.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - zeke a bey - Aug. 16, 2010

i orderd a danzer MFS from ebay 3 months ago and its stilllll not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _ _
' '
--------

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Basalt-San - Aug. 16, 2010

Is that relevant with this thread? We can't help you if it's taking so long. Contact the seller or something.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - galaxy genesis - Aug. 16, 2010

smyths in mitcham (uk) have beylades in stock. a whole shelf for they with a lot of beys.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - RAW - Aug. 16, 2010

YAy im going there on sat