World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

EMS is way expensive and SAL has a 2kg limit, remember that.

Still no e-mail.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Jul. 29, 2010

Thats weird. I placed two yesterday and got shipping quotes on both..

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 29, 2010

I'm kind of glad that I haven't placed an order with Leotoys, but it's too flipping far for my parents to get to argh.

It should hopefully all work out for you lot.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - MaxL - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:03 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm kind of glad that I haven't placed an order with Leotoys, but it's too flipping far for my parents to get to argh.

It should hopefully all work out for you lot.

Oh the glory of being old enough to order without parental permission. It's so hard to get any parent to order anything from Japan/Hong Kong that is a piece of plastic for $20 plus shipping.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - souless1234 - Jul. 29, 2010

So Heartlland Walmart has pretty much the wave 1.5 beys as well as the special value pack. I didn't get anything. Are they still selling the Launcher Grip because all the places i went to that had beys did not carry them.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - raymyn - Jul. 29, 2010

I was on toywiz and spotted this...

http://www.toywiz.com/eartheagle.html

Wasn't it just yesturday when it said pre order for august? But now they are saying it is in stock? I wounder if the beybalde could be in stock at stores? Anyone Know?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  11:04 PM)raymyn Wrote: I was on toywiz and spotted this...

http://www.toywiz.com/eartheagle.html

Wasn't it just yesturday when it said pre order for august? But now they are saying it is in stock? I wounder if the beybalde could be in stock at stores? Anyone Know?
No, nobody has seen Earth Eagle in stores yet. Nobody has ordered from Toywiz yet to know whether what they wrote was true.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ChAoStOrM - Jul. 29, 2010

On Toy Wiz they updated is and the Vortex set stuff can be all purchased seperately. So expensive though

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - snot - Jul. 30, 2010

i'm still wondering how you guys get your shipping quotes so fast.......my package actuly came in today and on that same day they finaly sent me my shipping quote which i find is really odd, dont think ima ever buy from them again....i think ima stick with japan toys which gots low shipping cost, shipping doesn't take long, and its also not that expensive, the weight of my package that came in today was over 2kg because they added in some add booklets like atleast 15 of them 10 were like think lego ads and 5 were sd gundam ad. Well hope you get your stuff soon Frown

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Jul. 30, 2010

How is that possible? How did you know how much to Paypal them without a shipping quote?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - snot - Jul. 30, 2010

opps my mistake ment to say i didn't get my tracking sorry for the error on that

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Jul. 30, 2010

Your package came, what do you have to complain about...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Hov - Jul. 30, 2010

My grandma and I discovered some japanese stores. I saw Zakka, which had a few choice of Takara Tomy Beys. Like Dragoon Storm Dranzer Storm Pegasus ETC. Also Toy Tokyo has amounts of Takara Tomy Beys. I didn't want to get them yet I was focusing on a stadium which they didn't have . Also its in NYC East Manhattan.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - snot - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  5:38 PM)Corey Wrote: Your package came, what do you have to complain about...

i was only complaing over the fact that i should have recieved atleast an e-mail letting me know what my tracing info was, respond to my e-mails that i sent out, and if they were preparing my package to ship out that all......so im just saying i dont think ima use leoshop to purchase off of anymore after that first time of scare, cause it was out of my moms credit card to purchase for the beyblades and i didn't want to get scammed or anything. But it was also my wrong for not consulting with people on WBO first if i was going to purchase from Leoshop

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Fogot - Aug. 03, 2010

I just checked toywiz and they already have Burn Fireblaze (BUrn Pheonix), Poision Serpent, and Thermal Pisces from Hasbro as they are going to release it in September and October. They are fast o.0. At this rate, Galaxy Pegasis and Ray unicorno are going to be released around December.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - TheLVJ - Aug. 03, 2010

No, I'm sure it won't.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Fogot - Aug. 03, 2010

Oh? But if Poision Serpent is released by Hasbro around October which is like around Episode 41~45. Won't the second season come out right after the few episodes of the first season are released?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aikemi - Aug. 04, 2010

Question @Anyone Who Has Ordered From Leoshop

What are the shipping fee rates? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the site, or in the check out.

If no one has the answer I'll just email the owner, but I felt this would be quicker..

Thanks!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Corey - Aug. 04, 2010

(Aug. 04, 2010  1:42 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Question @Anyone Who Has Ordered From Leoshop

What are the shipping fee rates? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the site, or in the check out.

If no one has the answer I'll just email the owner, but I felt this would be quicker..

Thanks!

They blatantly say on the website that they won't respond to any email regarding shipping price.

Place an order, and they will send you a shipping quote within 24 hours. If you don't like the price, you aren't obligated to purchase it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aikemi - Aug. 04, 2010

(Aug. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:42 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Question @Anyone Who Has Ordered From Leoshop

Thanks!

They blatantly say on the website that they won't respond to any email regarding shipping price.

Place an order, and they will send you a shipping quote within 24 hours. If you don't like the price, you aren't obligated to purchase it.

Ah, thank you Corey!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - jnf209 - Aug. 04, 2010

for some reason, its takes a really long time for me to load plamoya.com. Does anyone else experience this problem?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2010

(Aug. 04, 2010  2:59 AM)jnf209 Wrote: for some reason, its takes a really long time for me to load plamoya.com. Does anyone else experience this problem?
No, everything seems normal.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Aug. 04, 2010

(Aug. 04, 2010  2:59 AM)jnf209 Wrote: for some reason, its takes a really long time for me to load plamoya.com. Does anyone else experience this problem?

It takes a little more time to load a page but it still loads pretty quickly

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Nac55 - Aug. 05, 2010

My walmart has like 30 Flame sagittarios picking one up today. Joyful_3

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - rentao - Aug. 05, 2010

amazon has some good things