World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Jun. 25, 2010

Kai-V: Is the shipping free? It says something about if the product is less than (insert currency sign here) 100, 000, then the shipping will be free am I correct?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Jun. 25, 2010

I made an account, i'm wondering about the lots with loads of NIB for cheaply cause i'm wondering if you only get one. Might buy something but probably not for a while.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Jun. 28, 2010

Anyone know if they have Beyblades in stock in Niagara, Buffalo near the Canadian border?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - MaxL - Jun. 28, 2010

$5 ATTACK STADIUM!? I just spent like $70 after shipping, taxes and conversions on a BB-32 just to get a BB-10! DDD:

So... Kai-V, do these orange stadiums need to be tested to be seen if it's okay for tournament use or are you just showing us a cheap alternative?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Clerish - Jun. 28, 2010

(Jun. 28, 2010  4:44 AM)MaxL Wrote: $5 ATTACK STADIUM!? I just spent like $70 after shipping, taxes and conversions on a BB-32 just to get a BB-10! DDD:

So... Kai-V, do these orange stadiums need to be tested to be seen if it's okay for tournament use or are you just showing us a cheap alternative?
(Jun. 25, 2010  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...The stadiums are orange, but they are exactly the same as TAKARA-TOMY's otherwise. ...

It's because they are from SonoKong Wink

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jun. 28, 2010

I believe I already played in one of Valentin's orange stadium once anyway. Those stadiums are absolutely legal, so get them damn it hah.

Has anyone ever ordered from G Market before? I'm thinking about getting 3 and giving 2 to my friends just because it's such a good deal.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Jun. 28, 2010

If possible could valentin write a guide since he is probably the only one on here who has used it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jun. 28, 2010

Apparently, at the end, with the shipping and finalisation of the order, there is something seriously odd, and even Koreans can be tricked, so Google does not help. I have no idea what the problem is though, Valentin told me it was too complicated to explain.

(Jun. 28, 2010  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, at the end, with the shipping and finalisation of the order, there is something seriously odd, and even Koreans can be tricked, so Google does not help. I have no idea what the problem is though, Valentin told me it was too complicated to explain.

Maybe I'll hold off for now then... I have a BB-10 coming in the mail...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mc Frown - Jun. 28, 2010

Then he should flipping buy a bunch and sell them to us for $10 or something : /

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea McFrown.

He would make a profit so he would have an incentive to do it and we would be getting stadiums for a better price than what we are paying now. I mean a ThunderWhip is $10 but if we could get an attack stadium from SonoKong for like $10 plus shipping that would be BEASTLY. People wouldn't have an excuse to not own a real attack stadium anymore! WE COULD USHER IN A NEW ERA OF BLADING.... At least until we run out of orange stadiums. Tongue_out

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - FlameDragon25 - Jun. 29, 2010

Well, I just went by the Toy's R Us at Steeles W. and Hilda Avenue and they still had plenty in stock. So for people who still wanted S.Pegasis or other hasbro releases you can get them there.
[attachment=2530][attachment=2529]

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kid Windy - Jun. 29, 2010

Wow they actually have launcher grips there, at my local Wal-Mart/TRU they never have those..

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Jun. 30, 2010

lol by the looks of it they have everything but Storm Pegasus

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - FlameDragon25 - Jun. 30, 2010

They actually had more S.Pegasus than Leone, they are just hidden in the back so you can't see them.
Just look for the red in the top right of the box.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - GeneralHawx - Jun. 30, 2010

(Jun. 30, 2010  3:56 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: They actually had more S.Pegasus than Leone, they are just hidden in the back so you can't see them.
Just look for the red in the top right of the box.

Now I see them DJ 2002 - Yeah!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2010

Seriously, somebody should really try G Market, in English, soon. I have been trying to go as far as possible without actually registering, and all the fees and shipping seem fine.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Jul. 01, 2010

I've got an account. I'll order an attack stadium probably in a few months.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mc Frown - Jul. 01, 2010

I'd try it but what about this "trickery" you spoke of? WHat is the problem and what is the consequence?
Why won't Aqua just buy a bunch of cheap carp and sell it to us for a small profit?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Jul. 01, 2010

... Aqua?

Do you mean Valentin? He's busy, and doesn't have the money to make such a commitment for you guys.

I don't really see why you can't do this yourselves, anyway? It's all well paying others to take the risk on behalf of you, is it ...?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  7:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd try it but what about this "trickery" you spoke of? WHat is the problem and what is the consequence?
I am not certain, but if you use G Market in English, there should not be that problem ... Valentin told me about there being problems with understanding what was written in Korean with the shipping, and as far as I saw there was no comprehension issue.

Recently, he said that shipping was expensive, however it is still less than a lot of the other sites actually.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - ashton b - Jul. 01, 2010

i know even if it is 27-30 its still pretty good i got an acount so i could buy a stadium from them and so far i havent had a problem

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Mc Frown - Jul. 01, 2010

Yeah I meant Valentin.
Okay, the way you [Kai-V] said he made it out made it sound like they were going to scam you and charge you like some secret $300 transaction fee.
I'll probably try it then.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Jul. 01, 2010

The G-market Link Kai-V posted brings you to a page that says the server is currently down for mantinence.

I was gonna try this myself to see the cost of shipping and all that but can't now. So how much does Gmarket charge from shipping from the warehouse to the US?