World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Feb. 17, 2010

I'm wondering would it be a good idea to link to the ebay stores that we use? It's still the primary source for many people to get MFB, and in light of fakes it would be helpful to direct them to certain sellers.

dimsum2u
allatkorea03
buzztoyshop2007

etc.

Also should we not get rid of some of these stores like japan-toys? They've pretty much been useless since last April.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Feb. 17, 2010

(Feb. 17, 2010  5:17 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm wondering would it be a good idea to link to the ebay stores that we use? It's still the primary source for many people to get MFB, and in light of fakes it would be helpful to direct them to certain sellers.

dimsum2u
allatkorea03
buzztoyshop2007

etc.
I was considering this, however the issue is how long that "etc." would be. If there are not that much more than that, then it would be a good idea to add them either here or in the first post of the eBay topic.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Feb. 17, 2010

Well other than them the only ebay seller I can think of are dickson_c and enterheart. The latter of which we can omit due to their high prices.

As for dimsum2u I realize he has specials and a thread on the WBO, so adding a quick note to check that out could be useful. That is something you'd probably want to talk with him first though.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Feb. 17, 2010

This entire topic needs a rewrite ... I can probably do this very soon.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Feb. 18, 2010

I have a question for those who have bought 3+ items from okysehop.com aka buzztoy . How did you get the 10% discount from him . Cause with the checkout i see nothing about asking for the final total or discount or anything like that?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Feb. 18, 2010

It could only work on his ebay shop.

(Feb. 18, 2010  10:47 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It could only work on his ebay shop.

I asked him before he left for new years if he still gave the discount even if i would purchase from his site and he said yes.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Feb. 18, 2010

So you don't think it would be a good idea to ask him when he comes back?

(Feb. 18, 2010  11:16 PM)♥ Wrote: So you don't think it would be a good idea to ask him when he comes back?

Well i just sent him a Pm today since no one on the forums knows. Right now its Friday 19th, and its 6:20AM in china so by this time tomorrow he will or should reply

also if anyone has ordered from buzztoy was there a way you could pay more for shipping and have it arrive faster?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - SonicDaMan - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  11:22 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: also if anyone has ordered from buzztoy was there a way you could pay more for shipping and have it arrive faster?

I was wondering too. I bought a Storm Pegasis yesterday at 5PM (eastern), and I got an email from him the next day at 5:30AM, just referring my address and order #, and the subject line stated that I needed to send him $2 USD through paypal for the better shipping, so I did that. I hope it works out

(Feb. 18, 2010  11:30 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I was wondering too. I bought a Storm Pegasis yesterday at 5PM (eastern), and I got an email from him the next day at 5:30AM, just referring my address and order #, and the subject line stated that I needed to send him $2 USD through paypal for the better shipping, so I did that. I hope it works out

That 2 dollar is for the tracking number, thats good you decided to get that b/c if your package gets lost in the mail and you prove to him using the tracking number he can replace it

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Feb. 19, 2010

EDIT: i got a reply from buzztoy and he saids he sends you a invoice once he gets yur info from checkout. alsl he offers express shipping but the shipping cost is double

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Feb. 19, 2010

How long does express shipping take?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Feb. 20, 2010

(Feb. 19, 2010  3:22 PM)megablader2 Wrote: How long does express shipping take?

I belive its half the time or maybe less so i'm guessing 3-7 days.

And i talked to him again and he said i have to buy though ebay. and i was like what you said you would give me the discount on your site. And he has yet to respond yet assuming he's sleeping so thats ok

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Feb. 26, 2010

Well i finally bought from buzztoy on his ebay now i just need to wait for him to send me the invoice with the discount

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - SonicDaMan - Mar. 04, 2010

I bought a Storm Pegasis from him on Wednesday February 17th, and received it last Monday March 1st (It actually arrived at my door last Friday Febuary 26th, but no one was home, so I had to wait the whole weekend before I could get it from the post office)

I paid for the $2 regular air mail shipping. Still kinda slow, but everything else I order from China takes 3-4 weeks, so this great ^^

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Toonpenguin - Mar. 04, 2010

(Mar. 04, 2010  10:16 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I bought a Storm Pegasis from him on Wednesday February 17th, and received it last Monday March 1st (It actually arrived at my door last Friday Febuary 26th, but no one was home, so I had to wait the whole weekend before I could get it from the post office)

I paid for the $2 regular air mail shipping. Still kinda slow, but everything else I order from China takes 3-4 weeks, so this great ^^

Thats not slow at all thats ridciously fast thats only 9 business days from the 17 to the 26 well 10 since you got it march 1st but still only 9 days thats ridicules i hope my beyblades get here that fast

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - DrigerGT - Mar. 05, 2010

theINtoy.co.uk has now:
- Poison Serpent SW145SD
- Hybrid Wheel Set Stamina & Defense
- Hybrid Wheel Set Attack & Balance

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aqua - Mar. 05, 2010

It kind of sucks for theintoy. They never had the best prices but always got the latest Beyblades first. Now, there are a lot of sellers on ebay that are getting the new releases way before them, and at a much lower price.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - MetalFightKai - Mar. 05, 2010

im gonna keep buying from theintoy. because they care

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2010

yeah but people still buy from them cause they don't feel like waiting ages like me which is why I used to buy from there although when cooljoe gets the newer MFB like he said he would they'll probably lose some business to him.

Yes, theINtoy.co.uk is still the faster, at least for who lives in Europe and UK.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aqua - Mar. 05, 2010

A lot of people wait months for Beyblades (using YJA/ MOJ). Waiting a few days more shouldn't be much of an issue, unless you have a tournament coming up soon...

Well, yes. But if you can't wait to have a specific blade...

When I order from theINtoy.co.uk...2-3 days and I have what I ordered. With sellers from Korea or Hong Kong, 3 weeks-1 month.
I think it's quite a difference.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - KidTala - Mar. 05, 2010

I agree with Aqua because it is kind of robbing peoples money. Only people who are patient can buy from eBay...

I've been waiting for the Stamina & Defense set!