World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dude - Jul. 23, 2009

I believe that's impossible. All boosters and starters come with a whole blade, boosting the price.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - axe_ninja - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:12 PM)Dude Wrote: I believe that's impossible. All boosters and starters come with a whole blade, boosting the price.

do you if theres any plans to change that? like i cant understand why they would sell boosters stand alone and not the rest. its like selling single attack rings and not weight disks or bases.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bey Brad - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:45 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: do you if theres any plans to change that? like i cant understand why they would sell boosters stand alone and not the rest. its like selling single attack rings and not weight disks or bases.

What are you talking about ...?

They don't sell any parts as singles, normally. The only one for MFB is Metal Face.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Tempestas007 - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:45 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: do you if theres any plans to change that? like i cant understand why they would sell boosters stand alone and not the rest. its like selling single attack rings and not weight disks or bases.

Wut!? I don't quite understand what you mean.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - axe_ninja - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:47 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Wut!? I don't quite understand what you mean.

they only sell one part of the beyblade on its own. well i wanted to know if there was plans to release other parts of the blade on its own

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aqua - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  12:13 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: they only sell one part of the beyblade on its own. well i wanted to know if there was plans to release other parts of the blade on its own

What? Speechless

The entire beyblade is sold together, not just one part of it.

(Jul. 24, 2009  12:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: What? Speechless

The entire beyblade is sold together, not just one part of it.

omg .. yes i know that. but they also sell the main rings (i believe they're called boosters) on their own. basically i want to buy bases and all the other parts of the blade on their own. get it now?

sorry if i sound frustrated, but to me what im saying is coming out crystal clear

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Kai-V - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  1:02 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: omg .. yes i know that. but they also sell the main rings (i believe they're called boosters) on their own. basically i want to buy bases and all the other parts of the blade on their own. get it now?

sorry if i sound frustrated, but to me what im saying is coming out crystal clear
Look, you need to understand what we have told you : only whole beyblades are sold, besides the Metal Faces because they are special.

Starters : a whole beyblade, a launcher.
Boosters : a whole beyblade.
Random Boosters : one of eight whole beyblades.
Random Boosters Light : one of eight whole beyblades with plastic Wheels called Light Wheels.

One whole beyblade = Face, Wheel (Clear Wheel/Metal Wheel), Track, Bottom.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Tempestas007 - Jul. 24, 2009

What you are saying isn't really all that clear.

A Booster is a Beyblade that doesn't come with a Launcher. For example, Leone 105F is a booster that comes with the Leone Metal Wheel, 105 Track and Flat bottom. It comes with that whole beyblade, no parts separated. Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario are boosters too.

Edit: Beaten.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - phnx3.14vrhmm - Jul. 24, 2009

hey not much of a post etc any other just want to know for America when is the release date for metal fight blades
cool phnx out please reply alek talk if questions seems futile but its cool phnx out

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Rocky - Jul. 24, 2009

*sigh* We don't know the release date yet, no information has been disclosed to us. All we know is that they'll be out in the Fall of 2010.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  1:26 AM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: hey not much of a post etc any other just want to know for America when is the release date for metal fight blades
cool phnx out please reply alek talk if questions seems futile but its cool phnx out

1) Please type in coherent English. It's greatly appreciated here

2) We have a giant thread about Beyblade Metal Fusion. Whatever we know is there.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - phnx3.14vrhmm - Jul. 24, 2009

hey chill truly my doctors say my thoughts are faster than my mind acceleration so cool you understood mean no bad feed back but stadiums who needs them unless your playing with little kids who cant blade not cocky just a blader a student thanks rocky for the info but wish could be sooner my bros and myself hmm well guess that give4s it out cant wait laters phnx out

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Tempestas007 - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  1:37 AM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: hey chill truly my doctors say my thoughts are faster than my mind acceleration so cool you understood mean no bad feed back but stadiums who needs them unless your playing with little kids who cant blade not cocky just a blader a student thanks rocky for the info but wish could be sooner my bros and myself hmm well guess that give4s it out cant wait laters phnx out

From what I can gather from this:

1) What the heck are you going to play in if you don't have a Stadium? A bowl? I guess a wok is a suitable substitute. But battles are far more exciting, and legal, in a Stadium.

2) Nothing we say will make Beyblades come to America any sooner. You can do what most of us do and order from overseas.

(Jul. 24, 2009  1:18 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What you are saying isn't really all that clear.

A Booster is a Beyblade that doesn't come with a Launcher. For example, Leone 105F is a booster that comes with the Leone Metal Wheel, 105 Track and Flat bottom. It comes with that whole beyblade, no parts separated. Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario are boosters too.

Edit: Beaten.

what? holy no way. all this time i was under the impression it was just the main disk!

oh...my bad XD
(Jul. 24, 2009  1:37 AM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: hey chill truly my doctors say my thoughts are faster than my mind acceleration so cool you understood mean no bad feed back but stadiums who needs them unless your playing with little kids who cant blade not cocky just a blader a student thanks rocky for the info but wish could be sooner my bros and myself hmm well guess that give4s it out cant wait laters phnx out

my brain works too fast for my body as well ... but now you're just talking out ya' pucker peice.

the english language has this really neat thing in it call 'the full stop', i suggest you use it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - フェルグラント - Jul. 25, 2009

Can you stick this link on the first post?

http://www.toyking.com.tw/shop/main3e.asp?CategoryID=990&itemno=Beyblade_BB-22_323372

Link provided by Bey Brad

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BlackieChan - Jul. 26, 2009

anyone know any shops in cairns (australia) to buy beyblades? or do i have to buy them online?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Jul. 26, 2009

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Jul. 29, 2009

Okay, so I was looking through some stores in the other thread. Ideal808 still has RBV2s in stock, allegedly. For about $10, no less.

I ordered loads of my plastics and HMS off of them when I was little, and never had any trouble. Are they still alright to order from?

I know they're not planning on restocking any of the new items, so I was wondering whether their prices/stock levels are still correct.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2009

It says they have six left. If you don't order them, I probably will.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Jul. 29, 2009

Ughh, go ahead.

Import Tax will be a killer.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dat Ax - Jul. 29, 2009

How much is shipping from there?
If it's not much dibs on one.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Tempestas007 - Jul. 30, 2009

You can calculate shipping without committing to buying it.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dat Ax - Jul. 30, 2009

Thanks =D

*please be pisces*

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Storm - Aug. 05, 2009

Does collector's paradise even sell beyblades anymore?Because I can't find them