World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Stores with Beyblades in stock - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Stores with Beyblades in stock (/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gadget - Jun. 01, 2009

Anyone suggest Toys R Us or Wal-Mart yet? I've seen a few lately that still stock older stuff for about $2.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  2:37 AM)Gadget Wrote: Anyone suggest Toys R Us or Wal-Mart yet? I've seen a few lately that still stock older stuff for about $2.

Then you should probably buy them.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - fragbait - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  2:37 AM)Gadget Wrote: Anyone suggest Toys R Us or Wal-Mart yet? I've seen a few lately that still stock older stuff for about $2.

Lucky you. I'll search my local TrU for some...buy them G'damnit.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gadget - Jun. 01, 2009

I plan to buy some there, I originally had no intention since I thought mine were somewhere in the garage until today I learned they were among the few things that got crushed in an accident when I moved.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Slaysya - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  2:46 AM)Gadget Wrote: I plan to buy some there, I originally had no intention since I thought mine were somewhere in the garage until today I learned they were among the few things that got crushed in an accident when I moved.

Wow same situation here. I thought mines were in the garage then theyre not Tired'

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Ashari - Jun. 02, 2009

try a flee market u well probaly find somes i got a drger v and a kid dragoon, and dragoon s from a garage sell

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - JamesLeeNguyen - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:14 AM)dranzer mf Wrote: try a flee market u well probaly find somes i got a drger v and a kid dragoon, and dragoon s from a garage sell

Wow that is pretty lucky! I thing I'm going to go to the flee market! Joyful_3 Thanks for the heads up!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gadget - Jun. 03, 2009

Lucky me, I don't have to buy some anymore. My friend who has a huge collection of Beyblades wants to get rid of them and I asked if I could take them off his hands, he's giving me all of them for free too.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  3:08 AM)Gadget Wrote: Lucky me, I don't have too buy some anymore. My friend who has a huge collection of Beyblades wants to get rid of them and I asked if I could take them off his hands, he's giving me all of them for free too.

Nice! Hope there's some good ones.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BladeBee - Jun. 03, 2009

I remember going to Toysrus a few days ago because my Sister needed some Camera that she found there and I went exploring in the games section where I usually find some B-Daman,Yugioh,WOW,Transformers and some other Bull.I went in the back because I remembered there being Beyblade stuff there and I found

A few MagnaCore Accessory sets
Flash Leopard
Some Kind of Driger
Some Kind of Dranzer
DragoonV2 Or Some other Dragoon

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gadget - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice! Hope there's some good ones.

He's bad at memorizing some names, but he's got a lot of good ones which are ones I've been guessing from his descriptions. Only problem is they're around his house like..everywhere, but he knows where a majority of them are and is giving me a great chunk of them. If he finds any later on though he said he'll give them to me.

Update: He couldn't find them yesterday, so he's trying to look for them today. If he doesn't find them I'll probably find some easily at FanExpo since there are a lot of Toy Dealers there.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Jsc - Jun. 05, 2009

WT Heck tisinc99 cancelled my order for no reason everything was in stock NO DRAGOON STORM FOR ME...

why am I so cursed...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Gadget - Jun. 06, 2009

I plan to go shopping tomorrow at a hobby store that does not sell old stock, but rather, they keep it and sell it at a lower price as time goes on. While passing by in the mall today I saw their store, but the owner was on lunch break... but past the bars I could see the official D-Rights Beyblades for $3 each.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Dark bull - Jun. 10, 2009

cool
you took that?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Jsc - Jun. 10, 2009

LOL Toywiz is selling a Saggitario Booster for $18.99 XD

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - drigerfan - Jun. 11, 2009

Where are some good places to get them in the US? Mail order, or instore?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Jun. 11, 2009

Did you even read the OP...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - BeyUK-Espio - Jun. 14, 2009

Seems like the most appropriate thread to put this in. For those that use theINtoy to buy MFB Products then I would pay close attention iver the coming few weeks. They have recently had confirmation from a Japanese Supplier who is close to Takara-Tomy. They have managed to get restocks (limited I assume) of the following products:
  • BB-15 :: Launcher Grip
  • BB-28 :: Storm Pegasis 105RF
  • BB-36 :: Metal Face
  • BB-38 :: BeyLauncher Glossy Blue
  • BB-39 :: Carabiner Grip

I can see all of these selling pretty sharpish. So keep your eyes peeled!

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - theflightyellz - Jun. 14, 2009

Chocked_2 thank God I got paid yesterday...

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Giga - Jun. 14, 2009

Sqeel. How much are metal faces going to cost?

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Aqua - Jun. 14, 2009

theintoy already has like the worst MFB prices...imagine how much S. Pegasis and MFs will cost Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - KING - Jun. 14, 2009

i know i think the last time that i converted them from pounds to dollars they wanted like 20-25 dollars for them. The cheapest prices i could find were on ebay ( bought an Escolpio for 1 cent lucky me Joyful_2)
though they did have this HMS case for o.o1 pounds or something that was really cheap does anyone know why it is so cheap or what it is? (sorry that the question is kinda of topic)

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Khel - Jun. 14, 2009

cause it's just a plastic case, which no one really uses.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Serotonin - Jun. 14, 2009

It's £0.10, by the way.

Because it's pretty much a piece of molded plastic with a sheet listing some parts.

I'm thinking about picking up a few of those cases mind, whenever I get round to ordering Magical Ape MS.

Theintoy's prices have always been obscenely high; but they're inclusive of First Class Postage admittedly.

RE: Stores with Beyblades in stock - Nuno - Jun. 14, 2009

Wow I just checked the prices on theintoy :s
52.79 € for Hybrid wheel match set + 16.96 € for shipping = 69.75 €... I doubt I'll order it...