World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen (/Thread-Famous-People-Celebraties-you-have-met-or-seen)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - BMFA - Apr. 05, 2011

I have seen a finalist from Survivor season 7 (via Skype).
[/quote]

Also, just remembered i saw the guy from American idol at wal-mart.
[/quote]

Do you mean Ryan Seacrest?

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Superstar♪ - Apr. 25, 2011

I have seen Justice Crew and Hornswargle (from wrestling) today =D
They were cool =)

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Deikailo - Apr. 25, 2011

I met Roy Schneider at a party, sold Ahmad Rashad an aircard, Julie Andrews gave me a book as a present for weeding her garden, and I was in the same theater watching Pineapple Express with Rachael Ray.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Ga' - Apr. 25, 2011

One of the few I've met, I met my friend's (he lives down the street from me) sister's college roommate. She's Julia Stiles, anyone who watched Mona Lisa Smile or the Bourne series would know her. His cousin is also the co-founder of Easybib.com Grin That thing is a lifesaver.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

Anna Sui

[Image: 183945_10150099401262886_500232885_65068...9312_n.jpg]

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

Haha, seems like such a relevant person to meet. (Fashion, cosmetics etc.) Though, I'm guessing she only does women's fashion..? Where was that, anyway?

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

She has a very small amount of men's items but I didn't really like any. This is at the Anna Sui boutique in New York, the day after the Anna Sui FW2011 collection show (which we were there for). My girlfriend runs an Anna Sui blog so they were very kind to her.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - LeoneFreak - May. 28, 2011

Jars of Clay, Brandon Heath, and I have an Autographed action figure by Admiral Motti from Star Wars.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - TheChosen1 - May. 30, 2011

i saw the whole manchester unioted team on the way to beyday bonza1 and i didn't say hi because i was rushing to beyday bonza1 but my dad talked to all of them

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - To - May. 30, 2011

Where's all the posts saying they met Brad and Kai-V? haha

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Giraton - May. 30, 2011

well ive seen Katy Perry and Hex from good game on the same day, got pics of both on my 3ds, ill get them up soon.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Wolverine Mode - Jun. 01, 2011

I have seen Shahid Kapoor near my building and he was gonna sit in a car, if you don't know him...he's a famous actor in India.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

I don't know if this is relevant, but I own Tommy Hilfiger's toilet. In the past few months, it has been malfunctioning.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - SaMaster14 - Jun. 17, 2011

I was on one of the Entourage sets last week and actually got a walk on for episode 7 of the new season haha.
Oh, and I was with Scott Caan and met Kevin Connolly (Eric Murphy/E on the show).

Also saw Kate Beckinsale at my friends school last week and Drew Berrymore at the airport in the Admirals Club lounge a while ago.

And I saw Flo Rida and his Bugatti in Beverly Hills a few months ago.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Enzoxs - Jun. 21, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  8:53 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: i saw the whole manchester unioted team on the way to beyday bonza1 and i didn't say hi because i was rushing to beyday bonza1 but my dad talked to all of them

I saw 'em too. My grandma said the were there all day. It was on the news afterwards.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - DynaZord - Jun. 21, 2011

I saw Deangelo Williams at AMC Theaters. It was kinda weird, seeing him there. But hey, football players like movies, too!

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Cye Kinomiya - Jun. 21, 2011

I met Diddy and explained to him what parkour is. I met Tracy Morgan at a movie theater. Oh, and the other day I saw Chris Rock at one of my training spots, but I didn't say anything to him because the people didn't realize it was him and I didn't want to put him on the spot.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - emrald libra - Jan. 13, 2012

i got dj havana browns autograph

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - SaMaster14 - Jan. 13, 2012

Was on the set of Hawaii 5-O in Oahu a week ago and saw Scott Caan and met Alex O'Loughlin.
Also saw Sela Ward from CSI:NY at Prada in Beverly Hills. I was buying some shoes and she asked me some questions about them haha.
And I saw Daniel Day Kim (also from Hawaii 5-O) while skiing in deer valley, Utah.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Vulcan Blaze - Jan. 13, 2012

I've seen Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves outside of a basketball court one time, but I didn't get his autograph because I know his son. I have also seen Usher before at Target XD

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Ga' - Jan. 14, 2012

One of my good friends is Jordan Ellis, the son of NE Patriots member Shawn Ellis. I've met him several times, but I see him a lot and didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

My family is also very good friends with Vidya Balan and her family, I've met her on several occasions as well. In fact, her aunt and family live next door to my cousins in Chembur, Mumbai.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - Jay Harkins - Jan. 14, 2012

Newt Gingrich parked next to my parents at church several years ago, and I've seen Bobby Cox (former coach for the Atlanta Braves) at Kroger.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - ljadams9 - Jan. 14, 2012

Met all members of Linkin Park twice (except Mike 3 times and Chester countless times, as I toured with Chester.)
Friends with all members of Julien-K, including ex-members Brandon and Elias.
Friends with all members of UK pop-punk-emo band My Passion.
Friends with all members of Australian grunge band Mayfield.
Friends with all members of UK electrorock band Delta Fiasco.
Some German actors and musicians when I was touring with Dead By Sunrise.
Phil Jupitus when I was at Download Festival (he's a British comedian/tv show panelist.)
Many football (soccer...) players.
Matt Lucas (Little Britain, etc.)

I think I may have met a few more but can't recall on the top of my head.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - xSora10 - Jan. 17, 2012

I actually met Troy Aikman two years ago.

Coincidentally, it was my birthday. And I had a Cowboys hoodie in the car..so I had him sign it. It was really cool.

Whenever i watch football games, and he's commenting, I keep saying, "I met him..I met him"

EDIT: Well actually, that would be 3 years ago now.

RE: Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen - r4sketch - Jan. 27, 2012

I was in the same class as dj Havana browns cousin and morgan bakes goes to my school ( he play callum on a famous Australian soap opera "neighbors", we are also pretty good friends)