World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Wings of Fire? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Wings of Fire? (/Thread-Wings-of-Fire)

Pages: 1 2

Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Jan. 06, 2019

I know Im asking about books. Ridiculous

Hello. Im in the Wings of Fire fandom, a series about dragon tribes and their problems. I found many Beyblade fans in that community, and I was wondering if anyone here like Wings of Fire. Its a fairly big fandom with massive amounts of OCs and fandoms, so I wanted to know if anyone is familiar with it here

RE: Wings of Fire? - Ardmore Bladers - Jan. 06, 2019

Yes, I’ve read all of the books in the series thus far. Great to see other fans of the books on the site!

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Jan. 07, 2019

(Jan. 06, 2019  11:08 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yes, I’ve read all of the books in the series thus far. Great to see other fans of the books on the site!

Your favorite tribe?? Id say that I really like MudWings for Pyrrhia, and LeafWings for Pantala

RE: Wings of Fire? - NamanSpryzen - Nov. 08, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2019  2:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:08 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yes, I’ve read all of the books in the series thus far. Great to see other fans of the books on the site!

Your favorite tribe?? Id say that I really like MudWings for Pyrrhia, and LeafWings for Pantala

Is this counted as necroposting? Master_chanter0 said it isn’t. Sorry if it is! My favorites are silkwings and leafwings for pantala and night wings for pyrriha.

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Nov. 08, 2020

Im chill with necroposting here because I dont think theres another thread for Wings of Fire

RE: Wings of Fire? - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 08, 2020

(Nov. 08, 2020  9:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im chill with necroposting here because I dont think theres another thread for Wings of Fire

Naman made one because he thought there was but it doesn't count as necrposting in this case so he could've used this thread but he didn't know that.

RE: Wings of Fire? - GreenK9148 - Nov. 08, 2020

Waiting for book 14, or has it already come out? Feels like a long time.

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Nov. 09, 2020

(Nov. 08, 2020  10:23 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Waiting for book 14, or has it already come out? Feels like a long time.

Book 14 is coming out next March, I believe. Though, the first version of the cover has been released at least a month ago, so thats good progress

RE: Wings of Fire? - NamanSpryzen - Nov. 09, 2020

(Nov. 09, 2020  12:06 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:23 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Waiting for book 14, or has it already come out? Feels like a long time.

Book 14 is coming out next March, I believe. Though, the first version of the cover has been released at least a month ago, so thats good progress

MARCH?!?!?! I hope it’s near my birthday!! Everything seems to be getting better by the second  for me!!

RE: Wings of Fire? - DaGoldenPenguin - Nov. 09, 2020

I’ve been reading this series for a couple of years now. It’s pretty deep and a good time. I still would rather read Artemis Fowl, but we can’t all get what we want😅

RE: Wings of Fire? - The Blacknight - Nov. 10, 2020

Dang i read these books like five years ago. way too short tho i finished them in like an hr and a half, i liked the whole percy jackson universe and the 39 clues more bcause of length. still better than those animal spirits books, i think they were called spirit animals or smth

RE: Wings of Fire? - NamanSpryzen - Nov. 10, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dang i read these books like five years ago. way too short tho i finished them in like an hr and a half, i liked the whole percy jackson universe and the 39 clues more bcause of length. still better than those animal spirits books, i think they were called spirit animals or smth

Uh, I need like 3 days to finish!

RE: Wings of Fire? - The Blacknight - Nov. 10, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  5:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dang i read these books like five years ago. way too short tho i finished them in like an hr and a half, i liked the whole percy jackson universe and the 39 clues more bcause of length. still better than those animal spirits books, i think they were called spirit animals or smth

Uh, I need like 3 days to finish!

oof lol

RE: Wings of Fire? - NamanSpryzen - Nov. 10, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  5:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Uh, I need like 3 days to finish!

oof lol

oof lol

I’m younger than you

RE: Wings of Fire? - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 10, 2020

oof lol

I finished the first half of harry potter in less than a week.

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Nov. 16, 2020

for anyone curious why I had decreased my activity, Im on the Wings of Fire wiki more now. Im focusing on my modship duties there and im looking forward to reworking a lot of the refs on the wiki alongside our staff team (Some people make fun of how bright/saturated our former admin made the refs and we are looking to make them better). If youd like to talk to me there, go for it. My user is the same

RE: Wings of Fire? - UnionDragon007 - Nov. 16, 2020

I've read most of the books. It's a cool series.

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Nov. 18, 2020

So I remade Queen Moorhen’s ref for the WoF wiki! The old one was saturated and somewhat inaccurate, so the mod team and I decided to fix it. My real-world friends and wiki users says it looks great

RE: Wings of Fire? - beykid44 - Nov. 26, 2020

(Nov. 18, 2020  1:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: So I remade Queen Moorhen’s ref for the WoF wiki! The old one was saturated and somewhat inaccurate, so the mod team and I decided to fix it. My real-world friends and wiki users says it looks great

(Nov. 20, 2020  8:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Infinite Achilles evolution- Achilles Burn Cho Dimension´ (If you get the joke)

Woah thats epic! I love it i've never heard of wings of fire could you tell me about it?

RE: Wings of Fire? - BurningSands - Nov. 26, 2020

Its a book series about dragons. There are “arcs,” which are every 5 books in the mainstream series. Each book features a different dragon type called a “tribe,” which ends in “-Wing” (the one I showed named Queen Moorhen is a MudWing, a strong swamp dragon tribe). Each arc features a prophecy that unfolds itself

watch out, its a really big and active fandom so please be careful of immature people arguing + people stealing art everywhere. Ive also had to handle people doing illegal stuff because this is a kids’ series, and its horrifying that these things happen in such fandom

(Nov. 26, 2020  6:28 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its a book series about dragons. There are “arcs,” which are every 5 books in the mainstream series. Each book features a different dragon type called a “tribe,” which ends in “-Wing” (the one I showed named Queen Moorhen is a MudWing, a strong swamp dragon tribe). Each arc features a prophecy that unfolds itself

watch out, its a really big and active fandom so please be careful of immature people arguing + people stealing art everywhere. Ive also had to handle people doing illegal stuff because this is a kids’ series, and its horrifying that these things happen in such fandom

Woah so cool my favorite color is red so i like the red one also can we chat for a sec im on schoolchrome book so i can't make fandom acc so can we chat on mk?

ill put link

here https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com/chat.html?name=Sab&room=+Wings+Of+Fire

not at the moment, sorry

(Nov. 26, 2020  6:33 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: not at the moment, sorry

Oh ok C:

i'll just leave the link there untill ur free

Not sure if Im cool with using that site. Looks kinda sus and fishy to me compared to others

(Nov. 26, 2020  8:46 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Not sure if Im cool with using that site. Looks kinda sus and fishy to me compared to others

Oh thats fine but its the only website i can use on my school chromebook bc my dad lost mine sooo