World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-X-Championship-2019-%E2%80%93-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - DeceasedCrab - Feb. 18, 2019

Someone please clean that up...

That's my point, Minnesota has no tournaments. Has Minnesota ever had a tournament? I checked, not since 2012.

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - TmagikBey - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Someone please clean that up...

That's my point, Minnesota has no tournaments. Has Minnesota ever had a tournament? I checked, not since 2012.

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow  holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.

Aha...that's what i call opportunity!!  I know Beybladers right here in Minnesota who'd love to  try and pull this off!

Cool well you have a couple months to create a thriving WBO Beyblade tournament scene in the midwest. Good luck.

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - TmagikBey - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:15 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cool well you have a couple months to create a thriving WBO Beyblade tournament scene in the midwest. Good luck.
Now...hmmmm..where did i put that scarecrow?

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Isla - Feb. 18, 2019

Please, please, let there be one in the Philippines!

Please, please, run some tournaments in the Philippines if you want the regionals to be in the Philippines. Last tournament was in 2012.

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Epic blader kid - Feb. 18, 2019

please in texas plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - lilphilyb - Feb. 18, 2019

I just hope its in Fort Smith

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Raaghav - Feb. 19, 2019

Please in Dallas, Texas

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - samurai blackYT - Feb. 21, 2019

i just hope i can attend. that and figure out where exactly i can blade for the tournament

(Feb. 21, 2019  1:23 AM)samurai blackYT Wrote: i just hope i can attend. that and figure out where exactly i can blade for the tournament

plz be in new england

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - AndyHG - Feb. 21, 2019

My money is on Philadelphia or New York City

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - William Cochran - Feb. 23, 2019

put it with tennessee as well

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - A.T.01 - Feb. 24, 2019

Please have one in Texas plz

Have one in Texas plz

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - BeybladingGammy - Feb. 26, 2019

My grandson has asked me if there is a place like a bey-blades stadium in or near Jacksonville FL where folks go to play bey-blades. he is 6. any ideas?

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Grimlock_Ollie - Feb. 26, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:51 PM)Epic blader kid Wrote: please in texas plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same, but with Alabama, More Spesificly Mobile......... It's an empty void when dealing with tornements here

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - nightmarejdc - Feb. 27, 2019

im in let it rip

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - James Games - Feb. 27, 2019

Please make a beyblade world tournament in london in england i woul dlove to do a world tournament representing england

(Feb. 18, 2019  4:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Someone please clean that up...

The Championships won't come to Minnesota if you don't have any regional tournaments near there. Who would run the tournament if there's no local tournament organizer near there. Get someone to organize tournaments there. WBO is a volunteer organization. They aren't going to fly and accommodate an organizer and judges out to the midwest just to accommodate all 7 of the active bladers in the region, one of whom is a scarecrow  holding a Beyblade Micro and wearing a Lui shirt.

Ive never heard of one in england either

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Dynamis1 - Mar. 02, 2019

Please host a tournament in India

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - veltrek - Mar. 04, 2019

how about tennessee?

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - phantom nick - Mar. 04, 2019

How about Greece(not going to happen but worth trying)

open one Smile

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - Beyblade Sensei - Mar. 04, 2019

Tennessee pls

yes tennessee

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - evolution101236 - Mar. 04, 2019

can it be in port Huron, Michigan

RE: WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon - veltrek - Mar. 05, 2019

in clarksville