World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Looking for Battle Zero codes - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Looking for Battle Zero codes (/Thread-Looking-for-Battle-Zero-codes)

Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Nov. 20, 2018

I just got Battle Zero today, but a few of the gifts are hidden behind 5 digit codes. Does anyone know what these codes are so I can get the beys behind them?

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 20, 2018

marutti could help you with that, since he has the codes, just they were never put into one spot. Also, the game instructions come with Shining αmaterios code, I believe. (physical copy)

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Nov. 20, 2018

(Nov. 20, 2018  3:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: marutti could help you with that, since he has the codes, just they were never put into one spot. Also, the game instructions come with Shining αmaterios code, I believe. (physical copy)

I do have the physical copy, but either I'm not seeing the code or I can't read it. I guess I'll wait for Marutti for now.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Dec. 04, 2018

I'm still looking for these by the by. Still not having any luck finding them either.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - BurstMaster - Dec. 17, 2018

To get the platinum shining amaterios you need to beat the game fully.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Dec. 19, 2018

(Dec. 17, 2018  8:28 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: To get the platinum shining amaterios you need to beat the game fully.

I'm only missing Valt from Super-Z at this point and having troubles finding him. Even then there's a lot of other beys behind codes I can't unlock.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - BurstMaster - Dec. 19, 2018

(Dec. 19, 2018  4:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:28 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: To get the platinum shining amaterios you need to beat the game fully.

I'm only missing Valt from Super-Z at this point and having troubles finding him. Even then there's a lot of other beys behind codes I can't unlock.
Same here with the codes, also aiga is the last boss

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Dec. 20, 2018

I've already fought Aiga though? Valt's the only one that's not in my unlocked player list.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - Crumok - Dec. 20, 2018

(Dec. 20, 2018  1:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I've already fought Aiga though? Valt's the only one that's not in my unlocked player list.

I'm exactly where you are as well. I've tried everything to face Valt, no idea how to get him to show up.

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - MagikHorse - Dec. 20, 2018

I guess we both need help to Valt over this problem, eh?

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - yukenta - Dec. 21, 2018

ChoZ Valt will only show up once you beat Valt a second time from the Burst God series while he is using Strike God Valkyrie, I already did that, and for a total of 7 hours tried to get a battle with ChoZ Valt and still couldn't get him, the RNG is not kind at all with it so I just gave up lol

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - XxastrobladerxX - Dec. 29, 2019

(Dec. 20, 2018  1:37 AM)Crumok Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  1:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I've already fought Aiga though? Valt's the only one that's not in my unlocked player list.

I'm exactly where you are as well. I've tried everything to face Valt, no idea how to get him to show up.
Did y'all beat the strike god Valkyrie version of valt if not then you won't get super z valt

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - Jimbo2729 - Nov. 27, 2020

(Dec. 20, 2018  1:37 AM)Crumok Wrote:

I'm exactly where you are as well. I've tried everything to face Valt, no idea how to get him to show up. You need to beat strike god Valkyrie first

RE: Looking for Battle Zero codes - Eclipse Force - Nov. 27, 2020

Please don't necropost