World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Shu Kurenai discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Shu Kurenai discussion (/Thread-Shu-Kurenai-discussion)

Pages: 1 2

Shu Kurenai discussion - IcyHot - Nov. 11, 2018

Ok... I know all you people like Shu as a character and not as a possible mate, so I’m here for a discussion about this character you all know and love (not as a mate). Talk anything about Shu except if you wanna bash him. Those can be theories, character development, etc. Anyway, I would like to hear all your thoughts on Shu Kurenai. Btw, who even hates Shu? That’s it for Beyblade for the breif introduction. Have fun and bey away.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - _callumspicer - Nov. 11, 2018

i personally love shu, he had so much character development and he did anything to become number 1, even tho he was basically manipulated into being red eye and possessed by spriggan causing him to be bad lol

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - boigamer25 - Dec. 27, 2018

Yeah. Shu is one of my favorite characters. He's awesome and super strong. He also has really cool character design like that scar from regionals on his right eye. And his hair seems to grow longer with each season of bey blader burst XD

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - TorchicStar - Dec. 27, 2018

Question. Who here love the new Cho-Z Spriggan

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - William Cochran - Jun. 01, 2019

me for sure. i love the style of it

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Suoh sadboii - Jun. 01, 2019

I definitely like Shu and his development, but it is all a little cliche. Most people just hype him up to be something like the emo god, but he is just like every other character.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Captain_Ice - Jun. 15, 2019

He probably is coming back to GT

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - CaptainMystery - Jun. 15, 2019

Shu is my favorite character i really like his style and personality

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Fusion core - Jun. 15, 2019

Shu is a character that almost made me mad durin evolution . The character was beautifully portrayed . He had the best character development . The real fact is i felt his anger , his frustration , his pain like i felt in no other character . He was oppresssed , he fought hard , he turned evil but even after that deep down in his heart he was still a good man . Thats why people respect him so much . And thats why he is regarde as THE EMO GOD .....

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - BounduAtakku - Jun. 15, 2019

1. Wrong Forum.
2. Doesn't need a thread, use random thoughts one.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - BurningSands - Jun. 15, 2019

(Jun. 15, 2019  8:47 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: 1. Wrong Forum.
2. Doesn't need a thread, use random thoughts one.

(True for the first one, but Im not sure about the second one. As far as I see, its actually a worthwhile discussion thread with debates and other productivity)

Im half-half on Shu, since he seems a little cliché and overhyped. The fangirl community of his kinda annoys me a bit, since they get really butthurt whenever something bad happens to him. And they want to marry him, too. But Im pretty glad that he is pretty developed, and appears to be one of the series’s most memorable characters

Regardless, Im leaning towards negativity and not liking him so much. I wont bash him; Im here for debating and productive talking

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - DuctTapeHero - Jun. 16, 2019

Everyone loves their white haired emo boi!

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Suoh sadboii - Jun. 17, 2019

(Jun. 16, 2019  2:42 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Everyone loves their white haired emo boi!
Bro it's time to stop. This is exactly why I like Suoh a small bit more. Shu does have good development, but he was only brought into chouzetsu for fan service. I still like him, he is just overrated.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - BurningSands - Jun. 17, 2019

(Jun. 16, 2019  2:42 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Everyone loves their white haired emo boi!

Thats basically every Shu fangirl without any logical reason why they like him lmao

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - DuctTapeHero - Jun. 17, 2019

(Jun. 17, 2019  5:53 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Thats basically every Shu fangirl without any logical reason why they like him lmao
Truer word have never been said XD

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Luna Shirosagi - Sep. 10, 2020

Not gonna lie, Shu is actually my senpai. O//////O (Sry for fangirling but it's true)

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - SunBlader98 - Sep. 10, 2020

(Sep. 10, 2020  12:55 PM)Luna Shirosagi Wrote: Not gonna lie, Shu is actually my senpai. O//////O  (Sry for fangirling but it's true)

Stop necroposting this thread is from 2019

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Luna Shirosagi - Sep. 10, 2020

(Sep. 10, 2020  12:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  12:55 PM)Luna Shirosagi Wrote: Not gonna lie, Shu is actually my senpai. O//////O  (Sry for fangirling but it's true)

Stop necroposting this thread is from 2019

Sorry, I'm just a little new here, so I don't know much...

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Aiden L - Sep. 10, 2020

senpai means upperclassmen right?

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - Ali Baba - Sep. 10, 2020

OK but don't post in threads if the last post was 6 or more months ago

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - The Blacknight - Sep. 10, 2020

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: OK but don't post in threads if the last post was 6 or more months ago

I dont think this is necroposting, I think this is an eternal thread, or at least until Shu is irrelevant 4 a while, necroposting is posting on smth like a buying/selling thread, or a eps discussion thread that passed a while ago. Plz correct me if I'm wrong. Also why is Shu liked more than Sasuke??? They had literally the exact same character arc.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 10, 2020

I think shu is fine, but they make his bey so OP and TT doesn’t put lots of effort into making the other beys that matter good
Favorite Bladers free, lui, Aiger, shu, lui, wakiya, rantaro, daigo, Valt, Silas
Favorite beys wyvern, satomb, Fafnir, Luinor, Achilles, Doomscizor, giannon, Balkesh, apocalypse

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - kai edits - Sep. 13, 2020

This does not need a thread use a beyblade random thoughts. Staff please close this thread.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 12, 2020

I'm Not a huge fan of the character. To me he's way to cliché and overrated. He's probably my 15th favorite burst character.

RE: Shu Kurenai discussion - The Blacknight - Nov. 12, 2020

I hate shu for the same reason I hate BNHA: If you criticize, you're called toxic by the most toxic of people. In terms of shu himself, I like him bcause he's edgy, it's pretty fun to see him lift up his scar and such. He's a huge Sasuke cliche(and I like that), and, as a character, he's alright. He is way too overhyped though. I also think the spriggan line is too op. Anyways:
Character: 7/10
Personality: 3/10(unoriginal)
Look: 9/10
Fans: 2/10(not all are bad)
Bey: 5/10
overall: 13/25