World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) (/Thread-Product-B-140-Random-Booster-Vol-15-Cosmo-Valkyrie-11-Et-%E5%A4%A9-Storm-Pegasis-10G-Qc%E2%80%B2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Jinbee - Apr. 15, 2019

(Apr. 15, 2019  2:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait so based on the description, Quick' just sounds like Hunter', I mean it's another thinner rubber attack tip. So if this performs similarly, I guess it'll be easier to get.

i dont think it will be anything like hunter' it will be exactly like rubber flat from mfb

[Image: 001367.png]

the outside part of the layer looks plastic?

No, because Xtreme is pretty much RF.

I assume the image (which I can't see) is referring to Storm Pegasis? Then yeah the outside is definitely plastic, we've known this before.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 15, 2019

(Apr. 15, 2019  2:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  2:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i dont think it will be anything like hunter' it will be exactly like rubber flat from mfb

[Image: 001367.png]

the outside part of the layer looks plastic?

No, because Xtreme is pretty much RF.

I assume the image (which I can't see) is referring to Storm Pegasis? Then yeah the outside is definitely plastic, we've known this before.

i really dont want quick' to perform like hunter if thats the case. It just wouldn't give the fans the nostalgic feel from when storm pegasis was crazy fast.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Kry - Apr. 15, 2019

[Image: 001380.png]

Well based on this Image of the recolor of Quick Dash included with others in the set. the width of the rubber looks similar to Xtreme

maybe instead of being a circle rubber flat like xtreme- it has a rounded convex shape that conforms to the stadium?

Source:

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/category/img/garage/001380.png

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Ranch+Kerbeus - Apr. 16, 2019

(Apr. 15, 2019  5:45 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: 001380.png]

Well based on this Image of the recolor of Quick Dash included with others in the set. the width of the rubber looks similar to Xtreme

maybe instead of being a circle rubber flat like xtreme- it has a rounded convex shape that conforms to the stadium?

Source:

I think the image got taken down or some junk.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Kry - Apr. 16, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  3:45 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  5:45 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: 001380.png]

Source:

I think the image got taken down or some junk.

Takara... why you gotta do us like this?

Tired

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Apr. 16, 2019

Corocoro video of Storm Pegasus. Confirmed my theory as to specifically why 10G. Though Star would've been a better frame to play the callback, imo.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Jinbee - Apr. 16, 2019

I actually never noticed 10G being "105", good job there TT, it's a kinda neat detail. Other than that Quick' unfortunately has no new gimmicks, it almost seems tailor made for Storm Pegasis based on aesthetics, and what did those red tabs do anyway? Is that just for detail?

I kinda figured they'd battle Pegasis vs Dragoon to do a BSB vs MFB thing, that'll sure cause some controversy to some fans haha.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Jinbee - Apr. 16, 2019

Apologies for double post.

They clearly weak launched Storm Pegasis in second round. Other than that Cosmo looks cool and I can't say much on the performance because it's stock and only outspun an attack type.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 16, 2019

A closer look into Storm Pegasis 10G.Qc' and Cosmo Valkyrie 11.Et. Cosmo is basically just a Polish Disc but as a Layer instead.

EDIT: Ah dang it, beaten by Jinbee :(

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - IronFace879 - Apr. 16, 2019

I managed to translate the majority of the description of the box for Cosmo Valkyrie and clearly listened for any English words, finding PolyCarbonate throughout the video and translating to “Low friction receiving layer”. A 2 part GT base holding the capabilities of a final seconds spin conserver by sliding frictionless rather than bumping on the stadium with the layer.

Another translation with the CoroCoro video on Pegasus’ Qc’, “Between the Hunter and the Xtreme” (edited to ensure there was no E in Extreme from Xtreme), meaning Quick is less agressive than Xtreme and less controllable than Hunter, and the opposite the other way around on Hunter and Xtreme. A new type of driver after all.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Blader92 - Apr. 16, 2019

In the video they mention Cosmo base is the first base to be made with two parts. The top part is a softer plastic and the shape is meant for counter attack. They also mention the weight and the base align well for better attack. The bottom part is made of polycarbonate which is a harder and more smooth plastic. The purpose of this is LAD similar to polish.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Triumph - Apr. 16, 2019

[Image: 2fNSKZF.jpg][Image: p8Ih6f7.jpg]

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - LegendSonu - Apr. 16, 2019

Epic can u translate SP action

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 16, 2019

quick is slow man....

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MonoDragon - Apr. 16, 2019

Considering they weak launched a Pegasus, Quick seems pretty good. Doesn’t have Hunter’s problem of settling too quickly. Let’s hope the rubber’s good though

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 16, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:38 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering they weak launched a Pegasus, Quick seems pretty good. Doesn’t have Hunter’s problem of settling too quickly. Let’s hope the rubber’s good though

come to think of it i didn't realise they weak launched pegasis lol. Thats pretty fast for a weak launch, I think that the quick' driver could be a more controllable xtreme while having the same if not higher speed?

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - CrazyAries - Apr. 16, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  1:36 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Epic can u translate SP action

Nothing really important.
“The Beyblade of Metal Fight Beyblade’s main character now rebirth as a Burst version” something like this.

Okay, so as they stated in the video, the reason we got 10G on Pegasis is that 10G looks similar to 105, which is the track of the original Storm Pegasis...
So what about other remakes? If they are going to remake Rock Leone, what would we have for track 145? We don’t have disc 14 yet.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - DragonicMeister - Apr. 16, 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwTiF94gJz-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ius3e70h94ya

The Xtreme’ color

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 16, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  8:56 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwTiF94gJz-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ius3e70h94ya

The Xtreme’ color

It's perfect for the original Dead Hades.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - SprigganNemesis - Apr. 17, 2019

I'm really happy this gives another opportunity to obtain X' other than the Corocoro exclusive Yamiterios. Also, I could be completly off, but I think that Cosmo Valkyrie MIGHT belong to Toko. Let me explain, firstly, random booster prize beys always are always featured in the anime, Toko is Valt's brother, so they could both have a Valkyrie, and Cosmo Valkyrie's appearance kind of looks like Screw Trident. Also, it's a stamina type, like Screw Trident

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  12:33 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I'm really happy this gives another opportunity to obtain X' other than the Corocoro exclusive Yamiterios. Also, I could be completly off, but I think that Cosmo Valkyrie MIGHT belong to Toko. Let me explain, firstly, random booster prize beys always are always featured in the anime, Toko is Valt's brother, so they could both have a Valkyrie, and Cosmo Valkyrie's appearance kind of looks like Screw Trident. Also, it's a stamina type, like Screw Trident

Apparently, the owner that is featured on the packaging is just Gingka, since he owns Storm Pegasus. Maybe Valt owns Cosmo Valkyrie as an alternate form of Slash Valkyrie, but most likely not. Toko wouldn't make sense because he would have a Trident Bey, which matches his name since they both start with T.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Ntruder19 - Apr. 17, 2019

So I guess Pegasus isn’t part of the gt systemUnhappy

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  1:04 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: So I guess Pegasus isn’t part of the gt systemUnhappy

It isn't, but its power level is definitely around the same range as the GT Beys because they burst more than Cho-Z.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - MonoDragon - Apr. 17, 2019

So Quick has design elements from Tracks and Bottoms from MFB

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - vrikolakaz7 - Apr. 17, 2019

Why is this random booster getting so much attention? I hated al versions of pegasus and when I was watching anime as a kid I couldn't stand Gingka... I get it that is kinda nostalgic moment... I grew up with metal saga but pegasus is my least favorite beyblade of all time...