World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) (/Thread-Product-B-140-Random-Booster-Vol-15-Cosmo-Valkyrie-11-Et-%E5%A4%A9-Storm-Pegasis-10G-Qc%E2%80%B2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - TrainiacJ - Mar. 30, 2019

I remember a while ago the idea was floating around that the reason the BSB remake Layers were so abysmally light was so they could weigh the same as the original Attack Rings they were based on, but I don't know if that was ever confirmed or not. Granted I doubt they could do that with on the MFB remakes because not only Storm, but pretty much every MFB Metal Wheel weighs upwards of 30 grams. But given that the whole point of the MFB beys was to be heavier than the BSB and HMS beys that preceded it, I have a hard time believing the MFB remake Layers won't fall within in the ~20g weight range like most of the other Cho-Z and GT Layers do. In the pictures shown off by CoroCoro you can even see the metal sections inside the Layer. I don't think there's much cause of concern.

also i'm not sure on this but looking up old beywiki articles to actually find storm's weight led me to find that storm was apparently fairly good in early mfb days? so again. no reason to write pegasis off just yet lol

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MagikHorse - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  1:45 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: also i'm not sure on this but looking up old beywiki articles to actually find storm's weight led me to find that storm was apparently fairly good in early mfb days? so again. no reason to write pegasis off just yet lol

Good at the beginning of a series is different than being good most of the way through another.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Angry Face - Mar. 30, 2019

Yeah, Storm wasn't very good. Pegasis was waaay better at the same time but was overlooked in favor of L-Drago and Quetzalcoatl. MFB's my bread and butter, but I wouldn't expect much from this remake competitively, lol.

I'm quite interested in what Quick' will turn out to be like compared to Hunter' and Xtreme'.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MagikHorse - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  5:18 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I'm quite interested in what Quick' will turn out to be like compared to Hunter' and Xtreme'.

The anticipation is absolutely killing me. Odds are really high that it's got rubber, but there's gotta be something more to it than that. Like, I almost have to wonder of this'll be a wider Rubber Flat or something.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  9:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  5:18 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I'm quite interested in what Quick' will turn out to be like compared to Hunter' and Xtreme'.

The anticipation is absolutely killing me. Odds are really high that it's got rubber, but there's gotta be something more to it than that. Like, I almost have to wonder of this'll be a wider Rubber Flat or something.

My guess, a shorter Xtreme. The tip is the diameter of Xtreme, but its height is short, like Jolt, replicating 105RF as a short height attack combo. It's honestly the most obvious reason why Pegasus has an all-new driver instead of Xtreme.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Shindog - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  10:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  9:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The anticipation is absolutely killing me. Odds are really high that it's got rubber, but there's gotta be something more to it than that. Like, I almost have to wonder of this'll be a wider Rubber Flat or something.

My guess, a shorter Xtreme. The tip is the diameter of Xtreme, but its height is short, like Jolt, replicating 105RF as a short height attack combo. It's honestly the most obvious reason why Pegasus has an all-new driver instead of Xtreme.

My guess is the similar but R2F tip.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  10:41 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: My guess, a shorter Xtreme. The tip is the diameter of Xtreme, but its height is short, like Jolt, replicating 105RF as a short height attack combo. It's honestly the most obvious reason why Pegasus has an all-new driver instead of Xtreme.

My guess is the similar but R2F tip.

It would make sense if it was Galaxy Pegasus being released. This is Storm Pegasus, who doesn't have an R2F tip.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Shindog - Mar. 30, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  10:42 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:41 PM)Shindog Wrote: My guess is the similar but R2F tip.

It would make sense if it was Galaxy Pegasus being released. This is Storm Pegasus, who doesn't have an R2F tip.
Maybe, but there is already RF in 2 forms, I guess they can make a 3rd.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MagikHorse - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 30, 2019  10:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: My guess, a shorter Xtreme. The tip is the diameter of Xtreme, but its height is short, like Jolt, replicating 105RF as a short height attack combo. It's honestly the most obvious reason why Pegasus has an all-new driver instead of Xtreme.

It didn't look all that short on the packaging, although it would make sense.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  4:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

It didn't look all that short on the packaging, although it would make sense.

It looks average size on the packaging, or at least taller than Eternal. I'm guessing that it's going to have a rubber part wider than Hunter, but thinner than Xtreme.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MagikHorse - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  5:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looks average size on the packaging, or at least taller than Eternal. I'm guessing that it's going to have a rubber part wider than Hunter, but thinner than Xtreme.

The whole point of Hunter is its smaller attack pattern and increased controllability compared to Xtreme. It just feels kinda silly to make a half-measure between them.

Personally I'm expecting a wider Xtreme, which would probably help deal with the slowdown that Attack types could face as beys get heavier and heavier. Xtreme still works, but it's definitely slower than it was back on Xcaliber and Obelisk Odin, so trying to boost its speed back up is something I could see happen.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Rouzuke - Apr. 01, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  2:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looks average size on the packaging, or at least taller than Eternal. I'm guessing that it's going to have a rubber part wider than Hunter, but thinner than Xtreme.

The whole point of Hunter is its smaller attack pattern and increased controllability compared to Xtreme. It just feels kinda silly to make a half-measure between them.

Personally I'm expecting a wider Xtreme, which would probably help deal with the slowdown that Attack types could face as beys get heavier and heavier. Xtreme still works, but it's definitely slower than it was back on Xcaliber and Obelisk Odin, so trying to boost its speed back up is something I could see happen.

That might be the case for Quick and its Dash variant, but I guess it'll be easier to wear down than any rubber tip in Burst so far (especially if the Dash variant would have a softer but better traction like Hn' and X').

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - GodGaia - Apr. 04, 2019

What’s the release date gonna be?

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Apr. 04, 2019

(Apr. 04, 2019  7:18 PM)GodGaia Wrote: What’s the release date gonna be?

Most likely the same as the new Fafnir, the 27th

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Dodgest - Apr. 05, 2019

Is Quick a new driver? I think so. So maybe the new bey has all new partsSmile other than baring & Quest, I don't know any of the other drivers. Looks like the rest have a cool special ability with em.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Jinbee - Apr. 05, 2019

[Image: dxg51d.png]

Brief look at Storm Pegasis in the corocoro video.

[Image: 2ue5ilz.jpg]

https://twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/status/1114114067306663936

Credit goes to @[BeyGa] for finding this tweet.

So Qc' seems to be a rubber flat tip no doubt, the size seems like a cross between Hunter and Xtreme, not sure what those red rubber parts on the side do but I am eager to find out. The bey overall looks great and I seriously need it!

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - LegendSonu - Apr. 05, 2019

So i guess SP will be too OP since it will have a lot of metal in the layer

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:11 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: So i guess SP will be too OP since it will have a lot of metal in the layer

I wouldn't say it had a lot, it's thin sections of metal on the Storm wings and there's a thin layer of metal sandwiched between the clear wheel and metal wheel I think. Okay maybe it is a lot if I compare it to some Cho Z beys.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MonoDragon - Apr. 05, 2019

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:11 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: So i guess SP will be too OP since it will have a lot of metal in the layer

I wouldn't say it had a lot, it's thin sections of metal on the Storm wings and there's a thin layer of metal sandwiched between the clear wheel and metal wheel I think. Okay maybe it is a lot if I compare it to some Cho Z beys.

I'm worried it might end up being an overpowered Defense type due to how non-aggressive Metal Fight designs were

I hope they make an L-Drago in the future though

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:30 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wouldn't say it had a lot, it's thin sections of metal on the Storm wings and there's a thin layer of metal sandwiched between the clear wheel and metal wheel I think. Okay maybe it is a lot if I compare it to some Cho Z beys.

I'm worried it might end up being an overpowered Defense type due to how non-aggressive Metal Fight designs were

I hope they make an L-Drago in the future though

We'll just have to hope it's got enough recoil. And there doesn't seem to be too much OWD so maybe it's stamina won't be amazing. I hope.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Crumok - Apr. 05, 2019

(Apr. 05, 2019  8:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: dxg51d.png]

So Qc' seems to be a rubber flat tip no doubt, the size seems like a cross between Hunter and Xtreme, not sure what those red rubber parts on the side do but I am eager to find out. The bey overall looks great and I seriously need it!

Those red rubber parts you mentioned on the side might be a form of reboot. It looks very similar to the metal fight version. (i can't recall the name of the gimmick)

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Apr. 05, 2019

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:40 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: dxg51d.png]

Those red rubber parts you mentioned on the side might be a form of reboot. It looks very similar to the metal fight version. (i can't recall the name of the gimmick)

It could just be for decoration like the rubber on Jolt and not have a function at all.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - MagikHorse - Apr. 05, 2019

(Apr. 05, 2019  2:40 PM)Crumok Wrote: Those red rubber parts you mentioned on the side might be a form of reboot. It looks very similar to the metal fight version. (i can't recall the name of the gimmick)

They wouldn't make those sorts of moving pieces out of rubber, since that only increases friction and wear. I honestly don't think they do anything at all.

Really, Quick just seems to have been made to more accurately portray Metal Saga performance tips more accurately. Still think it'll be competitively viable anyways, especially since it's an easier way to get a ' rubber driver than all of these promotional pieces.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - BeyCrafter - Apr. 05, 2019

Yeah, Quick' looks a lot like the original RF tip. Definitely gonna try and get Pegasus just for Quick'.

RE: B-140 new series Random Booster Vol. 15 - Crumok - Apr. 05, 2019

(Apr. 05, 2019  8:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:40 PM)Crumok Wrote: Those red rubber parts you mentioned on the side might be a form of reboot. It looks very similar to the metal fight version. (i can't recall the name of the gimmick)

They wouldn't make those sorts of moving pieces out of rubber, since that only increases friction and wear. I honestly don't think they do anything at all.

Really, Quick just seems to have been made to more accurately portray Metal Saga performance tips more accurately. Still think it'll be competitively viable anyways, especially since it's an easier way to get a ' rubber driver than all of these promotional pieces.

You guys are probably right, but after Rb' I was hoping they'd make a new version. But if they ever remake Big Bang Pegasus as a burst bey, they just gotta bring back the OG reboot! (Final Drive! God bless Google)