World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) (/Thread-Product-B-140-Random-Booster-Vol-15-Cosmo-Valkyrie-11-Et-%E5%A4%A9-Storm-Pegasis-10G-Qc%E2%80%B2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - LegendSonu - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  12:33 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I'm really happy this gives another opportunity to obtain X' other than the Corocoro exclusive Yamiterios. Also, I could be completly off, but I think that Cosmo Valkyrie MIGHT belong to Toko. Let me explain, firstly, random booster prize beys always are always featured in the anime, Toko is Valt's brother, so they could both have a Valkyrie, and Cosmo Valkyrie's appearance kind of looks like Screw Trident. Also, it's a stamina type, like Screw Trident

Remember Driger Fang never appeared in Burst anime only in BSB anime

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  8:50 AM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: Why is this random booster getting so much attention? I hated al versions of pegasus and when I was watching anime as a kid I couldn't stand Gingka... I get it that is kinda nostalgic moment... I grew up with metal saga but pegasus is my least favorite beyblade of all time...

A lot of people liked Storm Pegasis back in the day, and many people still own their SP. Sure, a lot of people want it for nostalgia, but it's probably lacking in the competitive department. People that want to go to tournaments are generally hyped about the new rubber Attack Driver, Quick'. Also, people that couldn't get Shadow Amaterios are hyped about the Xtreme' recolor. Apart from the GT Beys, the only other reason I can think of that people are hyped for is the rare Bey recolors because Egis, Hades, and Leopard are kind of hard to get.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - vrikolakaz7 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  12:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:50 AM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: Why is this random booster getting so much attention? I hated al versions of pegasus and when I was watching anime as a kid I couldn't stand Gingka... I get it that is kinda nostalgic moment... I grew up with metal saga but pegasus is my least favorite beyblade of all time...

A lot of people liked Storm Pegasis back in the day, and many people still own their SP. Sure, a lot of people want it for nostalgia, but it's probably lacking in the competitive department. People that want to go to tournaments are generally hyped about the new rubber Attack Driver, Quick'. Also, people that couldn't get Shadow Amaterios are hyped about the Xtreme' recolor. Apart from the GT Beys, the only other reason I can think of that people are hyped for is the rare Bey recolors because Egis, Hades, and Leopard are kind of hard to get.

Good point... At least it is the best random booster in a while... I'm personaly more exited about future releases like starters and boosters... This kinda releases make me mad becouse for me it is much more exciting to see some new parts... I get that is marketing and easy way to hype up people... But i hate ' drivers because they are just trying to spend less money... Then invest more on new concepts and designs... I'm designer myself and main reason why I love beyblade is because they are astetickly pleasing... I know this is out of topic but sorry...

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - KingSpin - Apr. 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnKm7GJFnv4

Unboxing by SpChannel

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 26, 2019

[Image: 2uyirk5.jpg]

Well, Storm Pegasis' teeth aren't... very good. I guess it's compensated by it's rounder Layer and added metal, plus a Quick' Driver to keep it from being easily burstable.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Jinbee - Apr. 26, 2019

I expected much better teeth but oh well I suppose.

Thanks LOL-y Rancher.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - TrainiacJ - Apr. 26, 2019

According to another video by the same channel, SP weight about 19g, which is a bit light compared to the GT Layers. That combined with the less powerful teeth make it seem like the Layer is gonna be a pretty bad choice for competetive.

Quick' seems pretty interesting though, since according to the measurements taken in the video, its basically just Xtreme' with a slightly smaller tip diameter. It looks like it could act as a sort of middle-ground between Hunter and Xtreme, where it has more speed than Hunter but more control than Xtreme. That plus the fact its a Dash Driver right out of the gate makes it look really appealing for competetive.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Hussainthetank - Apr. 26, 2019

quick' is going to dominate that driver is so fast while having decent stamina.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Siⱺn - Apr. 26, 2019

I'm guessing SP is going to be top tier for stamina, especially with the way the metal is distributed. It's a good call to make the teeth weak, because SP would easily run a chance at dominating the competitive metagame.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - marutti - Apr. 26, 2019

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - MagikHorse - Apr. 26, 2019

Why is Vice Leopard's video there twice?

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Crumok - Apr. 26, 2019

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Why is Vice Leopard's video there twice?

Twice the fun!

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - marutti - Apr. 26, 2019

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:13 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Why is Vice Leopard's video there twice?

Sorry mistake to post.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - MagikHorse - Apr. 26, 2019

Also man, some of those drivers look pretty cool. I really love that transparent Quick' on Orb Egis, and the purple Xtreme' on Dead Hades feels like a throwback to Zephyr' and Dead Hades' original release. Quest in green and black feels sorta neat, but it's hard for me to put my finger on exactly why there.

Operate still kinda disappoints though, once again just being a really dark reddish shade. Get a little creative with that one TT!

(Apr. 26, 2019  9:24 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm guessing SP is going to be top tier for stamina, especially with the way the metal is distributed. It's a good call to make the teeth weak, because SP would easily run a chance at dominating the competitive metagame.

Does Storm Pegasus really have that much Stamina to it?

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Hussainthetank - Apr. 27, 2019

the bushin dragon in the new rb is so friggin beautiful

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Ntruder19 - Apr. 27, 2019

(Apr. 27, 2019  2:03 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: the bushin dragon in the new rb is so friggin beautiful

Not as beautiful as the slash ashura

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - marutti - Apr. 27, 2019

https://youtu.be/XU7kRZ-w5kA

https://youtu.be/G3Z2X9SMaOg

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Ash_Ketchum_007 - Apr. 27, 2019

Isn't the dead hades combo good right out of the box?

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - MagikHorse - Apr. 27, 2019

(Apr. 27, 2019  2:36 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Isn't the dead hades combo good right out of the box?

Looks it just from the parts. Dead Hades has solid Attack and a bit of Stamina potential, 8' isn't the best but isn't totally horrible for Stamina or Attack, and Xtreme' is a must-have for pure Attack and solves the issues of Dead Hades' weak teeth. If anything Expand might get in the way of a good sliding shoot a bit, and I'd almost consider just taking it off if it's causing that sort of problem. Dead Hades usually likes to utilize its Stamina a bit better, but it's still strong enough for pure Attack to work decently well with this sort of setup anyways.

So yeah, it's pretty good. Probably even the best combo of the whole booster unless Storm Pegasus or Orb Egis have more Attack power than I'm giving them credit for.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - BurstMaster - Apr. 28, 2019

It's been over 3 years and 4 months since we've had a random booster that shows no owner for the prize bey.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Ntruder19 - Apr. 28, 2019

(Apr. 28, 2019  10:14 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: It's been over 3 years and 4 months since we've had a random booster that shows no owner for the prize bey.

Driger F?

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Jinbee - Apr. 29, 2019

Seeing Burst Storm Pegasis being so much larger than the actual Storm Pegasis, alongside the plastic (partially) metal wheel with it's silver finish reminds me so much of those giant Light up Metal Fusion tops Hasbro made.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - KnightPro - Apr. 29, 2019

Am I the only one who thinks the underside of the cosmo base is aesthetically pleasing?

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - MagikHorse - Apr. 29, 2019

(Apr. 29, 2019  2:46 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the underside of the cosmo base is aesthetically pleasing?

It's perhaps a bit ironic, given that the yellow underside on Cho-Z Achilles was considered ugly as a general consensus, yet it's attractive here.

RE: B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′) - Jinbee - Apr. 29, 2019

(Apr. 29, 2019  3:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  2:46 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the underside of the cosmo base is aesthetically pleasing?

It's perhaps a bit ironic, given that the yellow underside on Cho-Z Achilles was considered ugly as a general consensus, yet it's attractive here.

I was unaware that people disliked the yellow underside of Achilles, I myself thought it looked fine, it's cool that it was semi translucent so we could see the mechanism.

As for the yellow underside here, it looks alright, I have nothing against it, but I have to wait till I get mine and see it IRL.