World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At (/Thread-Product-B-131-Dead-Phoenix-0-At)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  6:15 PM)ks123 Wrote: Pre-Order is now available:
Amazon

I already pre ordered a week ago. I paid 1000 Inr Which I guess is pretty cheap since it is 14$ only for me

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - ks123 - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  6:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  6:15 PM)ks123 Wrote: Pre-Order is now available:
Amazon

I already pre ordered a week ago. I paid 1000 Inr Which I guess is pretty cheap since it is 14$ only for me

@[Adarsh Abhinav], you get it so cheap? In Estonia, Hasbro Beyblades cost 24€ (~27$).

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  6:39 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  6:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I already pre ordered a week ago. I paid 1000 Inr Which I guess is pretty cheap since it is 14$ only for me

@[Adarsh Abhinav], you get it so cheap? In Estonia, Hasbro Beyblades cost 24€ (~27$).

In India TT beys Cost 5$ for a booster and 10$ for starter. 
9(though my dP is coming with a lot, so saved money on shipping as well)

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 16, 2019

I think they're called "Per-Phoenix" (rP with dP armor, aka Perfect Dead Phoenix) and "Imper-Phoenix" (the other combination) as puns on Perfect Phoenix and Imperfect Phoenix.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - DaJetsnake - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  1:55 PM)Kry Wrote: if I ever see anyone use the Dp armor with the Rp core- I'm going to unironically say to them "So, you like the Phat Phoenix?"

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2F9...w9.png&f=1]

Good jojo reference, also has their been any ltd editions revealed yet?

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Free8nothing - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  10:38 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  1:55 PM)Kry Wrote: if I ever see anyone use the Dp armor with the Rp core- I'm going to unironically say to them "So, you like the Phat Phoenix?"

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2F9...w9.png&f=1]

Good jojo reference, also has their been any ltd editions revealed yet?

Ummm yep
There is a red version
It was shiwn in the TT video

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Rouzuke - Jan. 17, 2019

Things are gonna get wild on this new release. I doubt anyone in my local tournament will ever use the core dP at all. It's like we just purchased it for the Armor, Disk and Driver ahahaha

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - marutti - Jan. 20, 2019

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Sprig - Jan. 23, 2019

(Dec. 24, 2018  12:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  11:39 PM)Sprig Wrote: Can I just say that I get really annoyed when someone like Zankye or Draco Galaxy says “I wish it was Atomic’ “. Has no one noticed that all the dash drivers have been attack or balance drivers?! Also, ATOMIC WAS PURPOSEFULLY GIVEN A WEAKER SPRING TO NERF IT. THEY WOULDN’T GIVE A STRONGER SPRING TO A DRIVER THEY TRIED TO NERF BECAUSE THEY KNEW ATOMIC WAS GOING TO BE GOOD!

Chill out. There's nothing wrong with wanting Atomic'. Yeah, Atomic' would be ridiculous, but everyone has the right to want an idea for a part, it's not as if their word will automatically become real.

Fine, I concede that you can have ideas, I’m not denying that. However, I don’t understand where it comes from... I do but I don’t. It doesn’t make much rational sense, based on previous tendencies, patterns, etc. 

Also, I think that Phi will actually keep 10 and Friction, instead of changing them to 0 and Atomic. Remember Twin Nemesis from last year? They gave it Ultimate Reboot, even though it had Jaggy. I think they are assuming you have the original Phoenix, otherwise you stick with 0.At., or pay for Revive Phoenix if you want the actual combo.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Rouzuke - Jan. 24, 2019

(Jan. 23, 2019  7:14 PM)Sprig Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  12:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Chill out. There's nothing wrong with wanting Atomic'. Yeah, Atomic' would be ridiculous, but everyone has the right to want an idea for a part, it's not as if their word will automatically become real.

Fine, I concede that you can have ideas, I’m not denying that. However, I don’t understand where it comes from... I do but I don’t. It doesn’t make much rational sense, based on previous tendencies, patterns, etc. 

Also, I think that Phi will actually keep 10 and Friction, instead of changing them to 0 and Atomic. Remember Twin Nemesis from last year? They gave it Ultimate Reboot, even though it had Jaggy. I think they are assuming you have the original Phoenix, otherwise you stick with 0.At., or pay for Revive Phoenix if you want the actual combo.

Quite logical about Phi keeping 10.Fr in the anime, but will have to wait and see it in action since the underside wasn't too revealed in the next ep trailer

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - BeyCrafter - Jan. 24, 2019

Um... the anime profile thing already revealed that dP isn't keeping 10.Fr.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - ClearWing R34 - Jan. 24, 2019

From looking from a video from a Japanese youtube on the unboxing of dP it doesn't look good. It looks like a down grade from rP the frame just slides of so weak from looking from the vid. It doesn't perform well against aK

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Basalt Fox - Jan. 24, 2019

https://youtu.be/AwmWBDe2brs
A unboxing of Dead Phoenix.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - KnightPro - Jan. 24, 2019

This beyblade... Is truly a mess.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - God Dragruler - Jan. 24, 2019

Well I was only buying just for the armor to begin with , but dP so far doesn't impress me at all.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Siⱺn - Jan. 24, 2019

I know I had a major vendetta back in the days of MFB and attack types, but this is getting out of hand. Attack *should* be the most powerful type because of the utter skill needed to use it, especially since burst beys are off balanced more often than not. This almost feels like a nail in the coffin.

I hope it becomes a rule that you can only have revive armor to revive core and dead armor to dead core. I already sense Dead armor to revive core will be as overpowered as Spriggan Requiem was a year ago.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Zeutron - Jan. 24, 2019

We can not really judge the bey just yet, Revive Phoenix was one of the most imbalanced chouzetsu beys when it released but it was still pretty good. Putting a heavy layer and disk on atomic would increase the friction so if the bey went off balance it would probably have a hard time getting off that spinning tab around the outside and the imbalanced layer would not help it. Despite this, I do admit that Phoenix was pathetic in that video

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Dragunix - Jan. 25, 2019

I felt really weird seeing 0 was 23 grams.

Idk if 00 was usually 25 grams or just 24-ish, but it just felt weird seeing 0's weight in the video.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Rouzuke - Jan. 25, 2019

(Jan. 24, 2019  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: We can not really judge the bey just yet, Revive Phoenix was one of the most imbalanced chouzetsu beys when it released but it was still pretty good. Putting a heavy layer and disk on atomic would increase the friction so if the bey went off balance it would probably have a hard time getting off that spinning tab around the outside and the imbalanced layer would not help it. Despite this, I do admit that Phoenix was pathetic in that video

Not to mention it will definitely be more aggressive around the stadium, even more than on Eternal. It also doesn't help much that the Level Chip didn't provide ample balance to correct the wobbliness of most Chouzetsu Layers. 

I don't think that Dead Armor on Revive core Bey will be too OP as much as Sr or CZ-S, especially since dP/rP is just right spin and can easily bite the dust from opposite spin matchups, depending on the combos used of course

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - roux - Jan. 25, 2019

here u go

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - ClearWing R34 - Jan. 25, 2019

I'm going to buy this for my bday bc i dont have a pheonix and the colours look cool plus good parts like 0 and atomic which I don't have

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - ThePheonix - Jan. 25, 2019

(Jan. 25, 2019  7:38 AM)roux Wrote: here u go

Look, kinda off topic, but I haven't logged on in like, a while. What are those two Beyblades on the sides? I don't see them on the site! Did they get it from the factory?

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Basalt Fox - Jan. 25, 2019

(Jan. 25, 2019  10:18 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  7:38 AM)roux Wrote: here u go

Look, kinda off topic, but I haven't logged on in like, a while. What are those two Beyblades on the sides? I don't see them on the site! Did they get it from the factory?

Those are Sphinx S4(the yellow one) and Typhon T4(the purple one). They are Hasbro exclusives.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - Suhasini - Jan. 25, 2019

This release is solely for the armour and maybe for the parts. Other than that, it is literally the same wine with a new price tag on it. I agree that weight matters to come extent, but this is just frustrating. That core is too light for me personally, it deserved at least 2 to 3 grams more!!
They just switched the weight between the core and the armor and Made it compatible with the rP core..
I personally was expecting something, something new from dP. Welp, TT seems to be losing creativity.

I can personally see a ban hammer coming on switching the core of these beyblades after a few test tournaments? It might not be as OP as Sr or ChoS but, this will still cause havoc.

RE: B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 25, 2019

(Jan. 25, 2019  11:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This release is solely for the armour and maybe for the parts. Other than that, it is literally the same wine with a new price tag on it. I agree that weight matters to come extent, but this is just frustrating. That core is too light for me personally,  it deserved at least 2 to 3 grams more!!
They just switched the weight between the core and the armor and Made it compatible with the rP core..  
I personally was expecting something, something new from dP. Welp, TT seems to be losing creativity.

I can personally see a ban hammer coming on switching the core of these beyblades after a few test tournaments? It might not be as OP as Sr or ChoS but, this will still cause havoc.

Since the insane 27 grams are only there when the armor is on, I think that there shouldn't be a ban. The armor just serves as a temporary power boost in the beginning of the battle, but in the end it's the same Phoenix we're used to.