World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 (/Thread-Product-B-133-DX-Starter-Ace-Grand-Rock-Dragon-St-Ch-%E6%96%AC)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - Blader92 - Mar. 12, 2019

I see that GT system parts go like this:
- Gatchinko Chip
- Weight
- Base
- Disk
- Driver

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - MGoldZeo - Mar. 12, 2019

Do we know if the layer will be packaged assembled or disassembled?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - MagikHorse - Mar. 12, 2019

So, this driver is basically either Accel or Hunter (can't tell if that's rubber or not), but also Octa with the metal pieces?

What are the Rock and Gran pieces supposed to do with a driver like that?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - marutti - Mar. 13, 2019

[Image: MfDhU6i.png]
[Image: ADJMteq.png]
Fire Dragon Ver. will be lottery in Corocoro February issue

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - RacingCheetahz - Mar. 13, 2019

I expect Charge to have some bursting issues if it has metal. The high weight on the driver and the flat tip do not synergize well as, Weight on the driver buts more inertia on the lower section increasing the chance of bursts due to the driver continuing to want to move while the layer doesn't want to do so after a hit, and the flat tip put it in an aggressive movement pattern to hit things.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - BurstMaster - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  5:45 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I expect Charge to have some bursting issues if it has metal. The high weight on the driver and  the flat tip do not  synergize well as, Weight on the driver buts more inertia on the lower section increasing the chance of bursts due to the driver continuing to want to move while the layer doesn't want to do so after a hit, and the flat tip put it in an aggressive  movement pattern to hit things.

I think it will be more like an octa situation.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  5:45 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I expect Charge to have some bursting issues if it has metal. The high weight on the driver and  the flat tip do not  synergize well as, Weight on the driver buts more inertia on the lower section increasing the chance of bursts due to the driver continuing to want to move while the layer doesn't want to do so after a hit, and the flat tip put it in an aggressive  movement pattern to hit things.
You're right concerning inertia but layers are supposed to be heavier with their "layer weight"

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - KnightPro - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 12, 2019  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: nAUSWvD.png]

The Launcher Looks Like is from MFB 4D (LL)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1hkf_FU8AEwyNE.jpg here is a closer picture of the box on twitter

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - IronFace879 - Mar. 13, 2019

So, B-133 Starter Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬.
I’m which 斬 strangely stands for Ki.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - Adarsh Abhinav - Mar. 13, 2019

Sting apparently has springs Inside. This is something I read on Vocare. It would be interesting to see how much bulky it becomes.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - MWF - Mar. 13, 2019

What material is the blue part of Sting made off? It would be safe to say plastic but what if it was a soft material that will stretch and move like jerk? Or rubber.

It is most likely Plastic. But you never know. Zenith had rubber.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - marutti - Mar. 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/glVatE8LfNw

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch - Jinbee - Mar. 13, 2019

Well at least we know that the bey overall is almost 64g. But I'm willing to part it's partially due to that driver.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Kei - Mar. 13, 2019

So the name of the Weight is "斬" (ザン/Zan) which means ..." beheading" or "decapitation" hahaha.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MagikHorse - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  8:01 PM)Kei Wrote: So the name of the Weight is "斬" (ザン/Zan) which means ..." beheading" or "decapitation" hahaha.

Well, dragons have been known to decapitate many an ancient soldier. It's at least a little fitting.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - RacingCheetahz - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  6:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

I think it will be more like an octa situation.

It's exactly that but worse due to the the aggressiveness of flat tips.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - BurstMaster - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  6:33 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think it will be more like an octa situation.

It's exactly that but worse due to the the aggressiveness of flat tips.
Yeah, not good from concept, but it could possibly be good depending on how they do it.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Yaruar - Mar. 14, 2019

[Image: sdgq5z.jpg]

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Blader92 - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  11:17 AM)Yaruar Wrote: [Image: sdgq5z.jpg]

Nice
This set comes with light launcher LR and a Dragon Winder

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Alta - Mar. 14, 2019

Wow it's a straight up plastics styled Dragon Winder.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - TL14 - Mar. 14, 2019

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Jinbee - Mar. 14, 2019

Thanks for posting @[TL14]

And SHEESH, the disk is 28.65 grams! The layer is unfortunately a measly 20.65 grams, although with the other two frames it's a little heavier. The driver is 14.77 grams outweighing Octa.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - g2_ - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for posting @[TL14]

And SHEESH, the disk is 28.65 grams! The layer is unfortunately a measly 20.65 grams, although with the other two frames it's a little heavier. The driver is 14.77 grams outweighing Octa.
Well you were right about the heavy driver causing a bursting problem.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - KnightPro - Mar. 14, 2019

The driver kind of sucks

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - g2_ - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The driver kind of sucks

The disc too.