World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 (/Thread-Product-B-133-DX-Starter-Ace-Grand-Rock-Dragon-St-Ch-%E6%96%AC)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - GOD CHIPS - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  5:50 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys ,if this bey is a dragon , then this bey should be a Left rotating bey
But , in the pic.... it is shown to be right rotating
SO , we might say that this guy will be the OG equivalent to Daichi ( specaluation )

Not all dragons spin left. Omega Dragonis from the Metal Saga didn't. Neither did the very first Dragoon for that matter, although everyone forgets that one because the rest of the line spun left.

Omega dragonsis was a bey that was owned by Ryuto , and he appeared for a very small amount of time ( and that too for 2 episode for metal fury ), he wasn't THAT important 

But, this guy seems to be the Main Protagonist for this season of Beyblade . So, I thought that this would be the first MAIN Right spinning dragon bey .

Although , we can say that Wyvron was the FIRST burst right spinning DRAGON bey ( for some Wyverin wasn't a dragon )

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - MagikHorse - Feb. 18, 2019

(Feb. 18, 2019  10:27 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:50 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not all dragons spin left. Omega Dragonis from the Metal Saga didn't. Neither did the very first Dragoon for that matter, although everyone forgets that one because the rest of the line spun left.

Omega dragonsis was a bey that was owned by Ryuto , and he appeared for a very small amount of time ( and that too for 2 episode for metal fury ), he wasn't THAT important 

But, this guy seems to be the Main Protagonist for this season of Beyblade . So, I thought that this would be the first MAIN Right spinning dragon bey .

Although , we can say that Wyvron was the FIRST burst right spinning DRAGON bey ( for some Wyverin wasn't a dragon )

Historically Wyverns are sort of half-dragon half-lizard things with only 2 arms/legs, and it's highly arguable whether they do or don't count as dragons. That's all a matter of subjective opinion.

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - JavariTheChamp - Feb. 19, 2019

I think that defense release along with Dragon and Valkyrie will probably be a new Charcter, as I don’t think any old Charcter with a defense will suit one of the big 3, releases at the start, unless Waykiya comes back

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - BurstMaster - Feb. 19, 2019

(Feb. 19, 2019  1:09 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I think that defense release along with Dragon and Valkyrie will probably be a new Charcter, as I don’t think any old Charcter with a defense will suit one of the big 3, releases at the start, unless Waykiya comes back

Or maybe Boa

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - KnightPro - Feb. 19, 2019

(Feb. 19, 2019  1:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  1:09 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I think that defense release along with Dragon and Valkyrie will probably be a new Charcter, as I don’t think any old Charcter with a defense will suit one of the big 3, releases at the start, unless Waykiya comes back

Or maybe Boa

Boa will never come back he was most likely one of the most forgotten characters lol

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - DrPedrão - Feb. 21, 2019

A friend of mine translated the CoroCoro Stickers that will come with Royal King Cho-Z Spriggan .10.Jl' that would likely be from the new bey, B-133
It just says "Keep it safe until CoroCoro's April issue", that will be on stores at 3/15

source:
https://imgur.com/a/mKKPv1W

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - JavariTheChamp - Feb. 21, 2019

So DX STARTER IS Cho-Z spriggan Royal King? I'm confused

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Suhasini - Feb. 21, 2019

(Feb. 21, 2019  2:32 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: So DX STARTER IS Cho-Z spriggan Royal King? I'm confused
Nope, you are getting confused. Cho-Z Spriggan Royal Version comes with an extra pair of stickers that do not belong to spriggan, this is instructed by them to be saved until the next Corocoro issue comes out. So most probably, they are the stickers of the next release i.e. B-133

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - JavariTheChamp - Feb. 21, 2019

Oh, thanks!

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Ranch+Kerbeus - Feb. 21, 2019

CoroCoro is giving us more information Feb 23, right? So can we expect info like, tomorrow night since Japan is a few hours ahead?

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 22, 2019

(Feb. 21, 2019  11:55 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: CoroCoro is giving us more information Feb 23, right? So can we expect info like, tomorrow night since Japan is a few hours ahead?

No, more information in March.

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - marutti - Feb. 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/QO7oaIPJsCg

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - GodGaia - Feb. 23, 2019

Thanks for the video now we know that the layers will be customisable and have an idea for what the metal part in the random booster is for

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Grey Bey - Feb. 23, 2019

(Feb. 23, 2019  12:09 AM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/QO7oaIPJsCg

The launcher prongs are defnitely right spin

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - MagikHorse - Feb. 23, 2019

(Feb. 23, 2019  1:44 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Thanks for the video now we know that the layers will be customisable and have an idea for what the metal part in the random booster is for

The question now is is whether these central portions will actually make any significant differences sans just the metal pieces and teeth, or whether they're more decorative pieces.

I was also thinking about level chips since there's still that gap on the sides of the launcher prongs, but there's no hole for the diamond to go through. Don't think it's all that likely unless these layers are a lot thicker that previous layers, which altogether isn't out of the question with how thick those teeth are. Might be something to do with that driver patent thing though, so maybe those teeth are needed for that?

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Deathscyther04 - Mar. 05, 2019

Anyone have a rough estimate as to hkw far into the month bdfor this and the rest of the initial Beyblade Burst GT releases will come out?

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Adarsh Abhinav - Mar. 08, 2019

So The stuff we have confirmed Right now-
-DX set Comes with 3 Layer base, disc( and frame?), driver, 1 Weight(?) and One Layer Chip as well as A Launcher.
-Bases are Rock, Ace and Gran. Chip is Dragon.
- We Know the owner.
Currently we don't know how will be the bey utilised in Anime.

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - Triumph - Mar. 08, 2019

(Mar. 08, 2019  5:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So The stuff we have confirmed Right now-
-DX set Comes with 3 Layer base, disc( and frame?), driver, 1 Weight(?) and One Layer Chip as well as A Launcher.
- We Know the owner.

There will not be "3" layer bases included, just one. And yes, a layer weight will be included.

(Mar. 08, 2019  1:55 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So The stuff we have confirmed Right now-
- We Know the owner.

There will not be "3" layer bases included, just one. And yes, a layer weight will be included.

It's confimed that it is coming with 3 layer bases. And My ? was for only 1 or more, Layer Weight is important part, without it Layer Chip can break

B-133 Gyro Starter: Ace / Rock / Gran Dragon エース/ロック/グランドラゴン with new transmitter
Attached to three Layer Base, can change to attack, long-lasting, defensive protagonist

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - TrainiacJ - Mar. 08, 2019

I don't think its been actually confirmed in full that this starter will have three Layer Bases, but there is a lot of reason to believe it does given the flyer for this release that talked about it being capable of switching between Attack, Defense, and Stamina, as well as the three Dragon trademarks being a thing, and the leaks we've seen about how the system functions.

The only alternative to all three of the Layer Bases being in the starter that I can think of is if they put two of the three [Layer Base] Dragon combos into the GT Entry Set that comes out this month, which is supposed to come with two beys like the Cho-Z Entry Set. It's not too implausable given how much Beyblade Burst has been pushing upgrade releases. (eg; strike godchip in mugeb beystadium set, ultimate reboot with tN, Dagger, Xtend+, and Proof in their respective sets, Dead Phoenix...)

If this is the case, my guess for the reasoning would be them trying to add more incentive to pick up the Entry Set, since they usually only have stuff you can get elsewhere just in a different color, but this is all hypothetical. I think it's more likely the Starter will just have three Layer Bases, but I don't think this option should be ruled out.

(Mar. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  1:55 PM)Triumph Wrote: There will not be "3" layer bases included, just one. And yes, a layer weight will be included.

It's confimed that it is coming with 3 layer bases. And My ? was for only 1 or more, Layer Weight is important part, without it Layer Chip can break

It was never confirmed. Listen up, if there's gonna be three layer bases included, well then what about the actual Dragon beyblade's layer base huh?? In that case, Takara Tomy would have to include 3+1, totally four layer bases included in this DX-starter. Why am I saying this? I'll be happy to prove you wrong by just one simple step. I'm pretty sure that you're just saying that it's apparently "confirmed" just by looking at some old corocoro picture which showed us a picture that says this beyblade will be able to change its base but it never mentioned that it'll include the three layer bases specifically, now, did they?? But hey, if you're going to believe that old piece of garbage, well then I'd highly recommend you to compare that picture to the "CHO-Z CUSTOMIZE GUIDE"  which was included with the previous random booster which also shows the exact preview picture of what the dragon beyblade is gonna look like. Now, when you compare both to each other, you'll recognize that the dragon beyblade looks nothing like the beyblades shown in the first picture. Like I said earlier this weekend, I'll be happy to explain almost everything I know by understanding what they meant by Ace, Gran or Rock Dragon as soon as I get my PC back.

(Mar. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: B-133 Gyro Starter: Ace / Rock / Gran Dragon エース/ロック/グランドラゴン with new transmitter
Attached to three Layer Base, can change to attack, long-lasting, defensive protagonist

You do realize that the website is not officially run by Takara Tomy, don't you? Meaning that whatever they say is not official either, I've seen them go wrong at many occasions where Takara Tomy just proves them wrong too.

I'll also be leaving both of them just to make it easy for you to compare between each other. (also trust me, don't come @me by saying "it says 3 *something* in the second image" cause' guess what, even though I don't know Japanese, I tried translating it by actually writing it down,and by doing the whole google translate process lol)
[Image: f0FjD4E.jpg]
[Image: DHQ3BT7.jpg]

Only Thing I can Say Let's wait and see

Also That Site has been providing Actual informations, which most of the time don't go wrong.

RE: B-133 DX Starter (likely dragon). - KnightPro - Mar. 08, 2019

I am pretty confident there is 3 layer bases. The whole gimmick of this season is to customize with different layers.

I don't Know How You see them, But I will show (again) HOw I see them (some corrections by TraniacJ)
Also @[Triumph] That Base in the Teaser may just be one of the Bases
[Image: S80X57j.png]
[Image: 54a9J5C.png]
Also This stuff we already saw in corocoro in form silhouettes

(Mar. 08, 2019  5:23 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I am pretty confident there is 3 layer bases. The whole gimmick of this season is to customize with different layers.

Yeah but not they won't include the layer bases along with the one beyblade. You're supposed to fuse or "synchrome" the layer chip (dragon) with the layer base (Bushin) which gives you the combined beyblade (Rock Dragon or let's just say, the recolor of this combined beyblade comes in the next random booster as well). 
GAH I JUST LEAKED ALMOST EVERYTHING!

(Mar. 08, 2019  5:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I don't Know How You see them, But I will show (again) HOw I see them (some corrections by TraniacJ)
Also @[Triumph] That Base in the Teaser may just be one of the Bases
[Image: S80X57j.png]
[Image: 54a9J5C.png]
Also This stuff we already saw in corocoro in form silhouettes

I'm sorry I don't get your point this time.. And yes, I can confidently say that's how the GT system is going to work according to this concept of yours!