World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 (/Thread-Product-B-133-DX-Starter-Ace-Grand-Rock-Dragon-St-Ch-%E6%96%AC)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Triumph - Mar. 22, 2019

[Image: D2Q7a1cU4AU9_IU.jpg]

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 22, 2019

The seller that @[MGoldZeo] recommended is reliable. I just recieved my DX Set last night, and the only odd thing was that they took the contents out of the box, folded the box, and put bubble wrap around the whole thing before putting it in the mail package.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Rouzuke - Mar. 26, 2019

From my testings, stock combo Ace Dragon can own both stock Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Ashura, no contest.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - BurstMaster - Apr. 01, 2019

This looks nothing like the rock wheel.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MagikHorse - Apr. 01, 2019

(Apr. 01, 2019  1:44 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: This looks nothing like the rock wheel.

Wrong thread?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - BurstMaster - Apr. 01, 2019

(Apr. 01, 2019  2:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:44 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: This looks nothing like the rock wheel.

Wrong thread?

It was a joke based on the gt rock wheel and the mfb rock wheel

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Blader92 - Apr. 01, 2019

When you put the Gatchi chip onto a base the teeth get exposed slightly differently depending on the base being used.
In this set there is a variety in lock tightness Ace being tightest then it’s Grand and Rock being the loosest.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Rouzuke - Apr. 01, 2019

(Apr. 01, 2019  12:49 PM)Blader92 Wrote: When you put the Gatchi chip onto a base the teeth get exposed slightly differently depending on the base being used.
In this set there is a variety in lock tightness Ace being tightest then it’s Grand and Rock being the loosest.
Same observations. I thought I was imagining things when trying out the other Bases

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 01, 2019

ace valkyrie 00/0/sting meteor/bump xtreme'/destroy' would be stupidly broken

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MGoldZeo - Apr. 02, 2019

(Apr. 01, 2019  9:10 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ace valkyrie 00/0/sting meteor/bump xtreme'/destroy' would be stupidly broken

Slash has tighter teeth and is better for attack.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 02, 2019

(Apr. 02, 2019  5:35 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:10 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ace valkyrie 00/0/sting meteor/bump xtreme'/destroy' would be stupidly broken

Slash has tighter teeth and is better for attack.

ace seems to have better burst resistance

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MagixG - Apr. 02, 2019

I can't wait for a Left Spin Valkyrie with the Fafnir Base thing (Note: the layer base determines spin direction, not the Gachinko chip)

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 02, 2019

(Apr. 02, 2019  7:05 PM)MagixG Wrote: I can't wait for a Left Spin Valkyrie with the Fafnir Base thing (Note: the layer base determines spin direction, not the Gachinko chip)

The Gachinko Chip has the parts to latch on to the launcher, so GT Base doesn't matter. They might restrict Left Spin GT Chips to Left Bases and vice versa.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - BeyCrafter - Apr. 02, 2019

(Apr. 02, 2019  7:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  7:05 PM)MagixG Wrote: I can't wait for a Left Spin Valkyrie with the Fafnir Base thing (Note: the layer base determines spin direction, not the Gachinko chip)

The Gachinko Chip has the parts to latch on to the launcher, so GT Base doesn't matter. They might restrict Left Spin GT Chips to Left Bases and vice versa.

Yes, the Bases are locked into one spin direction as well. The ledges that latch onto the Driver is on the Base

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MGoldZeo - Apr. 03, 2019

(Apr. 02, 2019  6:03 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  5:35 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Slash has tighter teeth and is better for attack.

ace seems to have better burst resistance

That doesn’t matter if you are using a dash driver. Slash is a lot better than Ace for attack.

(Apr. 02, 2019  9:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  7:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Gachinko Chip has the parts to latch on to the launcher, so GT Base doesn't matter. They might restrict Left Spin GT Chips to Left Bases and vice versa.

Yes, the Bases are locked into one spin direction as well. The ledges that latch onto the Driver is on the Base
He just said that they are on the GT chip. If you look closely, you can confirm that as well. Regardless, I’m certain that the bases are locked into right or left spin. If you remove the GT Chip and the layer weight (remember to close the locks as well) theoretically the base should be able to support both left spin and right spin teeth directions. However, this is not the case. If you assemble a GT Beyblade without the GT chip and Layer Weight, the base only supports the right spin teeth direction and not the left spin one. If you try putting it together like a left spin Beyblade, it will not work. Therefore left spin bases and GT Chips will most probably be incompatible with right spin ones. This is a good thing because:
1. A left spin Slash base would create too much recoil and is potentially dangerous, almost certainly damaging it. 
2. This means we may possibly see an increase in left spin Beyblades in order to allow for more variety and customisation. 
3. (Stemming from 2) The meta will not be dominated by left spins, and there will be a balance between both spin directions.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - MagixG - Apr. 03, 2019

(Apr. 02, 2019  7:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I was thinking that too after closer inspection of my Slash Valkyrie.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - GodGaia - Apr. 08, 2019

How competitive is this layer?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 08, 2019

(Apr. 08, 2019  4:02 PM)GodGaia Wrote: How competitive is this layer?

it is pretty competitive but putting it on with the gatinko valkyrie chip makes this bey really good for LAD combos

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - XXSYPHERXX - May. 02, 2019

My test show that CZ-A Can consistently burst combos like hS Outer Xt+ when using a high speed rubber driver I did 4 battles per combo and it seems burst risk on Ace is to much for even some Dash' drivers to handle.

CZ-A Sting Xtreme' VS hs Outer Xt+ = CZ-A with 3 Burst's and a Knockout (I am surprised that hS didn't win a single battle
CZ-A Sting Ds' Vs hs Outer Xt+ = hs with 3 survivor finishes and CZ-A with a burst ( it seems like if CZ-A cant get early hits in it has no chance)
Ace Dragon Sting Xtreme' Zan VS hs Outer Xt+ = hS With 3 burst's and a survivor :Note all the burst's were self burst's
Ace Dragon Sting Ds' Zan VS hs Outer Xt+ = hS with 4 survivor finishes.
Note: i was battling with a friend and he launches insanely hard and he said you would have to nail a flower pattern for it to burst hS and even the self burst risk is to high on ace or even slash he said.
In my experience i find CZ-A to be more reliable maybe this will change with future releases.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Rouzuke - May. 03, 2019

(May. 02, 2019  4:16 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: My test show that CZ-A Can consistently burst combos like hS Outer Xt+  when using a high speed rubber driver I did 4 battles per combo and it seems burst risk on Ace is to much for even some Dash' drivers to handle.

CZ-A Sting Xtreme' VS hs Outer Xt+ = CZ-A with 3 Burst's  and a Knockout (I am surprised that hS didn't win a single battle
CZ-A Sting Ds' Vs hs Outer Xt+ = hs with 3 survivor finishes and CZ-A with a burst ( it seems like if CZ-A cant get early hits in it has no chance)
Ace Dragon Sting Xtreme' Zan  VS hs Outer Xt+ = hS With 3 burst's and a survivor :Note all the burst's were self burst's
Ace Dragon Sting Ds' Zan VS hs Outer Xt+ = hS with 4 survivor finishes.
Note: i was battling with a friend and he launches insanely hard and he said you would have to nail a flower pattern for it to burst hS and even the self burst risk is to high on ace or even slash he said.
In my experience i find CZ-A to be more reliable maybe this will change with future releases.

CZA was simply more reliable just because of the Burst stopper gimmick as well as high recoil shape. Ace Base is quite a smash beast with Valkyrie Chip, Ten Weight, Sting and Charge. The 2 clicks of Valkyrie Chip enable Sting to align with the Ace wings at first click (which is actually quite tough to click in battle) like a four-pointed Xcalibur. Charge provides decent flower-pattern for attacks and actually has good LAD.

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - XXSYPHERXX - May. 03, 2019

Though i am wondering does the dragon gachi chip have good teeth mine is a little week is it just mine or is it all of them?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Rouzuke - May. 04, 2019

(May. 03, 2019  9:28 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Though i am wondering does the dragon gachi chip have good teeth mine is a little week is it just mine or is it all of them?

It is meant to be weaker than Attack types and probably tighter than Stamina/Defense due to it being intended for Balance. So if you feel that it is weaker than average, it might be due to mold differences (as TT has no concept of quality control especially among Disk weights and launcher durability). In that case, you'd be better off using Dash Attack or Balance Drivers if you need it to have less Burst-risk

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - XXSYPHERXX - May. 06, 2019

what is the weight of sting?

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - BeyCrafter - May. 06, 2019

(May. 06, 2019  9:33 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: what is the weight of sting?

About 28 grams

RE: B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬 - Hussainthetank - May. 07, 2019

why does ace valkyrie never burst almost everytime?