World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion (/Thread-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - bladekid - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Smash bros is for video game characters. Anime characters like Dio would never come to smash even if he has been in a video game before because he originated in manga.
Lissa from fire emblem has a chance cause she is from a video game from Nintendo
We will never get Lissa in smash. The only FE characters we're gonna get is someone from a new game cuz Nintendo want money

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - BuilderROB - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Smash bros is for video game characters. Anime characters like Dio would never come to smash even if he has been in a video game before because he originated in manga.
Lissa from fire emblem has a chance cause she is from a video game from Nintendo
That’s why I did not mention her.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: .
I want lissa from fire emblem in smash or Dio from JoJo bizarre adventures

For Dio here is a possible move set
Special: freeze (lasts 2 seconds)
Special up: space ripper stingy eyes
Special side: knives
Special down: road roller da

Taunt: Kono dio da

Melee: the world does a punch and you can hold it for barrage
Melee side: donut punch
Melee up: uppercut
Melee down: kick barrage

Smash: stops time (no players can move) all damage is inflicted at once after 9 seconds pass.

Dio is medium speed but has good power, cool down for space ripper stingy eyes is 5 seconds and the knives are instant reload but low damage (like link’s boomerangs)
Yes I know that anime characters are most likely never going to come but I like to speculate.

I will create a moveset for Kakyoin next

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - kai edits - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: .
I want lissa from fire emblem in smash or Dio from JoJo bizarre adventures

For Dio here is a possible move set
Special: freeze (lasts 2 seconds)
Special up: space ripper stingy eyes
Special side: knives
Special down: road roller da

Taunt: Kono dio da

Melee: the world does a punch and you can hold it for barrage
Melee side: donut punch
Melee up: uppercut
Melee down: kick barrage

Smash: stops time (no players can move) all damage is inflicted at once after 9 seconds pass.

Dio is medium speed but has good power, cool down  for space ripper stingy eyes is 5 seconds and the knives are instant reload but low damage (like link’s boomerangs)
Yes I know that anime characters are most likely never going to come but I like to speculate.

I will create a moveset for Kakyoin next

After his final smash he goes
Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - snoc - Jul. 21, 2020

Jibanyan move set cause Im bored

Neutral A: punch that goes into a paws of furry is pressed multiple times
Side Smash: Jibanyan winds up for a tail whip
Down Smash: His tails extend left and right covering the space beside him
Up Smash: A simple upper cut

Neutral Air: Simple kick
Forward Air: Jibanyan punches the opponent twice
Back Air: Tail whip
Down air: Jibanyan waves his tail down.

Neutral B: Jianyan waves his tail to make a small fireball. It bounces twice and goes slowly before fading
Side B: Jibanyan wips a choco bar out of his Haramaki and smacks the opponent with it. If it hits nothing it will go flying to the side then land and disappear
Down B: Jibanyan gets a Choco bar from his Haramaki and eats it, gaining 10 hp overtime
Up B: Jibanyan jumps up and spins his body around like wheel

Final Smash: Jibanyan starts it off by punching the ground, causing alot of dirt to fly up. If you get hit by any of it Jibanyan Does a paws of furry then uppercuts you through space to the yokai world. You end up in Enma's throne room who goes into his awoken state and , takes his sword out, and slashes you. This is an instant kill if you have 55% damage or higher.

Kakyoin moveset
Special: heirophant green barrier (acts as a shield that lasts 20 seconds)
Up/side/down special: emerald splash

Taunt: lero lero lero

Melee: 5 stage attack
Up melee: heirophant green attacks up
Side melee: heirophant green attacks sideways
Down melee: heirophant green goes down left and right

Smash: heirophant green uses his tail to attack the enemy and if it lands he does 20 meter emerald splash in the dio vs kakyoin setting (instant kill) or it could be the painting slash.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - bladekid - Jul. 21, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kakyoin moveset

Smash: heirophant green uses his tail to attack the enemy and if it lands he does 20 meter emerald splash in the dio vs kakyoin setting (instant kill) or it could be the painting slash.
What about areials smash attacks (I assume Melee means tilt attacks in this Sense)

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - kai edits - Jul. 21, 2020

The taunt is rero rero rero rero. He licks that cherry

(Jul. 21, 2020  9:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:

The taunt is rero rero rero rero. He licks that cherry

Yep

(Jul. 21, 2020  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote:

What about areials smash attacks (I assume Melee means tilt attacks in this Sense)

I don’t have switch but I do have wii so by melee I mean the 2 button on the wii remote.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - bladekid - Jul. 22, 2020

(Jul. 21, 2020  10:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  9:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: The taunt is rero rero rero rero. He licks that cherry

Yep

(Jul. 21, 2020  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote: What about areials smash attacks (I assume Melee means tilt attacks in this Sense)

I don’t have switch but I do have wii so by melee I mean the 2 button on the wii remote.
But you’re still missing smash attacks and aerials. They are in every smash game. If you hit 2 in the air, you will do an aerial, just like on the ground, and if you hit 2 and a direction at the same time, you will do a smash attack.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 22, 2020

(Jul. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yep

But you’re still missing smash attacks and aerials. They are in every smash game. If you hit 2 in the air, you will do an aerial, just like on the ground, and if you hit 2 and a direction at the same time, you will do a smash attack.

So then for the aerial kakyoin and heirophant green just place a large emerald in front of them that if a player hits they take damage, but it only lasts for 1 second and 2 for the wii is the melee attack

Next I am going to do Kira from part 4

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Jdog757 - Jul. 22, 2020

Honestly I think them adding the link from the remake game would be pretty cool or as an update to some of toon links skins, also to probably update pikachus final smash to like dynamaxing which they won't do but imagine that

I want to see toad

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 22, 2020

My picks for the next round of Mii Fighter costumes-

*Mugman-Gunner (comes with track of High Seas High-Jinx)

*Ms Chalice-Gunner (comes with track of Die House)

*Jevil-Swordfighter (comes with new remix of THE WORLD REVOLVING)

*Papyrus-Brawler (comes with track of Bonetrousle)

*Undyne-Swordfighter (comes with electric guitar cover of Spears of Justice)

*Freddy Fazbear-Brawler

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - kai edits - Jul. 22, 2020

(Jul. 22, 2020  4:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My picks for the nest round of Mii Fighter costumes-

*Mugman-Gunner (comes with track of High Seas High-Jinx)

*Ms Chalice-Gunner (comes with track of Die House)

*Jevil-Swordfighter (comes with new remix of THE WORLD REVOLVING)

*Papyrus-Brawler (comes with track of Bonetrousle)

*Undyne-Swordfighter (comes with electric guitar cover of Spears of Justice)

*Freddy Fazbear-Brawler
I want lissa from fire emblem sword fighter
Dio from JoJo mii brawler

And also old Joseph for Smash
Old Joseph oh my God's in to battle 
His taunts will be oh my god 
Hmmmm
Hermit purple
You guys can make the moveset I'm lazy im gonna go to bed and hopefully have a JoJo bizarre adventure related dream.

(Jul. 22, 2020  1:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: But you’re still missing smash attacks and aerials. They are in every smash game. If you hit 2 in the air, you will do an aerial, just like on the ground, and if you hit 2 and a direction at the same time, you will do a smash attack.

So then for the aerial kakyoin and heirophant green just place a large emerald in front of them that if a player hits they take damage, but it only lasts for 1 second and 2 for the wii is the melee attack

You're still missing forward air, back air, up air, forward smash, up smash, and down smash. Have you even played smash?

(Jul. 22, 2020  7:14 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  1:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So then for the aerial kakyoin and heirophant green just place a large emerald in front of them that if a player hits they take damage, but it only lasts for 1 second and 2 for the wii is the melee attack

You're still missing forward air, back air, up air, forward smash, up smash, and down smash. Have you even played smash?

I have played smash (I have the game) but I am not really into it so I don’t really know so much about forward and stuff like that. In other words I just play.

(Jul. 22, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:14 PM)bladekid Wrote: You're still missing forward air, back air, up air, forward smash, up smash, and down smash. Have you even played smash?

I have played smash (I have the game) but I am not really into it so I don’t really know so much about forward and stuff like that. In other words I just play.
Well try it out. Go into smash bros and try doing attacks in the air just like on the ground. Or maybe look up a video showing everyone of your characters moves.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 24, 2020

Does anyone ACTUALLY think Sakurai is going to put Waluigi in Ultimate? Don't get me wrong, he's the ONLY Mario character that seems absent other than a few Spirits and an Assist Trophy, and I'm praying to god he'll be playable, but the chances of him getting in are very, VERY slim.
[Image: f06.png]

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - DaGoldenPenguin - Aug. 07, 2020

(Jul. 24, 2020  12:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Does anyone ACTUALLY think Sakurai is going to put Waluigi in Ultimate? Don't get me wrong, he's the ONLY Mario character that seems absent other than a few Spirits and an Assist Trophy, and I'm praying to god he'll be playable, but the chances of him getting in are very, VERY slim.
[Image: f06.png]
I wouldn’t complain if he got in, but is that not enough? I can think of a few characters and series needing more representation.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - BladerUmar - Aug. 07, 2020

does any one here play super smash bro 3ds

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Jdog757 - Aug. 07, 2020

I woul love to see urishifu, his final smash could be gmax one blow
Neutral special: Close combat, just a barage of attacks
Left and right special: maybe a punch while going forward at a fast speed
Up special: just a uppercut maybe followed by a trail of darkness
Down special: wicked blow ( his special move in the game ) it likes charges then attacks kinda like Ryu's and Ken's down special
I have no idea for taunts and attacks, what moves should he have with his rapid strike style?

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - BeybladeManiac0 - Aug. 24, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  3:18 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I woul love to see urishifu, his final smash could be gmax one blow
Down special: wicked blow ( his special move in the game ) it likes charges then attacks kinda like Ryu's and Ken's down special
I have no idea for taunts and attacks, what moves should he have with his rapid strike style?

The next Nintendo Direct is leaked to be on August 28, so high chances of the new Smash fighter and Mii costumes being announced then. (Please Sakurai, give us Geno Mii costume)

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 24, 2020

I want to see more castlevania characters like Alucard or Dracula.

RE: Super Smash Bros Ultimate - DaGoldenPenguin - Aug. 24, 2020

(Aug. 24, 2020  2:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:18 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I woul love to see urishifu, his final smash could be gmax one blow

The next Nintendo Direct is leaked to be on August 28, so high chances of the new Smash fighter and Mii costumes being announced then. (Please Sakurai, give us Geno Mii costume)

Didn’t they already make a geno moo costume

You know who really needs to get into smash?
Attention Fools: here comes KAOS
(Fools is part of refrence not calling any of you a fool just to clear that up).
Thumbs up to whoever got the reference