World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Heavy Rain - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Heavy Rain (/Thread-Heavy-Rain)

Heavy Rain - Dude - Mar. 04, 2010

[Image: 425_e3-missing-games-heavy-rain-1.jpg]

A very anticipated game, from what I heard. Didn't get to play it yet, since I don't even have a PS3 (Although that could change soon) but from what I've seen, it looks like a really good game. It revolves around four characters that apparently all have a connection, in some way, to the Origami Killer. The graphics look very nice and the story seems epic.

What do you guys think about it? Any PS3 owner also owns this?

RE: Heavy Rain - TheLVJ - Mar. 04, 2010

I've played it; that game is pain...

RE: Heavy Rain - Dude - Mar. 04, 2010

Wow, this bad? XD

Strange, 'cause I heard a lot of good about it...really, this bad? Chocked_2

RE: Heavy Rain - To - Mar. 06, 2010

"this game is a pain" indcates that LVJ sucks at it, not that it's bad, lol.

I played the demo, and I loved what I played. I'll get it, but definitly not right now, as I had some asshat spoil who the killer was on a video game blog when I was reading about a game on a different platform. Hopefully when I get it I'll have forgotten the killer.

RE: Heavy Rain - Spaceman - Mar. 11, 2010

I didn't like the demo much. It seems like it isn't worth the $60 price tag since it's only an interactive movie.

RE: Heavy Rain - Pich - Mar. 12, 2010

I liked it, but it isn't so much a video game as it is an interective movie, like Spaceman said. I've played the demo and am interested in the story (although, the trailer spoils who the killer is, I think). IMO, it looks interesting. I'll probably pick it up at some point.

RE: Heavy Rain - TheLVJ - Mar. 12, 2010

In other words, it's not for everyone. I'd rather play it on a PC or even better, watch a movie...

RE: Heavy Rain - Pich - Mar. 12, 2010

Pretty much, yeah. If your looking for gameplay, you won't see any much here.

RE: Heavy Rain - Giga - Mar. 12, 2010

Played the demo today, def picking this up soon. I think the trailer "killer" is a red herring though, that'd just be too blatant lol

RE: Heavy Rain - Roan - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 12, 2010  8:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Played the demo today, def picking this up soon. I think the trailer "killer" is a red herring though, that'd just be too blatant lol

If you think that now, I can't wait to see what you think when you really find out who the killer is.

Seriously guys this game is a joke, I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to it because it looked like the closing argument in the whole "games are art" debate, but it turns out it's just an astronomically over-hyped "interactive movie" with a garbage plot.

Am I surprised? No, not really. Do I really wish this weren't the case? Very much so. Oh well, maybe next time David Cage. Third time's the charm, right?

RE: Heavy Rain - SK - Mar. 14, 2010

I just played the demo..If someone uploaded a full playgthrough of this game on youtube I'd get the same experience watching it that I would if I "played" the whole game..

btw did that trailer really reveal who the killer is? LOL

RE: Heavy Rain - EverlastingBlader - Mar. 15, 2010

I understand why most people were let down by this game, but for me, I thought it was cool.

Not cool enough to keep replaying tho. Sold it today lol.

RE: Heavy Rain - Spaceman - Mar. 17, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  3:54 PM)SK Wrote: I just played the demo..If someone uploaded a full playgthrough of this game on youtube I'd get the same experience watching it that I would if I "played" the whole game..

btw did that trailer really reveal who the killer is? LOL

Between the demo and the trailer, yeah.

RE: Heavy Rain - Moss-Da-Boss - Mar. 17, 2010

i would honestly rather watch murder she wrote than play this over hyped monstrosety

RE: Heavy Rain - SK - Mar. 25, 2010

(Mar. 17, 2010  7:35 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Between the demo and the trailer, yeah.

could you pm me how you could determine who the killer is from the demo and the trailer? please?

RE: Heavy Rain - newsky2 - Dec. 01, 2010

this game was really good. the reason why is because its intense, intelligent, dramatic and one of the most original games for ps3. IMO.