World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
hi im new here - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: hi im new here (/Thread-hi-im-new-here--8290)

hi im new here - stormpegasus - Mar. 04, 2010

hello im beybattler its nice to meet all of you if you are reading this thank you that means alot to me i already know about the beyblade metal fusion series comeing this spring to canada and this fall to america i actually found out about it as soon as the info was released i just read the rules and dont worry i will try not to spam now im going to make my signature and and set up my avatar and if you need any help with beybattleing tips i know a few i actually practice beybattleing every day i even invented a few tricks of my own and me and my friends even found out about a very hard to learn move that i learned from my science teacher its close to impossible thats why i always practice if you want to know what it is then just let me know the reason why i learned it from my science teacher is because he teaches physical science so he was the only way i could find out if this was actually possible or not and he even pulled it off on the first try and so anyway its nice to meet you all

RE: hi im new here - SonicManEXE - Mar. 04, 2010

Welcome to the WBO. Nice to have you. Maybe you can show off a video about those "Beytricks". (BeyHumor!)

RE: hi im new here - stormpegasus - Mar. 04, 2010

(Mar. 04, 2010  12:37 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Nice to have you. Maybe you can show off a video about those "Beytricks". (BeyHumor!)
lol yeah maybe after i get a video camera right now im to busy trying to learn these tricks that my science teacher taught me

RE: hi im new here - BladerAce17 - Mar. 04, 2010

Welcome to they site! Love to see those "Beytricks" SonicMan said!

RE: hi im new here - KidTala - Mar. 04, 2010

Good intro! Welcome to the WBO!

RE: hi im new here - SonicManEXE - Mar. 04, 2010

Wow. About 7 minutes and you already have an avatar and a sig.

RE: hi im new here - stormpegasus - Mar. 04, 2010

(Mar. 04, 2010  12:40 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Welcome to they site! Love to see those "Beytricks" SonicMan said!
yeah if i can even learn them i was asking my science teacher if it was scientificly possible and he said yes and he showed me and it actually worked it requires a large amount of torque i was able to do it once but that was after i had alot of mountain dew and that was it
(Mar. 04, 2010  12:42 AM)KidTala Wrote: Good intro! Welcome to the WBO!
thanks and its great to be here
(Mar. 04, 2010  12:42 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Wow. About 7 minutes and you already have an avatar and a sig.
yeah is that so shocking or something

RE: hi im new here - Raykon - Mar. 04, 2010

Welcome to the WBO! SonicManEXE his been a member since February the 11th. That's a long time for a Avatar and Signature. lol.

RE: hi im new here - Kai-V - Mar. 04, 2010

Actually, things led me to believe that "beybattler" was "stormpegasus", notably the total lack of punctuation in both of their posts. Things are being managed.