World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name (/Thread-What-is-a-beyblade-burst-bey-that-has-the-first-letter-of-your-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Lilbro12 - Dec. 31, 2019

I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - GreenK9148 - Dec. 31, 2019

(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B
What about Bahamut/Balkesh?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Lilbro12 - Dec. 31, 2019

Well I guess

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BeybladeLedgend - Dec. 31, 2019

TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B

maybe beast Betromoth?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Tiny1990 - Jan. 01, 2020

R so Roktavor.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - SupaDav03 - Jan. 02, 2020

I’ve got a few:

Diabolos
Deathscyther
Dragoon
Dragon
Draciel

Or of you want to do it the other way:

Dead Phoenix
Dead Hades
Duo Eclipse
Dread Bahamut
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - -Fireblaze- - Jan. 02, 2020

What about P? I don't recall any beyblade

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - HakaishinLDrago - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  6:37 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: What about P? I don't recall any beyblade
Phoenix
Pegasus
Phantom
Pegasis

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - -Fireblaze- - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  6:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  6:37 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: What about P? I don't recall any beyblade
Phoenix
Pegasus
Phantom
Pegasis
Yes!! I totally forgot about that. Thank you!

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - LostSpirit - Jan. 02, 2020

Well,
Earth Aquila 2 Yielding lol

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Lilbro12 - Jan. 03, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say Betromoth and Balthazar and Balkesh 

maybe beast Betromoth?

(Dec. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - church15200 - Jan. 29, 2020

Mine starts with R so I guess roktavor which I did enjoy for a good while but I also like rudr

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - FreeFafnir64 - Jan. 29, 2020

Morrigna. - M

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - #Fafnir - Jan. 29, 2020

Well, my real name starts with C, so Alter Chronos and Deep Chaos.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - g2_ - Jan. 29, 2020

G for Big Bang Genesis.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - The Rex - Jan. 29, 2020

(Jan. 29, 2020  10:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, my real name starts with C, so Alter Chronos and Deep Chaos.

Same

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - A potato - Feb. 01, 2020

What bey starts with a r

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - VileYuzu - Feb. 02, 2020

i guess mine would also have to be achilles which is fine cuz that bey rules

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - bekfastblader - Feb. 02, 2020

JUDGEMENT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MasterOfTheSky - Feb. 02, 2020

(Aug. 29, 2018  2:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: My real name starts with a B so I guess I could be Beat Kukulcan, Beast Behemoth, or Buster Xcalibur..?

Ark bahamut

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - A potato - Feb. 02, 2020

Mine is one of the Ragnaruks/rocktavors

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - HappyRhino - Feb. 11, 2020

My main man Horosuuuuuuuuud!

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Elreed - Feb. 11, 2020

Im gonna try to make a combo with parts that start with it! Exceed Evil-Eye 0Expand Eternal
edit: yes I know 0 doesnt start with E but theres no disk that starts with E so I had to improvise

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Bongo TIme - Feb. 12, 2020

J so
Judgement Joker

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - The Lord Zeus - Feb. 12, 2020

My real name starts with J so i think it could be Jormuntor