World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name (/Thread-What-is-a-beyblade-burst-bey-that-has-the-first-letter-of-your-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Creeperalpha - May. 28, 2019

Name-A. so ace dragon XD
gamertag 1- O. so Odin
gametag 2- C. Chaos

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dylansavageboi - May. 29, 2019

Mine starts with D so mine can be Doomscizor,Ace Dragon,Grand Dragon or Rock Dragon and also Drain Fafnir

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Theswordhitter - May. 29, 2019

My name starts with z so Zillion zeutron

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Starry Knight - Jun. 06, 2019

There is no Beyblade that starts with the first letter of my name, and that letter is I. If I'm wrong, please tell me if there is.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - RED NINJA 0829 - Jun. 06, 2019

B for Behemoth and Bahamut

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - YishYash - Jun. 06, 2019

Mine is Y so Yeggdrion.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - bekfastblader - Jun. 06, 2019

(Aug. 29, 2018  6:25 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: J for Jinnius and Jormuntor.

Same here Jinnius, Jormuntor, and Joker

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Ntruder19 - Jun. 07, 2019

(Jun. 06, 2019  4:37 PM)Starry Knight Wrote: There is no Beyblade that starts with the first letter of my name, and that letter is I. If I'm wrong, please tell me if there is.

Ifrit?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Slash Phoenix - Jun. 16, 2019

r so it would be regulus

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - bladekid - Jun. 16, 2019

(Jun. 06, 2019  4:37 PM)Starry Knight Wrote: There is no Beyblade that starts with the first letter of my name, and that letter is I. If I'm wrong, please tell me if there is.
Ifrit

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BeybladeBlast11 - Jun. 21, 2019

minoboros and thats it i think

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - The XV Blader - Oct. 31, 2019

J for Judgement Joker

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Turbo blader - Oct. 31, 2019

S for Lord Spriggan.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - ReekoBlader - Oct. 31, 2019

Maximum Garuda!
It has my 1st & last name in order!

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 31, 2019

Jail Jormungand and Judgement Joker

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - g2_ - Oct. 31, 2019

G is my real name so Regalia Genesis.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Armor - Oct. 31, 2019

E, so I'm stuck with Egis/Engaard and Evil-Eye/Evipero. Great...

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dark Titan - Oct. 31, 2019

H for Hyde

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Foxblade - Nov. 01, 2019

T for trident

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - 7upZ - Nov. 02, 2019

My first and last name start with "P".

So Psychic Phantom and Perfect Phoenix.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Bija - Nov. 02, 2019

B for Bahumut

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - AO999 - Nov. 02, 2019

Mine is Odax.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Aadi Lui - Nov. 02, 2019

Achilles, Anubion, Apocalypse.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Yerino - Nov. 04, 2019

My name starts with J so JUDGEMENT JOKER

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Comical - Nov. 04, 2019

My name starts with a T and there are no beys of my interest that start with t so i'm going with Twin Nemesis