World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name (/Thread-What-is-a-beyblade-burst-bey-that-has-the-first-letter-of-your-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Fusion core - May. 06, 2019

Roktavor .......

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - LeonidasKerbeus - May. 06, 2019

Technically, i can be A, B, L, K or F soooo ill just choose my favorites Tongue_out
so then Amaterios (single layer), Hazard Kerbeus, Baldur, Drain Fafnir, and Vise Leopard :3

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MagikHorse - May. 09, 2019

(May. 06, 2019  8:20 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Technically, i can be A, B, L, K or F soooo ill just choose my favorites Tongue_out
so then Amaterios (single layer), Hazard Kerbeus, Baldur, Drain Fafnir, and Vise Leopard :3

Why do you have 5 first names?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - IceCreeper909 - May. 09, 2019

B(ryan): Bahumat
J(effrey): Jourmentor
G(arcia): Gold Amaterios(lol cheat)
E(psilon[my nickname]): Eclipse

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MGoldZeo - May. 09, 2019

Pathetic, but just Minoboros…

I find it intriguing that practically no one else is an “M” out of everyone on this thread, or at least not as many as one would think.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Megacharizardx - May. 09, 2019

Phoenix
Revive phoenix,dead phoenix,phrenic phantazus

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - LegendSonu - May. 09, 2019

Spriggan(My Fav) Satan Salamander and Hasbro Exclusives Surtr and Sphinx

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - LeonidasKerbeus - May. 09, 2019

(May. 09, 2019  4:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  8:20 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Technically, i can be A, B, L, K or F soooo ill just choose my favorites :P

Why do you have 5 first names?

A- Actual first letter
B-old nickname
K-Actual Middle name/in my username
F-old nickname
L- for Leonidas :3

didnt say it had to be your first name lol, just first letter of either

Btw Also M for minoboros as m might be the first letter of my last name :3 you all don't know tho

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Sir Saitama - May. 09, 2019

Evil-eye, Eclipse or Egis. c:

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Suoh sadboii - May. 10, 2019

Salamander and spriggan

Also satan

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BurningSands - May. 10, 2019

Heck Im Phoenix

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dragon born - May. 20, 2019

My real name is Sean so it matches with spriggan/sprizzen, salamander,satan/satomb,

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Avery Purple999 - May. 20, 2019

Anubis! My real name rlly is Avery. I just made my user be AveryPurple cause Avery purple is my favorite shade of purple and purple is my fav color so I made my username be a play on words. And my Anubis bey is purple so yeah! -Avery

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BurstMaster - May. 21, 2019

Longinus. Name starts with an L

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - William Cochran - May. 21, 2019

For me, wizard fafnir, wyvron, and wonder valtryek

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Mr tyros - May. 21, 2019

(May. 09, 2019  6:26 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Pathetic, but just Minoboros…

I find it intriguing that practically no one else is an “M” out of everyone on this thread, or at least not as many as one would think.
I have a first name that starts with m

I know this is so late

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BlackMirror - May. 21, 2019

Judgement Joker yeet

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Rocketmann - May. 21, 2019

Well, my first name starts with W, so Wyvern/Wyvron. My middle name starts with A, so Achilles it is. And my third name (third name, not surname), starts with G, so Garuda. Grin

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MagixG - May. 21, 2019

The Deathscyther line, Dead Phoenix, Dragon and DIABOROS

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Valtryek Aoi - May. 21, 2019

Alter Cognite
Deep Caynox

Those beys start with the first letter of my first name.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dracieleone - May. 24, 2019

Inferno Ifrit

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - PegasusRider - May. 25, 2019

My start with a J so my be jinnius, jormuntor or joker but I like all valtryek bey

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Zycratic - May. 25, 2019

minoboros and mad minoboros Unhappy i wish i had cooler ones, hopefully there will be a cool M bey in GT

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Rouzuke - May. 27, 2019

I got two first names, so I could get a Slash Joker Bey for GT, czS for Chouzetsu, Sr/bJ for God, S2/J2 for Dual Layers, and Spriggan for Single Layers

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - TheTrueNub - May. 27, 2019

If my online name it's N for Nemesis Grin if my real name it would be D for Dragon, Diaboros or deathscyther :00