World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name (/Thread-What-is-a-beyblade-burst-bey-that-has-the-first-letter-of-your-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Howaitonekon - Aug. 30, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "S", so Hell Salamander.

Same, haha. I would also go with Spriggan, but I like Salamander a bit better Smile

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MrBlade - Aug. 30, 2018

K for Hazard Kerbeus (or basically any Kerbeus), and Beat Kukulcan

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Mohith0412 - Aug. 30, 2018

M for miniboros, as i loke attack tyoe and that was the only attack bey with m.(out of 2 beys, correct if im wrong.)

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BeybladeFanOff - Aug. 30, 2018

(Aug. 30, 2018  1:56 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  11:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "S", so Hell Salamander.

Same, haha. I would also go with Spriggan, but I like Salamander a bit better Smile

Hell Salamander is bae.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - RED NINJA 0829 - Aug. 30, 2018

"B" for Beast Behemoth, and Arc Bahamut

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Grey Bey - Aug. 31, 2018

my real name starts with an 'U'...

I don't like Unicorn Uncertain

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Suhasini - Sep. 01, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  7:16 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: my real name starts with an 'U'...

I don't like Unicorn :/
Why? It's a cool beyblade.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Limetka - Sep. 01, 2018

Fafnir... Nice

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Phoenix8Nt - Sep. 01, 2018

My name
F for Fafnir ,fenrir

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Ryuk_Shinigami - Sep. 01, 2018

A for Anubis , Achilles, Apollos, (Aegis).
I really Like Anubis Smile

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - onyx blader - Sep. 03, 2018

"O" for Orichalcum or Obelisk Odin or shadow Orichalcum I really like all three of them:)

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MagikHorse - Sep. 03, 2018

I got the Deathscyther line, and that's about it. Banned twice and proud of it.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Garuda trainer - Sep. 03, 2018

My real name starts with a t so twin nemisis

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Corruptus - Sep. 13, 2018

R for.. Regulus and Ragnarok. they are ok but they arent my favorite by a long shot.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Ntruder19 - Sep. 16, 2018

Jormungand and Jinnius...

TT needs more cool beyblades that start with J...

Maybe a jackal bey?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - UltimateMaster - May. 05, 2019

My name starts with an “S”
I would use Salamander

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BounduAtakku - May. 05, 2019

Only Unicorn/Unicrest...

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - boigamer25 - May. 05, 2019

Are there any other beys other than Miniboros? Btw my name is Mandale

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BreakerDS - May. 05, 2019

So far:

Wild Wyvron
Winning Valkyrie
Wizard Fafnir
Wolborg

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - K1D - May. 06, 2019

"J" so Kill Joker

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - boigamer25 - May. 06, 2019

(May. 06, 2019  4:18 AM)K1D Wrote: "J" so Kill Joker

Or Jail Jormagond

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MWF - May. 06, 2019

Minoboros
(i think that is it)

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - abidjkhan7 - May. 06, 2019

A for ashura

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dt20000 - May. 06, 2019

I got stuck with Deathscyther, although I do like Dragon

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - DrPedrão - May. 06, 2019

Psychic Phantom (meh), Revive/Dead/Perfect Phoenix (yeah! I love this ones)