World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 26, 2014

We like to think that the more grandiose Faces we give out, such as the Peridot Face, the Amethyst Face, the Face of Soul, the Lapis Lazuli Face, etc. help establish a sort of "Hall of Fame" already.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RagerBlade - Jul. 03, 2014

Why not add a search feature in the BeyRanks.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jul. 16, 2014

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=18

It might be a good idea to edit the above document with the new features the map offers (stores, tournaments, etc.).

RE: Make your suggestions! - The Supreme One - Jul. 21, 2014

While signing my sister up for an account last week, I noticed that the welcome PM lists previous committee members as the people to contact for questions. I'm guessing Okiblaze, Diamond, Hazel, & Blitz probably wouldn't want to be badgered with questions from new members at this point, so it might be a good idea to update it with a current list of committee members.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Aug. 06, 2014

I wanted to suggest that whenever there is a tournament, and a committee member puts up the event on the Beymap, they should put it a day ahead of time. As an example, the tournament I am hosting "Thirst for Beys" shows up on the Beymap for August 9th, when the actual tournament is on August 10th. So if a committee member inputs it as August 11th, it'll show August 10th, and so it would be the correct date.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 06, 2014

I am not certain that bug is always there though ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Aug. 06, 2014

The 4 events currently up are all incorrect, though.

However, the same data is used for the private message Invites sent out to the surrounding Bladers, and the information there is correct ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Aug. 06, 2014

This is the PM I received from Kei about the upcoming tournament. (I got it on July 23rd).

Kei Wrote:WBO will be hosting an event soon that is near you. The event is THIRST FOR BEYS & Plastics Resurrection and will be held at High Park on Aug 09 2014.

For more information please see our thread: THIRST FOR BEYS & Plastics Resurrection.

Thanks,

WBO Committee

The PM was incorrect as well for some reason Uncertain

Hm, the one I sent for Montréal was OK ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Beiburēdo - Aug. 06, 2014

I know this will sound stupid and may have been mentioned before but why don't we do a petition or write a letter to the head of Takara/Hasbro to bring plastic gen and HMS beyblade's back as a special event or something like Yu-Gi-Oh do with they're original cards (i.e. Kaiba/Yugi reloaded starter decks, legendary collection).

again its a stupid recommendation but I hope it happens.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Jinbee - Aug. 06, 2014

(Aug. 06, 2014  8:27 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: I know this will sound stupid and may have been mentioned before but why don't we do a petition or write a letter to the head of Takara/Hasbro to bring plastic gen and HMS beyblade's back as a special event or something like Yu-Gi-Oh do with they're original cards (i.e. Kaiba/Yugi reloaded starter decks, legendary collection).

again its a stupid recommendation but I hope it happens.

Maybe they had the moulds though Sono Kong might, also cards are easier to bring back as it's images being printed on a card(shape being generally the same) and Beyblades need specific moulds.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Beiburēdo - Aug. 06, 2014

true, also I thought about it and it would be unfair on the people who paid like £60 to buy a bey then suddenly its released for like £10 afterwards but still think they could bring them back if they try. problem with some of the Sonokong stuff is some are really cheap while others are worth a lot like dragoon ms nib being worth more than the Takara one but I see what you mean with the cards being easier to make but just saying that the metal beys aren't as good as the plastic ones were - especially in battles with epicness!!!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Jinbee - Aug. 06, 2014

(Aug. 06, 2014  9:35 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: true, also I thought about it and it would be unfair on the people who paid like £60 to buy a bey then suddenly its released for like £10 afterwards but still think they could bring them back if they try. problem with some of the Sonokong stuff is some are really cheap while others are worth a lot like dragoon ms nib being worth more than the Takara one but I see what you mean with the cards being easier to make but just saying that the metal beys aren't as good as the plastic ones were - especially in battles with epicness!!!

Same, I was spoilt by watching too much Johnflipride and the Galeon 2G/Galeon Attacker are my absolute most wanted of any plastics.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Elite Projects - Aug. 11, 2014

I was on another forum site,and I was banned(they thought I was a spambot). They have something called the Ban and Appeals Forum. The only people who can see it are the banned(and people with warnings). I think that would be great for this site!People can appeal warnings because of a misunderstanding(such as the one you gave me)and to get them rebuked!Banned people can try to get an appeal also!
Please consider this,and reply!
Kai-V suggested I post it here and see what you guys think

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Aug. 11, 2014

(Aug. 11, 2014  3:48 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: I was on another forum site,and I was banned(they thought I was a spambot). They have something called the Ban and Appeals Forum. The only people who can see it are the banned(and people with warnings). I think that would be great for this site!People can appeal warnings because of a misunderstanding(such as the one you gave me)and to get them rebuked!Banned people can try to get an appeal also!

You could simply PM a moderator and ask for a warning to be removed. As for a discussion on it, I can see the Spam and fowl launguage that got the person banned would just clutter that topic as it did the main topic.

You could try to get an appeal.There's a 50/50 chance.
Only Admins and the banned member would be able to see the thread.Also members with warnings...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Neo - Aug. 11, 2014

(Aug. 11, 2014  3:48 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: I was on another forum site,and I was banned(they thought I was a spambot). They have something called the Ban and Appeals Forum. The only people who can see it are the banned(and people with warnings). I think that would be great for this site!People can appeal warnings because of a misunderstanding(such as the one you gave me)and to get them rebuked!Banned people can try to get an appeal also!

Sounds pretty useful, actually. I'd want to get banned to see that experience..CX
I was actually global banned forever on my last forums, heh.

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Aug. 11, 2014

You say "only" like there aren't many members here with warnings, but there are .

If your banned, you can Email a committee member like a few active members here did.

Easy as that, a whole forum for it would be a wasted of time.

So you're 1. If you think about it,it is useful.
What's Global Banned?

@DK,Not everyone has an email...
TBH I've never seen anybody else with a warning.

Actually, it would give the site a good rep. The people banned can make their own forums, maybe they went a little over the top but at least they can enjoy posting on the WBO in a way.
Of course spambots would be permabanned.

"global ban" means anywhere any IP, you're banned.

(Aug. 11, 2014  5:13 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: So you're 1. If you think about it,it is useful.
What's Global Banned?

One of probably thousands and yes, I you read some of my earlier posts I was quite annoying. Why is it more useful then just PMing/emailing a moderator?

(Aug. 11, 2014  5:13 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: So you're 1. If you think about it,it is useful.
What's Global Banned?

Maybe because you can't see others warning levels ? Wink. Then use a friend/relative's.

(Aug. 11, 2014  5:16 AM)Neo Wrote: Actually, it would give the site a good rep. The people banned can make their own forums, maybe they went a little over the top but at least they can enjoy posting on the WBO in a way.
Of course spambots would be permabanned.

"global ban" means anywhere any IP, you're banned.

Then people wouldn't care if they got banned or warned, so they wouldn't have a reason to stop being spammers/bad members.

Well, wouldn't we not want kids running around talking to their friends boycotting the WBO because we banned them for a minimal reason?
It's a useful addition; and it doesn't hurt you, now does it Dragon king?

(Aug. 11, 2014  5:21 AM)Neo Wrote: Well, wouldn't we not want kids running around talking to their friends boycotting the WBO because we banned them for a minimal reason?
It's a useful addition; and it doesn't hurt you, now does it Dragon king?

Read my post replying to yours. Most of the time, it isn't for "minimal reason". Nobody would care if they broke the rules if they can still come and post on the WBO. So what if kids get mad? The WBO had a solid rep across the beyblade community and most people that know that will know that it's just Kids whining because they didn't follow the rules and got banned.

I mean the wbo has banned a bunch of members before and they still have a great reputation.

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Aug. 11, 2014

What's Global Banned?

Everyone should have one. Plus, it's not hard to get one...

That's because only yours shows up, there's tons of members with warning levels.