World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - poke master 123 - Dec. 14, 2013

I am trying to go from thread to thread I cant read every post

RE: Make your suggestions! - Classik - Dec. 15, 2013

Hey..Im just wondering if there any news on second season of Zero-G

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 16, 2013

(Dec. 15, 2013  11:38 PM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: Hey..Im just wondering if there any news on second season of Zero-G

Hello,

I would really suggest asking yourself whether your question or comment really has something to do with the topic you are about to post in. For instance, regarding your above message, "Am I posting a good suggestion for the site ?" If you want me to answer, then no, what you just posted is completely off-topic.

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2013

Here Is my suggestion: a top plate sub-forum, I mean maybe we could even create a competitive combos list, but of course this would be after the limited format gets all settled. I am aware of the top plate thread, but maybe we could expand the site a bit, since there are new releases.

RE: Make your suggestions! - MissingNo. - Dec. 17, 2013

I've got a good suggestion : create new jumpig beys like Storm Capricorn with a new design and with more stamina. I've thinking about a Spin track-Performance tip motorized can jump with a piston without lost stamina, what do you think about this ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Dec. 17, 2013

This thread is for suggestions related to the site. That would belong in the tread 'Beyblades parts you want to see come true'.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 17, 2013  6:27 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Here Is my suggestion: a top plate sub-forum, I mean maybe we could even create a competitive combos list, but of course this would be after the limited format gets all settled. I am aware of the top plate thread, but maybe we could expand the site a bit, since there are new releases.

It is however not actual Beyblade. Just like we did not make a sub-forum for Battle Strikers or any of the side toylines Hasbro comes up with, it would not make much sense to start including a series not part of the Beyblade toyline.

RE: Make your suggestions! - MissingNo. - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 17, 2013  1:26 PM)Tri Wrote: This thread is for suggestions related to the site. That would belong in the tread 'Beyblades parts you want to see come true'.
Oh, sorry ^^

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 22, 2013

Oh ok Kai-V.

My other suggestion: in the face contest, maybe the two winners could be one with an animated drawing and the other with a hand drawn/they made in real life winner, cuz some of us can't make animated ones that look alot better........just my 2 cents Smile.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Dec. 22, 2013

They aren't animated. They are made in a 3D modeling program like sketchup, wings 3D, auto desk, etc.

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 22, 2013

Yeah that stuff, I didn't know what to call them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 27, 2013

So there is a way with the new Bey Map to pm or email everybody in the area about official tournaments, how I'm not sure yet as I've never been pm'd or emailed... but anyway I think their should be a way to use the map for approved hosts to pm for tournaments they're trying to put together. As with some areas getting the 8 confirmed before it's official is the hardest part.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 28, 2013

(Dec. 27, 2013  11:53 PM)Coach Wrote: So there is a way with the new Bey Map to pm or email everybody in the area about official tournaments, how I'm not sure yet as I've never been pm'd or emailed... but anyway I think their should be a way to use the map for approved hosts to pm for tournaments they're trying to put together. As with some areas getting the 8 confirmed before it's official is the hardest part.

Generating a list of more than eight participants, for anyone viewing the BeyMap, was too big a task for the forums, which is why we concentrated on the eight people closer to you. It was also a way to prevent anti-World-Beyblade-Organization tournament hosts from acquiring a list of Bladers in their region way too quickly to organise an event on their own without the World Beyblade Organization's consent.

You get a private message to notify you of a nearby tournament when we add it to the BeyMap. Usually it all works.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 28, 2013

Ahh ok, I understand. And there was only 1 tournament that we didn't host in the last 6 months around us. Just curious how close the tournament has to be to get notified? As we have traveled from Detroit to Chicago and may hit up Indianapolis for one of Tri's tournaments this coming year.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 28, 2013

(Dec. 28, 2013  12:19 AM)Coach Wrote: Ahh ok, I understand. And there was only 1 tournament that we didn't host in the last 6 months around us. Just curious how close the tournament has to be to get notified? As we have traveled from Detroit to Chicago and may hit up Indianapolis for one of Tri's tournaments this coming year.

Withint a radius of twenty-five miles. Going farther would also require too much from our site, in the more densely populated areas, plus it was preferable to focus on the Bladers within approximately thirty minutes of a tournament, since any farther is more than most parents are ready to travel.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 28, 2013

Ha ok I do understand that. But that would be why I didn't get notified of Yukos tournament in Grand Rapids either as GR is just over 25 miles away...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jan. 05, 2014

I have a suggestion, how about a search bar for the beypoint ranking page? That way you could search a username and see where they are in the rankings. This would be easier if the person didn't have any posts so you couldn't see their rank, only their beypoints.

Also, the 'featured new faces' needs updated :3.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Jan. 05, 2014

Just use the search function on the member list, go to their profile, and click "View Battle Profile".

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jan. 05, 2014

That doesn't show their BeyRank, only their points and matches.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Jan. 05, 2014

Wow, what even... Okay yeah, simpler solution: Make the battle profile page show a person's beyrank.

RE: Make your suggestions! - alek642 - Jan. 12, 2014

You should host a tornement in new jersey

RE: Make your suggestions! - ashton pinto - Jan. 12, 2014

(Jan. 12, 2014  5:55 PM)alek642 Wrote: You should host a tornement in new jersey

WBO tourneys are fan-run , members do it themselves after approval .. i suggest you read this http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

RE: Make your suggestions! - TimeOut - Feb. 04, 2014

At least trying to do all 5 formats at anime north this year would be really incredible
Something like plastics, hms, and limited on Friday and Standard and Zero-g on Saturday

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Feb. 04, 2014

They've had trouble getting plastics together in the past (Dark_Mousy usually tries to do something but it is still pretty hectic) but I must say I am very curious to see if Limited will make an appearance - should be less troublesome and it is quite a popular format.

RE: Make your suggestions! - The sun raider - Feb. 04, 2014

how many beys should I collect to get a rose gold face.