World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kei - Dec. 08, 2013

I was wondering the same thing myself recently, but I'm not sure how to do it. I know how to add more fields to the "Additional Info" section of our profiles, but I can't see any way to edit the "Contact Details" box ... Hopefully someone else on the Committee knows.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2013

Sure, I can probably find the place where it is in the source code and modify it when I have time.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Dec. 08, 2013

(Dec. 08, 2013  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sure, I can probably find the place where it is in the source code and modify it when I have time.

Thank you, Kai-V! Much appreciated Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 08, 2013

I'd like to suggest a format between the standard and current limited; where only synchrom mode is banned. This will allow use of all mfb beys. Personally the 4d beys are some of my favorites and synchrom mode makes them unusable and they're banned from limited.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Dec. 08, 2013

I'd like to see an only Zero-G, non-synchromed format. Yes, not many Zero-G beyblades were released compared to the amount of legal beyblades in other formats, but I still think it would be pretty cool.

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - Dec. 08, 2013

(Dec. 08, 2013  6:10 AM)Coach Wrote: I'd like to suggest a format between the standard and current limited; where only synchrom mode is banned. This will allow use of all mfb beys. Personally the 4d beys are some of my favorites and synchrom mode makes them unusable and they're banned from limited.

Synchrome and 4D is banned from Limited ...

I know that. That's why I asked for a format in between Standard and Limited where only Synchrom mode is banned but not 4D beys. So essentially every part from BB-01 through BBG-27 is allowed to play just not synchrom modes.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kujikato - Dec. 08, 2013

Then we'll have Diablo vs Basalt vs Flash everyday.

(Dec. 08, 2013  2:44 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Then we'll have Diablo vs Basalt vs Flash everyday.

We never had that at ours we had a phantom bd145mb sweep a tournament when this was prevalent. I thought we had the best mix of winners during this period.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2013

(Dec. 08, 2013  6:10 AM)Coach Wrote: I'd like to suggest a format between the standard and current limited; where only synchrom mode is banned. This will allow use of all mfb beys. Personally the 4d beys are some of my favorites and synchrom mode makes them unusable and they're banned from limited.

(Dec. 08, 2013  6:34 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'd like to see an only Zero-G, non-synchromed format. Yes, not many Zero-G beyblades were released compared to the amount of legal beyblades in other formats, but I still think it would be pretty cool.

I hear those suggestions, for sure, but I really doubt regular Zero-G Beyblade combinations even stand a chance against 4D without being in Synchrom, and that was basically the goal of this Limited Format.

RE: Make your suggestions! - poke master 123 - Dec. 09, 2013

what the heck is zero-G?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 09, 2013

(Dec. 09, 2013  1:04 AM)poke master 123 Wrote: what the heck is zero-G?

Zero-G = Shogun Steel.

RE: Make your suggestions! - poke master 123 - Dec. 09, 2013

ok. doesn't make sense but thanks. P.S I am the master at zero-G in my house

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Dec. 09, 2013

How does that not make sense...? Shogun Steel is what Hasbro calls it, Zero-G is TT. Makes perfect sense to me.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Coach - Dec. 13, 2013

Th!nk for committee 2014, that's my suggestion.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Dec. 13, 2013

(Dec. 13, 2013  1:27 AM)Coach Wrote: Th!nk for committee 2014, that's my suggestion.

Agreed, haha.

Also TheBlackDragon for advanced member 2014 Smile.

I guarantee someday both of these could happen.

RE: Make your suggestions! - TimeOut - Dec. 13, 2013

Limited is great, so we probably shouldn't go asking for more formats a week after a new one comes out. However, a format based on specific seasons of the show could be really cool. aka: hws, metal fusion, metal masters, metal fury, zero-g, etc.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Naijalak - Dec. 13, 2013

I'd love to have the ability to tag users in a post, something similar to what this mod would offer: http://mods.mybb.com/view/user-tagging

The main goal of this is that tags are generally dynamic, so if a user changes their username, the tag should update.

This kind of thing (if actually used my members) would be great when looking through older articles.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2013

(Dec. 13, 2013  9:08 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I'd love to have the ability to tag users in a post, something similar to what this mod would offer: http://mods.mybb.com/view/user-tagging

The main goal of this is that tags are generally dynamic, so if a user changes their username, the tag should update.

This kind of thing (if actually used my members) would be great when looking through older articles.

It was actually a plugin I had considered, but I did not know if it was really necessary or if it would be that appreciated.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Naijalak - Dec. 14, 2013

It'd be worth it if it actually was dynamic, and tags changed with username changes.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Dec. 14, 2013

That plugin would actually be quite cool, but unfortunately the reviews said:

Review Wrote:- This mod doesn't work for user names that have spaces. Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong. john Doe doesn't work... but @JaneDoe works

- This mod doesn't work for user names that have spaces, for example: name LastName

RE: Make your suggestions! - Naijalak - Dec. 14, 2013

Hrm. I'll keep a lookout for something that can support spaces. There's got to be something out there.

RE: Make your suggestions! - poke master 123 - Dec. 14, 2013

can you make some events near Chestertown NY or at least glens falls NY?

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - Dec. 14, 2013

Did you read my reply to your post in Questions About the WBO at all?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2013

(Dec. 14, 2013  10:44 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: can you make some events near Chestertown NY or at least glens falls NY?

The World Beyblade Organization's tournaments are all fan-run, which is why you see so many events all around the world, compared to what the official Beyblade companies do internationally. However, this means that people in the region you mentioned must gather and take the initiative to host a tournament together.