World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - DrPepsidew - Jul. 26, 2013

Would it be possible to show someone's rank on their profile?

RE: Make your suggestions! - RagerBlade - Aug. 07, 2013

Why not erase accounts of members who don't come online for a period of time?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kujikato - Aug. 07, 2013

Which is essentially wiping out 50% or so of our forum's members...

Yeah, but the WBO already has a problem with bandwidth. If we did this we would probably be able to search and send PMs unlimited times in a row without waiting 1 min between each.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kujikato - Aug. 07, 2013

*I leave for a long time*

*Come back and my account is deleted*

How would I feel? How would YOU feel if that happened to you?.

You could put on the gone away thing in your profile and that way your account won't be deleted. Why would someone be gone for a year? I am talking about like if someone is gone for a full YEAR. Not just like a month.

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - Aug. 07, 2013

It s still out of the question. There are many members here who joined in say, 2009, and got active again just recently (Kai Hiwatarti for example). Kai is one of the more knowledgeable members here, and what if when he came back here, his account was deleted? Anything he ever got credit for, gone. It would only be a loss (literally and figuratively) for the community.

That is why if you are going offline for a long time post it or put it on our profile so the mods don't just delete it.

What if it was an emergency and you didn't know something that would cause you to leave would happen?

Drop it man. Won't happen.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 07, 2013

It would still be impractical, notably because some of those inactive Bladers did participate in past tournaments already which have been processed. If we erased their accounts, the Beypoint System would probably malfunction.

You make a good point there. What about just erase people who haven't been to tourneys or participated in any contest on the WBO and such?

We have eighty thousand Members : it would be too complicated to sort through only the inactive Bladers and then verify if each person has not contributed to something ...

Dude, it is not gonna happen. Many advanced members are inactive and haven't been to a tournament. All of their work, gone. Drop it.

Yeah I guess.

(Aug. 07, 2013  10:12 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Dude, it is not gonna happen. Many advanced members are inactive and haven't been to a tournament. All of their work, gone. Drop it.

Well, posts would not actually disappear, but the amount of work that would have to be achieved is rather considerable.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Aug. 08, 2013

(Aug. 07, 2013  9:04 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: If we did this we would probably be able to search and send PMs unlimited times in a row without waiting 1 min between each.

This was introduced because it would cause PM spam, even though I dislike it. As for the posting, I believe it was so spam bots don't find what they want.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Infinity Lazer - Aug. 12, 2013

I think we should create a hasbro format where only hasbro stadiums are legal that way people like me who only have hasbro stadiums and have never practiced or used a BB:10 or a Zero-G attack stadium don't go to a tournament and have a big disadvantige battling in stadiums we've never used and are nothing like the ones were used to and I probaly wont be getting a BB:10 ti'll christmas because I just recently got Thief Phoenix Samurai Ifrit and the Ultimate DX set

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2013

(Aug. 12, 2013  5:47 PM)Lazer Wrote: I think we should create a hasbro format where only hasbro stadiums are legal that way people like me who only have hasbro stadiums and have never practiced or used a BB:10 or a Zero-G attack stadium don't go to a tournament and have a big disadvantige battling in stadiums we've never used and are nothing like the ones were used to and I probaly wont be getting a BB:10 ti'll christmas because I just recently got Thief Phoenix Samurai Ifrit and the Ultimate DX set

Unfortunately we care about competitiveness, and Hasbro's BeyStadiums are too biased and unfair.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Plastic Freak - Aug. 13, 2013

Yes, it mostly supports the stamina and defence.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RDF3 - Aug. 13, 2013

(Aug. 13, 2013  12:49 PM)Plastic Freak Wrote: Yes, it mostly supports the stamina and defence.
Actually, the only useful type in hasbro stadiums is stamina. Defense is meaningless, since attack is already nullified in these stadiums, and defense (usually) loses to stamina.

For my suggestion, why don't we make tournaments that only allow a certain range of parts in mfb, like 4d only, non-4d only, metal system only, etc.......?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2013

(Aug. 13, 2013  5:25 PM)RDF3 Wrote: For my suggestion, why don't we make tournaments that only allow a certain range of parts in mfb, like 4d only, non-4d only, metal system only, etc.......?

We could not really rank these tournaments in the same Beypoint System as all the others, since the conditions would not really be comparable, plus it might really hurt the size of the events since not everyone has Metal System Beyblades, etc. We want to be as open as possible. It would also be rather complex for most judges since even if they are knowledgeable enough about Beyblade, they might not remember if a part was released in this system or that other one. I have been here since the beginning, but many do not share this experience.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Infinity Lazer - Aug. 24, 2013

(Apr. 12, 2013  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2013  9:06 PM)LMAO Wrote: Don't know if this has been suggested before, but what if we could see which of our posts had been reported. I have a few posts that were reported and I always wanted to know which ones were reported!

Oh, are you talking about the number you see in your profile ? That is the amount of posts you have reported, not the posts of yours that people have reported.
I reported a post but the number still says zero sorry for Quoting such an old post. now here`s my suggestion maybe we could do something so that when you sign up it won`t let you post until you read the rules and you can`t make a Thread until you search to see if there`s one like if there`s already a thread for the thing your making a thread for and you can`t sign up with a Dynamic IP address

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Aug. 24, 2013

How would that work? I mean it's not like your computer can tell if you are actually reading the rules.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Aug. 24, 2013

Reporting spam-bots count to it at first but when the tool is used to remove them, the number reverts back to what is was before.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Infinity Lazer - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  1:30 AM)Tri Wrote: How would that work? I mean it's not like your computer can tell if you are actually reading the rules.
it would be like the websites where you have to do a servey before downloading something when you try to post it would say error and tell you to read the rules then give you the link to the rules and you would have to click the link and stay on the page for a minute or more to make sure you read them then it would let you post Smile

And thanks Cannon I had reported a spam bot`s post