World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - beybladeindia - Jul. 06, 2013

(Jul. 06, 2013  5:45 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: How would that promote the WBO?
Plus there are people who can't/don't want to get a Facebook, so they wouldn't be able to get the face.

It will . If we can get a link attached to that WBO facebook batch . So Atleast some people will see it and some will join it.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Jul. 06, 2013

(Jul. 06, 2013  5:50 AM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:45 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: How would that promote the WBO?
Plus there are people who can't/don't want to get a Facebook, so they wouldn't be able to get the face.

It will . If we can get a link attached to that WBO facebook batch . So Atleast some people will see it and some will join it.

That'll just make more people want to join Facebook. There really is no point to it.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 06, 2013

Well, my Suggestion to the WBO would be to get a HMS Competitive List going. We have MFB, Zero-G, Plastics, but no HMS. Hopefully this happens soon Wink

RE: Make your suggestions! - Angry Face - Jul. 07, 2013

A wild HMS tier list appeared!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Heavy-Metal-System-Combos

RE: Make your suggestions! - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 07, 2013

Oops lol.

RE: Make your suggestions! - razorrider7 - Jul. 07, 2013

The trading would be better if there was a location the beys could be sent to and verified before the trade would be complete. That would be so so that no one could avoid paying or send a different Beyblade then the deal stated.

I know that would be hard but it would keep scammers of this site and keep deals safe. if my local post office and my parents let me I would do that I would love to help.

I know most of you wouldn't want to send your Beyblades to me (I wouldn't want to send my stuff to a stranger Grin) but if a mod could do that instead it might just work!

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Jul. 07, 2013

That would be kind of expensive don't you think?

RE: Make your suggestions! - razorrider7 - Jul. 07, 2013

(Jul. 07, 2013  10:11 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: That would be kind of expensive don't you think?

I know. I meant this mostly for people with expensive and rare Beyblades (such as some of the HMS. or plastics)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Jul. 10, 2013

Even if its people with expensive and rare Beyblades, it doesn't mean that they'd shell out a lot of money just so that they can have a trade verified.

In fact, their rare beys would be sold out in a moment. A seller usually looks for the best deal he can get. And as every seller will tell you, trading is extremely unsafe(and hence not something they prefer).
So while these sellers get trade offers, they are offered prices too. So they'd usually go for the safer, more reliable method- Selling over Trading.
So that is a reason why such people wouldn't really opt for the system you mention.

Your intention is cool. If such scams could be prevented, it would be awesome. Unfortunately, such scams can't be prevented in this manner.
But for now, as the sellers have always said- Its always advisable for the trading parties to know each other well. Once the mutual trust develops, and both parties have a good track-record, trading can be considered safe. Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jul. 12, 2013

I think more people should have access to the advanced forum. It seems pretty dead. A couple members who I believe should be admitted are ShinobuXD and Meow!. I'd love to see it more active.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Jul. 12, 2013

(Jul. 12, 2013  4:04 AM)Tri Wrote: I think more people should have access to the advanced forum. It seems pretty dead. A couple members who I believe should be admitted are ShinobuXD and Meow!. I'd love to see it more active.

I agree 100%, also *Ginga* and Yuko Ray14 should be up there and a few others, the What to buy in MFB needs to be updated, and so having more people with the privilege of being able to post in the Advanced section, should update many more topics there.

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - Jul. 12, 2013

Haha thanks LMAO. I personally don't think I should be in it yet, and besides, we just got Cannon.

RE: Make your suggestions! - ShinobuXD - Jul. 12, 2013

Thanks Tri. I really appreciate it.

Anyways, it is the committee's decision, so we'll just have to see.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Yuko Ray14 - Jul. 12, 2013

Haha me? That would be cool to be along with the top dogs! I would also say theblackdragon.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jul. 12, 2013

Guys, I didn't want to start a vote-who-should-be-advanced-members. I was just suggesting that its quite dead and it should be more active.

RE: Make your suggestions! - UGottaCetus - Jul. 14, 2013

I think it would be much better if members could vote to decide the winners of contests. And I don't mean a poll, but there could be a thread where members post the name or names of who they think should win until a set deadline. After which, the entry with the most votes wins. Also, committee members probably wouldn't need to be automatically disqualified from the contests.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Jul. 14, 2013

Post? So the committee would have to look through pages and pages of posts?

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Jul. 14, 2013

It would work better if it was a poll.

Whats to say I get *wyvern* to vote for me, because he's my frien that really would be unfair.

@Ultramarine: Well, I was thinking since they already look through pages and pages of entries, it wouldn't be much of a problem. Besides, they could simply search the user's names will the search function, and the one who turns up the most wins.

@Kyler_the best: I didnt even think polls could hold that many entries. Also, I didnt think getting friends to vote for you was much of a problem because having someone vote for you once would change the results much, and people actually voting for the entry would likely outnumber friends voting for you. Also, I would guess that mots people on the sight wouldn't vote for you just because you asked but I could be wrong.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Jul. 14, 2013

People would make be making multiple accounts and voting for themselves. I think it's best for the committee to choose winners as they are the ones with the prizes and since its there item, they should choose who to send it to.

(Jul. 14, 2013  11:29 PM)Tri Wrote: People would make be making multiple accounts and voting for themselves. I think it's best for the committee to choose winners as they are the ones with the prizes and since its there item, they should choose who to send it to.

Yeah, they probably would, but they can technically already do the same thing with contest, especially ones that only require you to post on them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Jul. 15, 2013

Not the ones where the committee votes, which is the method used in all the official contests.

RE: Make your suggestions! - UGottaCetus - Jul. 16, 2013

They still can enter more than one picture, drawing, etc. if they have more than one account. But if you guys dont think its a too good idea, thats ok. It was just a suggestion.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Orion 30 - Jul. 25, 2013

Any body know of NC bey tournaments also we need Charlotte tournaments as well 35 friends plus my kids and I would love that

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Jul. 25, 2013

There are many tournaments in NC, but I don't think this si the thread for asking if there are NC tournaments, see the thread.