World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - UGottaCetus - Dec. 27, 2012

Thanks Hazel, and could there be a thread or something when ideas for Face Contests are suggested?

RE: Make your suggestions! - ShinobuXD - Dec. 28, 2012

The Spanish forum should really be taken down. I looked at it today and the last post was December 10, and it was posted by Kai-V. The post before that was December 6. It seems to be completely dead.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Dec. 28, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  8:08 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Thanks Hazel, and could there be a thread or something when ideas for Face Contests are suggested?

If you mean to say that you wish to have a thread where people are allowed to make suggestions for future Face Contests (such as- I want the next Face Contest related to Dranzer), then I think this thread can very well perform that function.
However, the CMs generally wouldn't appreciate taking advice from people about future Face Contests. Main reason- There are chances that the person may gain unfair advantage.
Example-
Me- "I want the next Face Contest related to designing an MFB Dranzer bey"
*Face Contest: Design MFB Dranzer declared*
*I remove a masterpiece I was working on since the past two years*
*I win*

If you are talking about a thread similar to the BeyWiki Fact Depot- A thread where you'd give the participants a few suggestions to induct into their designs; then I don't think it would work, really.
The main aim behind a Designing Face Contest is originality...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Insane - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 28, 2012  4:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  8:08 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Thanks Hazel, and could there be a thread or something when ideas for Face Contests are suggested?

If you mean to say that you wish to have a thread where people are allowed to make suggestions for future Face Contests (such as- I want the next Face Contest related to Dranzer), then I think this thread can very well perform that function.
However, the CMs generally wouldn't appreciate taking advice from people about future Face Contests. Main reason- There are chances that the person may gain unfair advantage.
Example-
*I win*

If you are talking about a thread similar to the BeyWiki Fact Depot- A thread where you'd give the participants a few suggestions to induct into their designs; then I don't think it would work, really.
The main aim behind a Designing Face Contest is originality...

Or you can just ask a Committee member for approval :l

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 28, 2012  4:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: .....
Example-
*I win*

Actually, there's nothing wrong with Face Contest suggestions now and then, as long as they are fair and valid suggestions. It's always good to know what the community want or need.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Dec. 29, 2012

Oh, alright!
I just thought that the arrangement could be easily exploited, haha!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Thunder Dome - Dec. 29, 2012

This probably couldn't happen but I think it would be cool. I would like something where if you look on the beypoint system and see someone that you have battled and it would show your win percentage against them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Niteblade - Jan. 02, 2013

(Dec. 29, 2012  2:53 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: This probably couldn't happen but I think it would be cool. I would like something where if you look on the beypoint system and see someone that you have battled and it would show your win percentage against them.

i actually think this is an awesome idea XD nice thinking Thunder Dome

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultra - Jan. 02, 2013

I don't. I mean if bad and they're good it's gonna be close to 0%. Also that would take work that frankly the committee doesn't have the time or money to do.

RE: Make your suggestions! - BeySurge - Jan. 05, 2013

I think the WBO should have a Smart phone app for WBO on the go!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultra - Jan. 05, 2013

This has been suggested many times. The WBO works fine on small devices so there's really no point especially considering the money it would cost unnecessarily when it could be spent on other things.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Jan. 05, 2013

I have a suggestion: put something about not asking for a WBO app in the title of this thread with an explanation in the first post, seeing as it gets asked about so often.

RE: Make your suggestions! - ShinobuXD - Jan. 05, 2013

Really good idea Th!nk, hah. Only problem is a lot of people that haven't seen a WBO app be suggested before probably don't look at the OP.

RE: Make your suggestions! - HDSK - Jan. 06, 2013

THIS COMMENT WAS DELETED BY USER DUE TO HIS ''IDK''

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ga' - Jan. 06, 2013

The irony is strong with this one.

You're kidding, right? Read the last 4 posts right above you. Actually look at what you are typing and read before you post...

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Jan. 06, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  8:52 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Really good idea Th!nk, hah. Only problem is a lot of people that haven't seen a WBO app be suggested before probably don't look at the OP.

Hence putting it in the title - that way it cannot be ignored, and anyone wondering will hopefully check the OP

Then again...
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:42 AM)HDSK Wrote: I think the WBO should make a Smart Phone app

RE: Make your suggestions! - Barreto - Jan. 27, 2013

I suggest the WBO legalizes the AkirasDaddy's Modification (removing the lock mechanism, putting a thin layer of tape around the clutch ring) of the Rev Up Launcher.
Reasons:
  1. It breaks too easily without the mod.
  2. Modifying it actually gives more consistency to the launches.
  3. According to the WBO Standard Rules, the Rev Up Launcher must be used by either reving it up or as a Beylauncher. I have found that it is almost imposible to use it as a Beylauncher without modifying it and if for some miracle I actually do a launch like with a Beylauncher its probably a mislaunch, because it gets out of the prongs early or late.
  4. If anything this mod is a preventative measure so the launcher doesn't brake.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2013

The launcher is faulty, and we cannot expect harmonized modifications from everyone, which is what makes most modifications of anything illegal.

Also, Valentin is able to control it relatively fine.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Feb. 01, 2013

Please forgive me if this was mentioned before-

I was just talking to one of my friends here (via PM) who is planning to change his username.
I just thought-
How about have a thread where people can notify the Forum of having changed their username? It is not entirely necessary, but yeah- just a thought! Smile
It would be much similar to the Going Away/Coming Back topic in the sense that people can exploit the thread to increase their post count. Changing usernames frequently has already been a trend here. So too many username changes would give people more reason to report their change. So that is sort of a disadvantage.

It can, however, be put in the Introduce Yourself Forum itself- so that the posts do not count. Because notifying the community about a changed username is similar to (re)Introducing oneself, haha!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Feb. 01, 2013

We can view past username changes and it is rare for someone to overhaul enough of their profile such as to make themselves unrecognizable...

RE: Make your suggestions! - C a o S³ - Feb. 08, 2013

I think that add an additional hidden sub-section in every sub-forum of International Beyblade called like "Staff", where only the section's mod can write and read, can be very useful, let me explain why; I am a mod and it is hard to take some important decision with the rest of the Italian WBO committee by PM, because can happen that some important phrases aren't read for any distraction; I think that having an additional sub-forum like "Staff" can make the work of the committee easier and more efficient Smile
I know that we have a limit for sub-forum (I worked for years on MyBB, so this is not new to me) but I think that this is quite important Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Feb. 08, 2013

We actually already have a forum for our discussions, but there is unfortunately a reason why it is hidden, whether it be simply surprise sometimes.

RE: Make your suggestions! - C a o S³ - Feb. 08, 2013

(Feb. 08, 2013  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We actually already have a forum for our discussions, but there is unfortunately a reason why it is hidden, whether it be simply surprise sometimes.
I have not explained well I think, I wanted to say something like a staff section only for certain groups, for example for Italian section a properly Italian staff section, the same for indonesian and francais; but I think that is quite impossible due to the section limit of mybb Uncertain
Limit is a big problem, I strongly hope that this will be removed in the 2.0 ver.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kujikato - Feb. 14, 2013

Why not a Non-Syncrhom Tournament Format?

Imagine the fun we can have, it opens a whole different metagame where Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel synergy is key. "Upper Attack/Upper Smash" in Crystal Up mode anyone?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2013

4D would probably just dominate again though ...