World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 27, 2011

That's been asked way too many times.
Its just a spam trap.
If you have something interesting to say, post in random thoughts.
Otherwise, just pm a specific person if you want to talk to them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - BrawlLawl - Mar. 27, 2011

i think beywiki should have a toptier list and have some interesting combo's that also do well but arent on the toptier list

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultimate - Mar. 28, 2011

Maybe a new banner with Galaxy Pegasis and Big Bang Pegasis.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 27, 2011  8:46 PM)BrawlLawl Wrote: i think beywiki should have a toptier list and have some interesting combo's that also do well but arent on the toptier list

Those are in the articles most of the time, if some combinations are actually worth mentioning ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cyber Blader - Mar. 29, 2011

I think we should have established rules for making team threads. Too often these are created, and either become a giant mess or just end up getting deleted.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Nano - Mar. 29, 2011

What type of rules do you have in mind?

RE: Make your suggestions! - tygershadow - Mar. 29, 2011

ok i made a new kind of tournament battle that me and my friends call a forever match its when one person goes first then the next and the next not at the same time tho at different time and after ur beyblade falls u just rip it back in but since u were first to have ur bey fall u rip first and last one standing out of five matchs like that wins!!! think about the idea if its approved tell everyone i like and so do all of my friends try it some time

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  7:01 PM)tygershadow Wrote: ok i made a new kind of tournament battle that me and my friends call a forever match its when one person goes first then the next and the next not at the same time tho at different time and after ur beyblade falls u just rip it back in but since u were first to have ur bey fall u rip first and last one standing out of five matchs like that wins!!! think about the idea if its approved tell everyone i like and so do all of my friends try it some time

No, this will not be approved.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 29, 2011

I have a suggestion.
Since there's been contests in the past (design a ______)
and people have been requesting a new banner.

What about a 'Design a banner' contest?
40 000 members is 400 people away.

Considering I would only ask myself, Kei, Brad, and probably at most two other skilled graphics-makers for a banner for this professional website, it is not a good idea ...

However, Face Contests are not far.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We had a sort of karaoke before, and it really failed.
I heard the winner and she was really good at it.

(Mar. 29, 2011  11:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I heard the winner and she was really good at it.

From what I remember that was really the only good entry though ... It was not really a challenge.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Mar. 29, 2011

An easier contest would be give the dub a better theme. Uncertain

RE: Make your suggestions! - iVtechboyinpa - Mar. 30, 2011

A subforum for just beyblade stories...kinda like a big book! Well big forum book anyways

RE: Make your suggestions! - Pimpju - Mar. 30, 2011

Essentially what the "your creations" forum is now...But it would help keep all those things away from the other creations.

RE: Make your suggestions! - iVtechboyinpa - Mar. 30, 2011

That's what I was thinking...hey how about forums inside of "Your Creations" that are for specific things; i.e one for sig shops and another for stories

RE: Make your suggestions! - Nano - Mar. 30, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  11:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I heard the winner and she was really good at it.

From what I remember that was really the only good entry though ... It was not really a challenge.

Is it on Youtube? If it is can you post a link or PM it to me?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Apr. 02, 2011

There's already Rose Gold face for 50 beys. How about a new face for bey collections?

'Rose Platinum' face for 100 beys? This one should be quite rare and difficult to reach.

Since with the ongoing bey releases, soon many will have the rose gold anyway. This should give back some sort of 'exclusivity', 'achievement' etc.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Apr. 05, 2011

If someone commits to coming to a tournament and doesn't show, impose an automatic forfeit for their beypoints.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Apr. 05, 2011

woah! thats harsh Deikailo!
What if someone isn't able to show up because of some emergency? No wonder this site is already strict, but the suggestion is too strict...
Although, we can leave it upon the tournament organizer.... Let him/her decide about it, and yeah if that happens, that suggestion is awesome!

(Apr. 05, 2011  4:24 PM)janpegasus Wrote: woah! thats harsh Deikailo!
What if someone isn't able to show up because of some emergency? No wonder this site is already strict, but the suggestion is too strict...
Although, we can leave it upon the tournament organizer.... Let him/her decide about it, and yeah if that happens, that suggestion is awesome!
I had one guy who I arranged a ride for him and everything and he just texted me in the morning saying "forget it, I'm not coming"

Most of the time people don't show because they don't plan ahead. If they post and tell me it's an emergency or even call me, I'm fine with that, but when I have no notice, it's just rude.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Apr. 05, 2011

true... That's why I also said, lets leave it upon the tourney organizer. So, it shouldn't be automated.
Also, such ppl are really FRUSTRATING! Especially if you arrange something for him/her with lots of expectations... For example, you need at least 8 ppl for a tourney. You get an exact 8 ppl. One doesn't show up. Others are frustrated, you are to be blamed(as you organized it), then you start your explanation, and finally, there is criticism... Lots of criticism...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Apr. 05, 2011

For certain we already give warnings for some people who really ruin tournaments.

(Apr. 05, 2011  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For certain we already give warnings for some people who really ruin tournaments.
Believe me, I know this one.

But I'm just saying it should be a rule to not say "I'M TOTALLY GOING TO THIS!" and then not show up without consequence.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Apr. 05, 2011

If it is an "open" tournament, I do not think it is that much of a problem. Of course, the situation you described is not good, but not all of the consequences are related to the tournament itself, and therefore I would not find it fair to impose warnings or negative consequences on that.

However, if we were talking about a tournament with only a limited amount of participants that are allowed to play, and that some people did not go because they knew they would not have been able to play but they did not know that some people would not show up, then yes, that might be OK.