World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 16, 2012

I actually think we should have a Beywheelz forum,but I doubt we will have one because this is a Beyblade and not a Beywheelz website

RE: Make your suggestions! - Synth - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  4:14 AM)Insane Wrote: So you mean to tell me that the wbo once had that?

Yes, until one time some guy spammed the forum with "bad" pictures...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  4:15 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I actually think we should have a Beywheelz forum,but I doubt we will have one because this is a Beyblade and not a Beywheelz website

We have a thread on BeyWheelz already, and that is suffice for the WBO, since they are not Beyblade's.

There is already a forum on them, created by a user here, 'Insomniac.'.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Beywheelz_Community/index/

RE: Make your suggestions! - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  12:46 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2012  4:15 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I actually think we should have a Beywheelz forum,but I doubt we will have one because this is a Beyblade and not a Beywheelz website

We have a thread on BeyWheelz already, and that is suffice for the WBO, since they are not Beyblade's.

There is already a forum on them, created by a user here, 'Insomniac.'.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Beywheelz_Community/index/

Thanks for telling me Cannon! I have now made an account!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hahstuz - Dec. 16, 2012

Sorry if anyone has said that before, beforehand...

I have seem some complains about how messy some forums could be or how much of a chore finding some specific subjects could be. Adds the info that Kai-V don't support clutching the forum with sub-forums (I respect and understand that, tbh).

Well, I wonder if it's possible anyhow, but adding an Tag System (or adding rules on using them). By that, I mean something like searchable terms to separate contest (like fan-fics and images) without kicking'em into subforums, or words that could be put in the title for diferentiating. Just an idea.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultra - Dec. 17, 2012

Um we have a search function. I've never really had a lot of trouble finding anything.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Vanitas - Dec. 17, 2012

well i was thinking with the new year coming the wbo should restart everyone stats and make the wbo have a whole new look. I also think seeing as alot of people have put a hard effort in there battles and points there should be a WBO hall of fame and add the top 20 ranked bladders of the WBO. And of course members like beybrad , kie V , Spinster should be put in as well

RE: Make your suggestions! - Synth - Dec. 17, 2012

I agree with the whole look thing, but why should you restart the stats? They were worked hard on, so why change it to 0?

Not only that, a Hall of Fame will be Biased, so I really don't recommend that

(Dec. 17, 2012  6:33 AM)Synth Wrote: I agree with the whole look thing, but why should you restart the stats? They were worked hard on, so why change it to 0?

Not only that, a Hall of Fame will be Biased, so I really don't recommend that

the hall of fame would be ranked on the new ranking system but it would kinda be unfair to have the ranking system right now cause then there is already a top 10 list. Also there some communities that are more established and organized then others so for the other communities that haven't been around for as long it gives everyone kinda like a fresh start.
On that note it would make tournaments alot more interesting cause everyone will be trying there hardest and aiming for that number one spot.There also a chance we can catch more eyes and increase the members of the WBO. not only members but sponsors too.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Synth - Dec. 17, 2012

The top 10 list is already there, so why bother making another thread for it?

I don't really think why should you really think of restarting those well earned stats, but it is your recommendation and I must not argue to it, unless it's a really bad idea...

its alright everyone has there own opinion Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Katniss - Dec. 18, 2012

Um.. Maybe just an idea but a face for people who spend most of there time in the creations

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 18, 2012

(Dec. 18, 2012  9:58 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Um.. Maybe just an idea but a face for people who spend most of there time in the creations

Yes let's reward people for contributing NOTHING to the actual focus of this site. The YC forum got its own mod because many people have become tired of the horrible little sub-community that formed there. Somehow, you seem to have completely missed that point.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2012

(Dec. 18, 2012  9:58 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Um.. Maybe just an idea but a face for people who spend most of there time in the creations

It is not an achievement ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Thunder Dome - Dec. 18, 2012

You know most of the faces are for things beyblade related? Why would there be a face for something like posting a lot in the YC forums.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Niteblade - Dec. 18, 2012

Hmm... It's a weird idea but I was thinking on awarding a face with their respective state/coutry's flag to bladers that come in fist place at least.... Let's say 5 times at tournaments in their respective area.
Would be like a way to recognize that blader as one of the most skilled in that state/country

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2012

(Dec. 18, 2012  10:34 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Hmm... It's a weird idea but I was thinking on awarding a face with their respective state/coutry's flag to bladers that come in fist place at least.... Let's say 5 times at tournaments in their respective area.
Would be like a way to recognize that blader as one of the most skilled in that state/country

You could not give a United States Face to someone like Bluezee (before) when the only place he had battled in was the east side of the country, and even then, not in all of its states there. If we were to hold national championships, that would make more sense, but that costs a lot.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Barreto - Dec. 20, 2012

Quote:Introducing the Blader Rewards for the celebration of our 50,000 members: this will be the name for our general Credits Campaign, because who knows, prizes may change over time! The way of getting Credits hasn't changed though:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organizing a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

I think you should give at least 3 Credits for organizing a tournament, because its a lot of hard work to actually get a Tournament done, just so a guy shows up unannounced and wins the tournament out of the blue and gets 4x the points the organizer gets (implying the organizer does not participate in his tournament).

RE: Make your suggestions! - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 24, 2012

I think we should create a Anime and Manga forum.I know we could just make Anime and Manga topics on the Media forum,but I still think we should have a Anime and Manga forum.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Rush - Dec. 25, 2012

Would MyBB allow this?:

So whenever I'm editing a BeyWiki article, I sometimes have to look at previous posts to see what I have to change. I go to the OP and try to edit it.

Now usually, when I post a reply to a thread or quote somebody, there is a list of posts at the bottom showing previous posts. When I go to edit a post, however, there is no list. This makes it a bit harder to edit the parts of articles that need editing.

If MyBB can't do this, then that's fine.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 25, 2012

Have another page/tab open with those posts? I edit in word myself so...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Niteblade - Dec. 25, 2012

i suggest something like a tab that appears on your user cp that shows the recent activity of members in your buddy list, it would be easier to stay tuned with your friends

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 24, 2012  11:58 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I think we should create a Anime and Manga forum.I know we could just make Anime and Manga topics on the Media forum,but I still think we should have a Anime and Manga forum.

Kai-V Wrote: Can people keep in mind that we have always been a message board avoiding to have too many forums and sub-forums?

Essentially that^

Since the main focus of the board is Beyblade, its awesome that we still have an "off-topic" section that exists. Further "growing" those sections is distracting from the main focus. And serious anime/manga people should already be part of anime boards (MAL, OS, etc ...)

RE: Make your suggestions! - UGottaCetus - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  2:55 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I think it would be awesome if there were a "Like" and "Dislike" button for posts. Then we could let people know whether or not we agree with them, without having to post replies.
I don't think anybody noticed this^ nobody replied.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Dec. 25, 2012

It's been mentioned before, and shot down; we prefer it if people actually post replies, and Like/Dislike turns things into popularity contests and crowd pleasing, which is also generally undesirable.