World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2012

Hm ... I made the Heracleo emoticon already, but apparently I have not added it yet.

Anyway, I am open to suggestions, but you have to remember that emoticons are meant to express emotions ... Hallowe'en is not an emotion.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Aug. 18, 2012

(Aug. 18, 2012  3:00 PM)dinuklolitha Wrote: If any one can tell me how to activate my sign.

If you read through this guide, it tells you how to put in a signature. Also, take the time to see the other helpfull guidlines that are featured in this guide, they'll help.

EDIT: lol, this is the wrong place to ask questions. Ask in the WBO questions thread.

RE: Make your suggestions! - zeneo - Aug. 23, 2012

i would suggest that the tourney rules should be changed a bit,
just one,the bey launching part.
some hosts say "3,2,1 let it rip!" some say,"3,2,1 gooo shoot!"
if you would make ONEof them mandatory,or come up with a NEW ONE,that would be great

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2012

The judge should always elongate the "go" instead of the "shoot", and they should tell both players what version they say before the match begins.

RE: Make your suggestions! - zeneo - Aug. 23, 2012

sounds legit now
thanks!
haha,will have to notify others now before the next tournament

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeonTempest - Aug. 25, 2012

This may have been suggested before (actually I have no doubt in my mind) but a separate section for testing in Zero-G formats is needed. It is eventually going to be hard to keep track of what combos are for what formats at some point. And because Zero-G is much bigger than Plastics or HMS, and is a current game, I believe that is good enough to warrant a separate forum or a sub forum.

RE: Make your suggestions! - UGottaCetus - Aug. 29, 2012

Can we have a third(I believe) Beyblade Design Contest?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Aug. 29, 2012

(Aug. 29, 2012  1:19 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can we have a third(I believe) Beyblade Design Contest?

There will be one or more in the future, yes.

RE: Make your suggestions! - pocketpulls - Aug. 29, 2012

(Aug. 25, 2012  2:55 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: This may have been suggested before (actually I have no doubt in my mind) but a separate section for testing in Zero-G formats is needed. It is eventually going to be hard to keep track of what combos are for what formats at some point. And because Zero-G is much bigger than Plastics or HMS, and is a current game, I believe that is good enough to warrant a separate forum or a sub forum.

I fully agree with this. With all the new stuff coming out and all the tests needed to be done, it might get really cluttered.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Aug. 31, 2012

When a committee member is free and do not have anything else on their hands, would they kindly PM me. As I do want to get something back into shape, and not spewing spam like it is everyday now.

RE: Make your suggestions! - akio314 - Sep. 01, 2012

I think you should make it so when you tap a
Quote:
it takes you to that post.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  3:00 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I think you should make it so when you tap a
Quote:
it takes you to that post.

It does. You click on the green arrow.

And you would have known that if you read this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyCode-Guide

RE: Make your suggestions! - Beychamp76 - Sep. 01, 2012

Can we have another photography contest cause I got an awesome idea

RE: Make your suggestions! - Synth - Sep. 01, 2012

It doesn't go like that. Not like the usual GFX tournaments in the YC forum, the Staff needs time to prep, like prizes and decisions on what to do about it.

I think you should make a "Tournaments" forum because people host tournaments alot.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Primal - Sep. 01, 2012

Has it ever crossed your mind that there could be, oh I don't know, an Official Events forum already? It serves the same purpose as a Tournaments forum...

Seriously, now...

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:14 PM)Primal Wrote: Has it ever crossed your mind that there could be, oh I don't know, an Official Events forum already? It serves the same purpose as a Tournaments forum...

Seriously, now...

I mean like GFX tournaments and drawing tournaments.

RE: Make your suggestions! - K!d Death - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:17 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:14 PM)Primal Wrote: Has it ever crossed your mind that there could be, oh I don't know, an Official Events forum already? It serves the same purpose as a Tournaments forum...

Seriously, now...

I mean like GFX tournaments and drawing tournaments.
Your Creations maybe?

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:11 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I think you should make a "Tournaments" forum because people host tournaments alot.
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:17 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I mean like GFX tournaments and drawing tournaments.

I don`t think ever in the history of the WBO had there been SO many tournament going on at the same time. Drawing tournaments, two of them. GFX tournaments and battles, at least 3 going on right now. And then theres that photo contest. There is more than enough (and in my opinion, allowed) tournaments going on in the YC forum. The WBO is a Beyblade website, not a GFX website. The tournaments in YC are put together by members that are passionate about GFX. Sometimes the tournaments fall apart and others turn into SPAM. So if you want regulated GFX tournaments, go to a GFX forum maybe? Sometimes WBO could have Beyblade logo graphic design tournaments. But no, it does not need a whole section.

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:19 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Your Creations maybe?

Do not even get me started on that forum ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Sep. 01, 2012

I suggest we open up a Competitive Combinations List Discussion thread for the entire user base. The Advanced forum isn't active enough, even with Ingulit, and I'm just not interested enough in MFB at the moment to provide as much input as I used to.

The forum is in a much better state now than it was when we moved all the discussion to the advanced forum, and I'd like to hear more people's opinions on the list. It might also prompt us to update it more often.

I know it's a fair bit of work to maintain, but I think we could really benefit from it. There are a lot of members who can provide really good input but don't quite meet the requirements for Veteran status or whatever, a lot of them know a lot more than I do about the current metagame, and I really think they should be able to post their thoughts and have them heard by more than a stray advanced member hurriedly trawling through threads to catch up.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  8:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: I suggest we open up a Competitive Combinations List Discussion thread for the entire user base. The Advanced forum isn't active enough, even with Ingulit, and I'm just not interested enough in MFB at the moment to provide as much input as I used to.

The forum is in a much better state now than it was when we moved all the discussion to the advanced forum, and I'd like to hear more people's opinions on the list. It might also prompt us to update it more often.

I know it's a fair bit of work to maintain, but I think we could really benefit from it. There are a lot of members who can provide really good input but don't quite meet the requirements for Veteran status or whatever, a lot of them know a lot more than I do about the current metagame, and I really think they should be able to post their thoughts and have them heard by more than a stray advanced member hurriedly trawling through threads to catch up.

Or incorporate more members into the advance forum who do regular testing at home and in tournaments.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tris - Sep. 01, 2012

@Th!nk,
Yup, I agree. Many of the users now have much knowledge on today's current metagame. It would really help if the Competitive Combinations List Discussion thread was opened up to the public, giving us more information to update the Competitive Combinations topic.

Although, I'm afraid that some of the newer, less knowledgeable members may post in the thread, giving false information and speculation. Maybe it's just me, but if we were to open up the topic to the entire user base, including me, we need several moderators to keep watch and delete the false input.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  8:34 PM)Tris Wrote: @Th!nk,
Yup, I agree. Many of the users now have much knowledge on today's current metagame. It would really help if the Competitive Combinations List Discussion thread was opened up to the public, giving us more information to update the Competitive Combinations topic.

Although, I'm afraid that some of the newer, less knowledgeable members may post in the thread, giving false information and speculation. Maybe it's just me, but if we were to open up the topic to the entire user base, including me, we need several moderators to keep watch and delete the false input.

That's why it was moved to the advanced forum to begin with.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultra - Sep. 01, 2012

Is there a reason they couldn't simply be ignored till their posts are deleted by the Mods though? Could have a harsh policy that anyone who spams it could be warned.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Sep. 01, 2012

Ultra pretty much sums up my thoughts. I know before the thread was flooded with that sort of stuff, but the forum is a lot more mature now that the massive influx of new members has ended. We also have a much more active moderation team.

We've reopened the Random Thoughts thread, and it's going well. Sure, there are a couple of issues here and there but it's nothing major.
The advanced forum still serves a vital purpose, it makes those final calls and discusses the ridiculously technical stuff. I definitely don't want to go back to having the whole thing happen in the customizations forum, I just want to get more input.

Something as vital as the CC list can't be entirely left to three or four moderately active users (at the best of time) with no outside input. I've noticed that a lot of the time we end up asking non-veteran friends outside the forum anyway, so why not just do it on the forum?

I also hope that opening it up might make people feel more involved, and might provoke more testing, which we desperately need at the moment.