World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 12, 2012

I think we can reasonably expect people to figure it out on their own ... It is made very clear that an image macro is a one-liner, and since we are talking about one-liners in the Community Rules, it would obviously lead to a warning, otherwise we would talk about it elsewhere that is not so serious and severe.

People who use image macros and who are concerned with this rule know what image macros are, I believe.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 12, 2012

Hey,just realized I mis-read.

Quote:If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Images are also one-liners. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.

So it was stated,my fault to have just skimmed over the text briefly.

Je m'excuseLips_sealed

RE: Make your suggestions! - Thunder Dome - Jun. 23, 2012

Maybe the WBO should do something called Private Chat were instead of PMing people and having to go to the PM page. This is what I mean. You click on something on a users profile that says request Private Chat. If they accept then a box will be on the window that you are on and not cover any of the threads or forms so you can talk and still talk to someone

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  11:52 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Maybe the WBO should do something called Private Chat were instead of PMing people and having to go to the PM page. This is what I mean. You click on something on a users profile that says request Private Chat. If they accept then a box will be on the window that you are on and not cover any of the threads or forms so you can talk and still talk to someone

I think the few plugins we have found were either actually using Facebook, or they were extremely similar anyway.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Wizard - Jun. 24, 2012

I don't see why we would need something like that though. Using PM is fine, and you could just add the member on Facebook or MSN or whatever if you want.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 25, 2012

Well, there were a couple of threads that apply to this. Decided to post it here!

Anyways, the Lapis Lazuli Face [Image: lapislazuliface.png] is given to writers of the BeyWiki right?

So I think you guys should also have a face for "Photographers of the BeyWiki". Maybe this was already being considered by the committee XD

If the Alexandrite face[Image: alexandriteface.png] isn't going to be used for something,it should be used as a "BeyWiki Photos" face. Mainly because it resembles the Lazuli face.

Or if the Alex face was being kept for something, you should make a face for the BeyWiki photos. Because there are some pretty neat photographers out there, first one that comes to mind is Nocto!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Jun. 25, 2012

(Jun. 25, 2012  1:59 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Well, there were a couple of threads that apply to this. Decided to post it here!

Anyways, the Lapis Lazuli Face [Image: lapislazuliface.png] is given to writers of the BeyWiki right?

So I think you guys should also have a face for "Photographers of the BeyWiki". Maybe this was already being considered by the committee XD

If the Alexandrite face[Image: alexandriteface.png] isn't going to be used for something,it should be used as a "BeyWiki Photos" face. Mainly because it resembles the Lazuli face.

Or if the Alex face was being kept for something, you should make a face for the BeyWiki photos. Because there are some pretty neat photographers out there, first one that comes to mind is Nocto!

Check the last recipient of Lapis Lazuli and its description here.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Jun. 25, 2012

To further clarify: Lapis Lazuli is awarded for contributions, in general, to the Beywiki.

Yikes, thanks guys.

Completely went over my head XD

RE: Make your suggestions! - Bey Brad - Jun. 25, 2012

(Jun. 07, 2012  8:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: i don't know
someone might have discussed it but i would like to post this
why not create a website where you can virtually COMPARE beyblades
it'll be helpful for users who can't decide which one to choose like comparing with all the stats,user reviews,videos,etc.

This isn't really possible. The comparison of two Beyblades is too context dependent. I mean, if i compare Virgo to Libra (old example, sorry, I'm out of the loop) such a system would have no idea exactly why I was comparing them. Defense? Stamina? Customization or non-customized? If you want to compare two Beyblades, read about both and draw your own conclusions.

I think what Zeneo is imagining is "Madoka's Laptop". Unfortunately even if we were able to compare Beyblades,it would take effort+time+money to design the program. Also, like Brad said...comparing them is relatively difficult for a computer.

PS: Didn't I already explain this to you in the thread you made...?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 25, 2012

Even in a computer, it would be all too much to process, even for a supercomputer I'm sure.
You'd have to take into account all of the variables - weights, size, shape, part wear, stadium wear, exact position of the launch, exact power of the launch, angle, and a trillion more. It's too many small things like that that would make it impossible to predict. A Beycomputer is "impossible" under normal circumstances. Under a clean lab environment with all of this data, I'm positive it's possible. Under the average persons circumstances though, pretty much impossible.

Alternatively you can look at the BeyWiki and use your brain to consider the Pros/Cons of each Beyblade and then choose which one.

Damn Madoka. Why does the Anime get all the cool stuff. Haha.

RE: Make your suggestions! - zeneo - Jun. 25, 2012

(Jun. 25, 2012  5:11 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I think what Zeneo is imagining is "Madoka's Laptop". Unfortunately even if we were able to compare Beyblades,it would take effort+time+money to design the program. Also, like Brad said...comparing them is relatively difficult for a computer.

PS: Didn't I already explain this to you in the thread you made...?

yes i am
wish i was a developer
i'm just a 16 year old kid who is kicked about by one member or the other when i make suggestns

Hey, we aren't hating or picking on you. We're simply helping you understand the situation. If my posts were offensive, I'm sorry Smile

And, if you do become a developer, I'd like to see this idea of yours come alive Smile

If you want to stop being shot down about suggestions/threads, stop making unrealistic suggestions, and stop making bad threads.

Being whiny about it will earn you no one's favor.

and yeah,i'm truly kicked about by someone on the other
especially by your rude comments

(Jun. 25, 2012  5:59 PM)zeneo Wrote: and yeah,i'm truly kicked about by someone on the other

Seeing your ignorant posts and your incapability to differentiate between "Helpfull suggestions" and rudeness....
[Image: Nothing_2479d8_2822723.gif]

(Jun. 25, 2012  5:59 PM)zeneo Wrote: and yeah,i'm truly kicked about by someone on the other

Please stop overdramatizing everything. No one is persecuting you, you're not being singled out, you are as unique and beautiful a flower as every other individual we inform are incorrect about something at any other given point in time.

Have a funderful day.

well,if i do become a developer and create such an application,i won't earn anyone's favour or any face.i just wanted to help
and Hazel,what do you mean by unrealistic comments?
it can be made true it's just that someone has to take a step
i sparked an idea in my thread thinking that maybe someone reading the thread might be a developer and take a shot
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:04 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Please stop overdramatizing everything. No one is persecuting you, you're not being singled out, you are as unique and beautiful a flower as every other individual we inform are incorrect about something at any other given point in time.

Have a funderful day.

i ain't a drama queen!

It's really not realistic to expect(or even hope, honestly) that anyone of sufficient skill to create any such anaylsis setup would even be browsing this forum, let alone willing to dedicate time and money to creating something with a use that is, essentially, limited to that of some spinning children's toys.

You're talking MIT-level feedback precision on a dozen or more extremely circumstancial variables.

and yeah,i apologise for suggesting anything-i won't do it ever again,happy?
hey Hazel,what you call children's spinning top means a lot to me

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 25, 2012

Instead of having to go to every thread for each episode of MFB/Zero-G/everything else, how about we make a thread for them all, and have download links? It'd be updated every time someone posted new info on an episode or whatever. Couldn't find one, and I thought it was a good idea.

zeneo
Stop acting so childish, please.

(Jun. 25, 2012  6:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Instead of having to go to every thread for each episode of MFB/Zero-G/everything else, how about we make a thread for them all, and have download links? It'd be updated every time someone posted new info on an episode or whatever. Couldn't find one, and I thought it was a good idea.

zeneo
Stop acting so childish, please.

i am a child
and one suggestion if you want to download zero-g episodes go to http://m.vuclip.com and search Smile

(Jun. 25, 2012  6:07 PM)zeneo Wrote: and Hazel,what do you mean by unrealistic comments?

Welcome to lifeSmile

The dreamers will dream. The realists will correct them. In the end they both win because dreams are inspired by the impossibilities of reality.

(that made no sense, right?)