World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hammer Hades - May. 16, 2012

I've just realized that there is an issue with the smilies when you post there is no Smile option, this is a minor problem because i can just do it manually, but I often waste a lot of time on it before I realize there is not Smile option on the sidebar

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - May. 16, 2012

You could also just click on "get more" ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hammer Hades - May. 16, 2012

(May. 16, 2012  5:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You could also just click on "get more" ?

Sorry about that, didn't notice it, you can delete bot these posts if you want

RE: Make your suggestions! - SoulNinja - May. 18, 2012

Could you make it so you can post comments on peoples profiles.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - May. 18, 2012

(May. 18, 2012  1:16 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Could you make it so you can post comments on peoples profiles.

This would be similar to a Reputation system, which was tried at least twice in the past here. People mostly abused it, and it was an additional place to moderate on top of everything else.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Spy - May. 23, 2012

Are team vs team tourneys possible??

PLEASE answer in PM

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - May. 24, 2012

That belongs in; "Should the WBO host team tournys?" thread.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 06, 2012

:dj:
My suggestion is that you get that emoticon fixed.You know the
PHP Code:
:dj
one...when I use it,it shows up like this:

RE: Make your suggestions! - Galaxy Dragoon - Jun. 06, 2012

Maybe they should have accesory Info. (Info on how it works / Info on the basics of it...)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 07, 2012

(Jun. 06, 2012  10:33 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: :dj:
My suggestion is that you get that emoticon fixed.You know the
PHP Code:
:dj
one...when I use it,it shows up like this:

I changed it to :
Code:
:ehdj:

I really thought people had used it before though without any issues ...

(Jun. 06, 2012  11:23 PM)Galaxy Dragoon Wrote: Maybe they should have accesory Info. (Info on how it works / Info on the basics of it...)

This will definitely appear on Beywiki soon.

RE: Make your suggestions! - zeneo - Jun. 07, 2012

i don't know
someone might have discussed it but i would like to post this
why not create a website where you can virtually COMPARE beyblades
it'll be helpful for users who can't decide which one to choose like comparing with all the stats,user reviews,videos,etc.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Ultra - Jun. 07, 2012

That would cost a lot for something that isn't necessary. The purchase consultation and HMS and Plastic Q&A threads help people with what to decide.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 07, 2012

We have a whole community full of generous Bladers who are there to help you with the comparisons.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 07, 2012

(Jun. 07, 2012  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I changed it to :
Code:
:ehdj:

I really thought people had used it before though without any issues ...

Cool,then Blader DJ

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeonTempest - Jun. 09, 2012

Kind of a small issue, but do we really need the number of reported posts on our profiles? Makes me feel like a snitch when a report spam or threads that need to be closed, and I dont report that often...atleast 3 of my reports are at my own posts, haha

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 10, 2012

What is better : being the 'snitch', or the bad Member ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - *Ginga* - Jun. 10, 2012

I would say the "snitch". I would rather help out mods and be a good member than be a bad member and get a bad reputation, along with warnings.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeonTempest - Jun. 10, 2012

I am not saying don't report posts. What I am saying is that I don't prefer how every one on the site knows how many I have reported when they view my profile.. I think post reporting needs to be even more anonymous than it already is. But again, small issue, and its not like I will stop reporting spam and other bad activity if nothing changes (only when necessary though)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Jun. 10, 2012

Society's negative associations with snitching are insipid, in absolutely all forms.

Feel good about contributing to poor quality post removal, rather than thinking it needs to be hidden.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 11, 2012

It was stated in a news update a long time ago:

(Mar. 29, 2012  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Lastly, some of you might have noticed, but we've clarified that image macros count as one-liner posts too. Please take a moment to write your emotions in words, as always!

And in the "Rules of posting" in the help section:

If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Images are also one-liners. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.

I think the rules should be changed to say that image macros are "one-liners". Furthermore,you should explain what an image macro isSerious

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 12, 2012

Image macros and images are essentially the same thing ... If, in the "Favorite show character" topic or whatever, you only posted a picture of Superman, that qualifies as SPAM, just like if you replied to something with an image of the troll face. In both cases, if all you are going to say/post is that, then you should just reconsider posting.

RE: Make your suggestions! - beycrafter01 - Jun. 12, 2012

Maybe reviews on beyblades, accessories, games, etc

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 12, 2012

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Image macros and images are essentially the same thing ... If, in the "Favorite show character" topic or whatever, you only posted a picture of Superman, that qualifies as SPAM, just like if you replied to something with an image of the troll face. In both cases, if all you are going to say/post is that, then you should just reconsider posting.

Would it hurt to clarify in the rules section?
That is what I meant...editing the rules to match your clarification.

Chief - Uh.

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:34 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Maybe reviews on beyblades, accessories, games, etc
...no comment.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 12, 2012

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:34 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Maybe reviews on beyblades, accessories, games, etc

I proudly introduce you to Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:35 AM)Vortex-S Wrote: Would it hurt to clarify in the rules section?

What is unclear ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jun. 12, 2012

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:35 AM)Vortex-S Wrote: Would it hurt to clarify in the rules section?

What is unclear ?
Chief - Idea!
Image macro=one liner post

One liner post=SPAM/Warning
therefore:
Image macro=SPAM/Warning

^Learned that from experience.Others can learn from reading the rulebook.

PLUS: Most people do not know what image macros are...Speechless