World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 21, 2012

So, here's just a thought that I'd like to send down the bowling aisle to see how high of a score it gets.

Other large websites, well, some larger and some smaller than us, have partnered websites. Zeldadungeon.net is partnered with Pokemondungeon.net; my brother goes on Crackberry, which has branches for other types of phones. There's many more examples, but those are the two that I'm familiar with.

With our large fan base, including Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, B-Daman fans, Pokémon fans, and other card game and video game fans, such as the Tales of Series, etc., what are people's thoughts on a partnered website (that isn't Beyblade related)? Do we have enough people to support those topics? Do we want to keep a reputation? Any problems?

I personally think it could work. We have very knowledgeable people for those topics who are on top of news and competitive play, it could even bring more people to the WBO after finding that partnered website. You may say, "There's already good websites for each of those topics", well, I agree. However, it'd then be our duty, as WBO members, to support that partnered website as we have done for the WBO, even if we're not necessarily a fan of the topic.

I'm kinda just interested in thoughts, I'm not saying that I think this should be done.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2012

By nature, we try to really keep to Beyblade because our affiliations usually go much beyond just an exchange of buttons/links. If you have any very good websites to suggest though, you could always send them to me by private message.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 22, 2012

Hmm, you mean a website that is already up and successful? Because what I was thinking was another "World _______ Organization". For example, I mentioned zeldadungeon.net, and they recently decided to create a darksiders.net because people there were also fans of that series, following the same website style, etc.

So, as examples, there could be a "WYO (World Yu-Gi-Oh! Organization)" or "WPO (World Pokemon Organization)"

Roans pro Yu-Gi-Oh! could have had much more success, and peoples hopes of a forum for whatever game that they posted in the creations forum, could be successful.

Wait, you mean that we would create that parterned site ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dan - Mar. 22, 2012

Yeah I'm thinking he's talking about broadening our spectrum but still under the WBO umbrella..
I don't really see the use, to be honest. Those games have really great communities/activities on their own. Beyblade was not exactly the same case.

I see what you're getting at, like AllisBrawl created a bunch of other Allis_____. I doubt we'll go there, at all, though. I wouldn't be in support of it either (my opinion doesn't really matter, haha, but still) considering I'd like that time to be put into something really amazing like a new theme or two (OtC themed design would be amazing, Kai-V, come on!!!)

Yep.

And yeah, exactly like Dan had said, and the part about there being other websites too. However, are there B-Daman websites? That's very popular here, and I believe they mentioned a branch for B-Daman only.

I have been told otherwise : apparently the Cross Fight B-Daman anime will only last one season, so that is not good news for the hobby itself ...

Hmm, alright well thanks for the thoughts guys! Haha

RE: Make your suggestions! - Minato0986 - Mar. 26, 2012

Hey I don't know if anyone suggested it yet but can you make a mobile app for ppl that use iPods, iPhones, androids ect.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Mar. 26, 2012

It's been featured numerous times, but the primary response is always the same: we have many users who browse this site via mobile devices without any problems as it is, so we see no real need to put forth the effort toward making an app. We have discussed using tapatalk before, but again, it doesn't seem entirely necessitated.

RE: Make your suggestions! - KaizerMFB - Mar. 27, 2012

Section the Beyblade General Discussion section?
MFB
HMS
Plastics.
Just to compliment the new Threads, why not give them a whole section to unmessy things?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Arupaeo - Mar. 27, 2012

Hey Kaiser,

We discussed this publicly at the time that the threads were created. At the moment we are observing the threads to see how they work out as is, but may reconsider the section idea at a later date if it appears to be useful later.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 27, 2012

Hey yo wuddup homeboys how bout we git thum Zero-G jeneral tawpik stickied sints that's the knew krap now.

RE: Make your suggestions! - KaizerMFB - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 27, 2012  6:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hey yo wuddup homeboys how bout we git thum Zero-G jeneral tawpik stickied sints that's the knew krap now.
+1.

Also, I was thinking the WBO make an official-looking video of introducing the Zero G Series on the Channel. (Otherwise, I will do it, maybe.)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Mar. 27, 2012

I want the theme to be a little less dark blue. I don't really like the Dark Blue theme. I like the colour sort of like this.

I think it's just that I never liked DARK blue.. lol

RE: Make your suggestions! - Arupaeo - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 27, 2012  11:41 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  6:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hey yo wuddup homeboys how bout we git thum Zero-G jeneral tawpik stickied sints that's the knew krap now.
+1.

Also, I was thinking the WBO make an official-looking video of introducing the Zero G Series on the Channel. (Otherwise, I will do it, maybe.)

I think that the more people from the WBO that make Zero-G videos the better (including the Committee). It can only help to bolster our reputation as a source of high-quality information if we are recording and distributing good tests with the new Zero-G gear when it comes out!

RE: Make your suggestions! - donnchablader - Mar. 31, 2012

i was wondering
for the bey marketplace
can we split up the themes of selling and trading as it is very hard to shop around when it is a lot of trading going on
can we make a seperate selling forurm and a seperate trading fourm

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Mar. 31, 2012

There is no need to do that whatsoever... just read the titles of the threads.

RE: Make your suggestions! - donnchablader - Mar. 31, 2012

ok but some just say eg Abs store and you go in and it is mainly trading and your searching for ages and it is so frustrating
and if it was two seperate fourms i would de clutter the selling fourm
thus makeing it eaiser for shop around

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Mar. 31, 2012

(Mar. 31, 2012  6:46 PM)donnchablader Wrote: ok but some just say eg Abs store and you go in and it is mainly trading and your searching for ages and it is so frustrating
and if it was two seperate fourms i would de clutter the selling fourm
thus makeing it eaiser for shop around

Your suggestion is almost as pointless and silly as your example, and you've been given an answer.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Mar. 31, 2012

You could also just use the Search function at the bottom of the Selling & Trading forum to look for "trade" or "trading".

There are really not enough people who trade to warrant a new forum ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Galaxy - Apr. 27, 2012

I was thinking... what about a Face for members who create a Team, or in general for members that join a Team?
It could be funny and people could be more excited to create a Team, opening in this way a new community that means more tournaments, events, training days, etc..

Perhaps, the Committee can assign this Face to all Teams bosses with 5 or more members (for example as it is for the Amber Face). Or in this case 8, that means always a good number to organize events!

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Apr. 28, 2012

Teams do nothing though ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 28, 2012

Yeah, but having Teams is more exciting for younger members as they think of it as Team Gan Gan Galaxy, Team BladeBreakers etc. Over in the UK we used to have a ranking system for teams, Bladestorm used to do it, but then he left, so... I have thought about starting it again, but it would get really confusing. We also used to do Tag-Team wars after the tournament with the teams, however, people leave after they are knocked out of the Official tournament, so there tends to only be two teams left after the Official Tournament now, Elite Five and UK All-Stars, the two main teams of the UK.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Apr. 28, 2012

It is not any sort achievement in itself to be part of a team.